September 1, 2014 | 2020 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by RideTheLightning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just a bit of info before i say how i feel about this: i have combo skin that has been behaving well recently and i wanted a nice matte foundation going into the summer (I'll be working in air conditioning so it feeling heavy wasn't an issue for me). When i initially tried this i hated it! It clung to dry patches on my skin and disappeared after less than an hour on my slightly oily nose.
Two weeks later, when my skin was behaving and my dry patches were gone i tried it again. I still hate it! It has terrible staying power, even with powdering it. It also blended horribly. Between my Sigma F80 and my beauty blender i can make any foundation look smooth, at least upon application, but i struggled with this more than any other. It sunk into lines i didn't even know i had and all of the shades were far too pink. Plus the shade selection in general is AWFUL. God forbid anyone darker than tan want to try a foundation, eh Rimmel? Honestly, I am by no means dark and even the darkest shade was too light for me. As the day wore on it got patchier and patchier. Each time I tried to give this a try I ended up wiping it off and either going makeupless or putting on another foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Crackleball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is another fabulous drugstore foundation find comparable to wet n wild Coverall, but with different finishes and the product itself has different textures, but they are the same as far as coverage, application ease, not flaking or caking and being long lasting.

This one wins by not dripping out of the tube as soon as you open the cap, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Puggurl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing! This stuff has a nice, whipped texture and spreads on evenly. Gives a great natural coverage and KEEPS YOU LOOKING MATTE! I love it and will def recommend it to everyone I know.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by simplieelegant

I was so excited to buy this foundation sadly the foundation color selection was not very big and I couldn't find a shade to match me. I bought 3 different shades and none of them matched me. I bought true beige which I thought would match me the most but instead it was too dark and it had a pink undertone. It does have a very nice coverage though I can't complain about that since I have blemishes that I need to cover up. If only they have a bigger color selection maybe I would have liked it as much.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by sashyposhy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this after purchasing the Rimmel BB Cream. I tried the BB Cream for about a week, and it just made my skin so greasy. I have normal skin for the most part, so that was just awful. I bought this at Ulta for 4.99, and I love it so far! It looks awesome in natural light, but a bit cakey in other light. I suggest using a brush to apply this foundation. THe packaging is a nice squeezable bottle, so it makes it easy to get all of the product out. It is a little thick at first, but I used only a tiny bit and was able to blend it very well. The coverage is medium, which is more than enough for my skin. The only thing is that I wish it had sunscreen, but I will be repurchasing this item! (I bought it in Ivory, and the BB cream was in Light).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Natalielynn30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good foundation for the price. It is medium/full coverage. It feels good on the skin. It is on the thick side since it is mousse form. It stays matte on my skin for about four hours before starting to feel on the oily side, but it doesn't look oily on my face. In some lighting it appears sort of cakey with one application, but in any other lighting (natural even), it looks great. My pores don't look super large either. I like it. I'd buy it again. I'd even pay a little more for it. I paid $4.99 for it at Ulta.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by anonymousowl

it last for the whole day and night. I have combonation skin and it stays on my oily and dry skin. It is thick and full coverage but once again thick.It also is small but for only 8 dollars (cnd) what can u say. Although it is thick it feels light and mousey when applied. It doesn't hev any smells because a lot of foundations do (Revlon nearlt naked)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by ashleyg56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

holy wow, this foundation is really really awesome. i have SUPER oily skin, wash my face and 2 min later I'm an oily mess again. i have tried all foundations; chanel, bobbi brown, tarte, makeup forever, urban decay to neutrogena, revlon color stay & cover girl. rimmel always seemed odd to me but i picked up a tube of the matte foundation, and miracles happened. no oil, no shine, no pores, pure flawlessness. i would highly recommend this to anyone with oily skin, its better than revlon color stay, for sure!! hopefully it will not break me out, thats why i give it 4 stars, just in case

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Kerae

There haven't been to many foundations that I've tried from the drugstore that I dislike, but this one is at the top of my list. I bought the shade Ivory and I have a very fair skin. The color is not very natural, and is too dark for my skin. But what I dislike the most is how heavy it feels even though it is touted as being a mousse foundation which usually feels light on the skin. This foundation makes me feel like I'm wearing a mask. I really do not like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by geistkat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This makeup is great! It covers fine lines and state matte all day even in the Georgia humidity!