July 30, 2014 | 2026 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2010 9:07:00 AM More reviews by 94020249

It feels very minty and refreshing afterwards, but menthol is apparently a massive irritant and something that should be avoided at all costs ("Don't go to the Cosmetics Counter without me")...also I find that although skin feels very smooth afterwards, the breakouts happen in the following weeks...I am convinced that scrubs only irritate acne prone skin and make the situation worse. This scrub is probably a bit too harsh for my liking anyway - the grains are pretty rough and kinda hurt when applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by gvb73

HG for me! I buy this off and on and have yet to find a scrub I like better. I've tried others, even their own 7 day scrub. That did nothing compared to this. love it. Will buy it forever. Yet Again, another product my husband uses too and loves. He prefers it over the mens version.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2010 2:22:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

I love this scrub so much it is def my HG. The scrubbing grandules are very small and round but it is packed with them so you get the most gentle but effective exfoliation. I hate bit chunky bits in scrubs b/c it makes my face red and I heard its bad for your skin. This stuff seriously gets all the dry bits off my face so my makeup goes on wonderfully and there is minimal irritation unlike other scrubs. The consistency is perfect. I wash my face w/ a cleanser, blot some of the water off and then put the scrub on and it works great. Has some amazing minty effect too, super energizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2010 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Jascha117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was anxiously waiting to get this product and I'm so glad I did!
The grains in this scrub are really tiny, so I don't feel as if I'm sanding my face :) The menthol can be a tad to much though, it's nice but for me personally they could have left that out.

I like the fact that when I've used this my whole face is extremely soft! I almost never experience this!
And the salicyc acid really gets to my impurities ( I love that)

Pricewise this could be a bit expensive (21.50 for 100ml) but I just bought a scrub from givanni and it was 15.80 euros for 50 ml, and to be frank, it sucks in comparison to clinique's :)
so I'm willing to buy it again, and again, and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I can't believe I haven't written a review for this scrub and I've been using it for long time but this is my HG scrub ! There were a few times that I can't splurge on a scrub and ended up buying drugstore brand and it just doesn't give the same results. This wipes out my white heads (gross!) and all these little bumps here and there on my face. I have oily skin and my pores get clogged too often. This product is very gentle on the skin, no irritation or redness at all after usage. Will continue to repurchase for as long as it exists.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 11:09:00 AM More reviews by crabu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Thought I'd try this scrub after all the great reviews and you guys are right this scrub is awesome. A nice fine milled scrub with a cooling sensation.Love it so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Osgoode

After my beloved Clean & Clear Soft In-Shower Facial was discontinued I thought I could never love a scrub again, I even gave up on scrubs altogether for a few months. Then, after a rash of contact dermatitis caused by The Body Shop skincare products I needed something to clear up the last flaky bits of skin from the breakout. The lovely woman at the Clinique counter recommended this exfoliator and I haven't looked back. This makes my skin silky and smooth without upsetting my sensitive cheeks and used in combination with Shiseido Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam my skin looks as creamy and fresh as it did when I was a little girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by getyourfashon

I just HAD to write a review.. just finished washing my face and it has made my skin as smooth as marble and evened out tone a bit too!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I've never had skin this smooth.. I'm gonna make sure I never run out of this and use it every 2 days for a while to come!
There's not much more to add but as an earlier reviewer already said, the tiny round beads in this exfoliate so well and the fact that there are so many of them makes exfoliation even better. Love the salicylic acid to clean inside the pores and the menthol for the nice smell and tingly sensation.
All in all..I think I've found my HG manual scrub!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by aym2306

I've been using this for years and will never switch! Leaves my skin silky smooth and even makes the lines on my forehead less noticeable. I put it on and then leave for about 10 minutes since it has salytic acid in it, but I wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin. The best scrub for oily skin!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2010 4:28:00 AM More reviews by roselle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. At first I thought the product was too gritty and that it would just irritate my skin but having used this product 2-3 times a week I have seen improvements in my skin. But of course I use this product along with the clinique 3 step system.