July 24, 2014 | 1763 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Lipstick- #529 Thalia

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Yogal28

This is a slightly darker shade than Heather, one which i loved alot! But for this shade, it look a tad dull on me and make me look very serious, which i don't really dig that kind of look, lol. I am concern with the mineral oil ingredients in the lipstick which i read that it isn't good to have it on the lip since i have the habit of eating with my lipstick on whenever i am out. I have since threw NYX lippies away due to this reason. A waste of money i know but i don't want to get those harmful toxic in me. Never repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by MzSiStarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pretty dusty rose on me (NC43 W/ very pigmented lips). I only like this with lipliner underneath and a pink/nude gloss on top, don't really like it alone. Can be drying though so it's important to moisturize your lips before applying this. I think the packaging is pretty ang girlie <3

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by ahraffarha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow.

This color looks very good on some people [who compare it to MAC Viva glam V] but on me the grey undertone really overwhelms my NC 35 skin and makes me look kind of like I'm dead....

I'm sure this could look great on someone else. $2.50 on cherryculture so no biggie.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by spaceache

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Looks awful on me. I'm NW10-15 with medium pigmented lips and this lipstick looks like a mauvy brown with grey undertones on me. Not flattering at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2011 6:56:00 PM More reviews by debdo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love NYX! NYX Lipsticks are moisturizing and feel like a balm. This shade is a dusty pinkish color with shine. It looks darker in the tube. I love it. I bought a NARS lipstick recently and compared to NYX I love NYX better. This color isn't really A MLBB color but its very natural and I would reccomend.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by ceriseangel2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color of the lipstick is almost identical to the color of my natural lips may be slightly darker so I'm not sure if I see much of a difference without it. The chemical flowery scent like the other Round lipsticks is a bit nauseating. But it is not streaky and goes on smooth like I wasn't really wearing any lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by deepa1026

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a taupey, mauvey pink in the tube,but on my lips, it applies as a cool-toned nude pink. Very creamy texture. Looks lovely. I find myself reaching for it several times per week. For reference, I am an NC30, and with my yellow undertones, most pinks look too warm/red on me, but this actually looks like a true pink on my complexion. The quality of the lipstick is pretty good, although it wears off somewhat quickly due to its creamy consistency. The packaging is quite cheap as well. However, these drawbacks are not enough to justify taking off any lippies, especially at this price point.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

We can't buy NYX in New Zealand so I ordered 6 off Ebay. Price-wise, very cheap still despite having to pay postage. But it was very hard to tell the exact colour from the online swatches because as we all know, they aren't accurate. I actually really like the colour of Thalia. It would suit me abit better if it were a touch lighter in colour, but I still really like it. The reason why I don't wear it very often is because of the consistency. I love that it's matte, but these lipsticks are sooo creamy that they melt like no other lipstick I have ever owned. Thalia melted in my bag and some other NYX lipsticks I have broke at the bottom of the tube. Also, because these lipsticks are so creamy I find they don't last long at all and because I can't keep them in my bag I can't re-touch the colour throughout the day. Kind of annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by PuzzInBootz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a pretty dark brown color on my very pale skin :(
Wished it was a bit more mauve on me - as you can see it on many swatches online.
But anyway I like this lipstick a lot (like all NYX lipsticks!!!).. pure brown (so it looks on me) is not really my favorite color, but I love the texture.. it's creamy, but long-lasting on me! Lasts for a long time... for a very cheap price!! I often use NYX Lipsticks for school.. I apply it early in the morning and when I'm at home again about 1pm I have still color on my lips. Well, I don't eat at school, but it's amazing. I don't like the smell of NYX' lipsticks that much, but doesn't matter. Overall a wonderful quality.
Unfortunately you can't buy NYX in my country :( I'd like to buy loooots of more :D
Well, Thalia is a bit too dark for me, so only 4 points... but I love NYX and I'll check out Summer Love!
I'm not a fan of 20-30 dollar lipsticks (because they often don't last longer than durgstore brands... Urban Decay lipsticks for example!! 22 dollars and away after 2 hours wearing!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by ns4487

This is a GREAT l/s. It is the most 'natural' looking colour i have. The formula is amazing and non-drying, and the price - oh my gosh. This l/s is comparable with HE very expensive ones. It really is. I am NC15 with brown hair and eyes, and love this. Highly recommended.