Jane Oil Free foundation [DISCONTINUED]

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/19/2003 5:04:00 PM

This did not control the oil for my combo skin. It looks great when first put on, but after an hour or two it looks greasy and the coverage breaks up.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

its cheap, matches my skintone perfectly, covers well and doesn't leave me feeling dry/oily or any other extremity. I've come back to this foundation a lot over the years, it has rarely let me down and doesn't cause breakouts. The only downfall is I can't use it in winter, when my skin is extremely dry. But for times when my skin falls into more of a "normal" balanced state, tis great!

on 11/13/2002 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Bought a tester of it. The tester was a good color and the full size product was a different color. The colors in the batch vary a bit which I don't think is good. It was a nice liquid over all. It did make me break out though and left a tugging feeling. I wouldn't buy it again. It had that cheap feeling to it.

on 11/10/2002 8:39:00 AM

I bought this is "bisque" after reading many excellent reviews on it. The quality of the foundation is very good. I bought this before I started Accutane, and I had oily skin. It was just alright then. Now that my face is clear, I find that the foundation is so much better with my new skin texture (normal/little oily), especially in the summer. The coverage is excellent since I just need it for a few acne scars.

on 11/6/2002 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think this is one of the best oil free foundations, low end. It provides nice coverage without being too heavy. The price is amazing! I also love Stay Calm foundation for days when I don't need as much coverage. Jane, as a line, is just the best drugstore line in my opinion. The eye shadows are my favorite low end, the lipsticks are nice, and the foundations get thumbs up too. :)

Possibly the best oil-free foundation I've used in a long time! Doesn't make my skin break out...good coverage! Washes off well but stays put otherwise. Ivory matches me exactly!!!

on 4/20/2002 11:53:00 AM

i was very disappointed with this because it felt heavy and was very hard to get out of the bottle. i would never repurchase this again.

on 1/30/2002 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

this was good for emergencies--but only for here and there coverage. for a complete face--it looked too masky.

on 11/17/2001 5:01:00 PM

I like this foundation a lot better than the "Stay Calm". I have it in Ivory, and I especially love the small trial bottles that are so perfect for bringing on trips. It gives great coverage and really evens out skintone.

A nice cheap foundation. Would use it again.