Chanel Allure for women

on 5/8/2010 8:39:00 PM

This was my first chanel fragrance got it when I was 13. it was soooo mature for me but I wore almost everyday in the winter of ninth year lol.

I love this
it lasts for ages.I put this on when I went camping for 2 nights- meaning no showers. and i still smelled it.

its a beautiful deep scent.

on 5/7/2010 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

can only wear this in autumn and winter. too overpowering in warmer weather.

on 5/3/2010 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is by far my goto scent. LOVE IT! The one thing I will agree with other posters on, you have to be careful how much you use. My trick is, I now layer it. If you spray it all over its WAY too much. Lotion, hair scent, parfum, powder, its all good but in MODERATION! I work with another woman who bought this because she loves how it smells on me and DAYUM if you cant smell her coming a mile away.

This is a very classy scent and as with all classy scents it works better when its applied cautiously rather than with abandon.

on 4/27/2010 10:05:00 AM

I love love love this perfume. Unfortunately my husband hates it. I ran out and have not replaced, but am going to because I love it! I wore it during my week long visit to London 10!! years ago and just the smell of this takes me right back...

I love it and it's a beautiful scent.

on 3/25/2010 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I lovvvvvvveeeeeeee this perfume. It is my all time favorite! Its just so expensive that I don't always get to replace it as quickly as I might like. i have about 1/4 tsp left fo the Eau de Parfum. I will save it until I'm sure I'm getting another bottle.

on 3/5/2010 3:52:00 PM

I love Chanel and everything Chanel has to offer. But Allure is by far the BEST perfume I've ever had the pleasure of smelling.

on 1/22/2010 3:11:00 AM

Allure is a very sophisticated smell! Very classy and elegant! But it gets a bit too much for my nose when I first spray it. I think I need to wait for my smelling senses to mature a bit more and then I will love it. The smell lasts for a very long time and it is quite strong, strong in the way that you don't have to smell your wrist close to get a whiff, this perfume will be noticeable for everyone around you but in a good way!

on 1/21/2010 5:24:00 PM

I think this is an incredibly wearable scent, one of Chanel's lightest and prettiest and youngest. For me this is a daytime scent, classy but casual, understated but lingering and memorable. This is one that the fellas seem to appreciate.
I will repurchase this again and again, I have yet to meet anyone who doesn't like it. I'm almost tempted to say this is my favourite Chanel scent, probably because I wear it so often and it suits any occasion the other ones I have I tend to pick up with an occasion, place or outfit in mind - this goes anytime.

on 1/11/2010 11:57:00 PM

I really really wanted to love this smell. It was a gift from my mom. I find it a bit too strong for me even if I just use a tiny little bit. It gives me a headache. I much prefer Coco Chanel for some reason. This is just too heavy.

on 12/31/2009 2:24:00 PM

this is the most wearable elegant scent. it is very subtle but never forgettable. for me, i wait until after the pungent almost tart opening to the glorious creamy vanilla drydown of the EDP. i've tried the EDT, but i just don't think it's me. one of my top 5 and definitely my most used chanel besides eau premiere.
highly recommended, if it works with your chemistry you will love it!

Popular Fragrances