November 28, 2014 | 1885 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Allure for women

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far my goto scent. LOVE IT! The one thing I will agree with other posters on, you have to be careful how much you use. My trick is, I now layer it. If you spray it all over its WAY too much. Lotion, hair scent, parfum, powder, its all good but in MODERATION! I work with another woman who bought this because she loves how it smells on me and DAYUM if you cant smell her coming a mile away.

This is a very classy scent and as with all classy scents it works better when its applied cautiously rather than with abandon.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by nickitraylor

I love love love this perfume. Unfortunately my husband hates it. I ran out and have not replaced, but am going to because I love it! I wore it during my week long visit to London 10!! years ago and just the smell of this takes me right back...

I love it and it's a beautiful scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Melissa19f

I lovvvvvvveeeeeeee this perfume. It is my all time favorite! Its just so expensive that I don't always get to replace it as quickly as I might like. i have about 1/4 tsp left fo the Eau de Parfum. I will save it until I'm sure I'm getting another bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Naty1209

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love Chanel and everything Chanel has to offer. But Allure is by far the BEST perfume I've ever had the pleasure of smelling.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by bunnikins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Allure is a very sophisticated smell! Very classy and elegant! But it gets a bit too much for my nose when I first spray it. I think I need to wait for my smelling senses to mature a bit more and then I will love it. The smell lasts for a very long time and it is quite strong, strong in the way that you don't have to smell your wrist close to get a whiff, this perfume will be noticeable for everyone around you but in a good way!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Veedebee

I think this is an incredibly wearable scent, one of Chanel's lightest and prettiest and youngest. For me this is a daytime scent, classy but casual, understated but lingering and memorable. This is one that the fellas seem to appreciate.
I will repurchase this again and again, I have yet to meet anyone who doesn't like it. I'm almost tempted to say this is my favourite Chanel scent, probably because I wear it so often and it suits any occasion the other ones I have I tend to pick up with an occasion, place or outfit in mind - this goes anytime.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by BNoel45

I really really wanted to love this smell. It was a gift from my mom. I find it a bit too strong for me even if I just use a tiny little bit. It gives me a headache. I much prefer Coco Chanel for some reason. This is just too heavy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 2:24:00 PM More reviews by tiramisu101

this is the most wearable elegant scent. it is very subtle but never forgettable. for me, i wait until after the pungent almost tart opening to the glorious creamy vanilla drydown of the EDP. i've tried the EDT, but i just don't think it's me. one of my top 5 and definitely my most used chanel besides eau premiere.
highly recommended, if it works with your chemistry you will love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by zeynepd

One of the rare Chanels that I can actually pull, which means that it is perhaps geared towards relatively low-key audiences that look for comfortable sensuality rather than the edgy million dollar look/smell. Nevertheless, it oozes quality as the soft, fluffy sensation it offers is unique. It is almost linear on me, but in such a way that I wouldn't like it to develop into anything else anyway. It's creamy, very slightly flowery, and kind of bright without ever becoming screechy or super-perfumey - this is often my trouble with Chanel. When I wear this, I always think of white. A whitewashed black and white Maine cottage, a white fluffy blanket on crisp white sheets, a white silk robe. Not so bad sillage and long lasting. I don't have a signature perfume but I feel kind of uncomfortable when I run out of Allure.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by kysma03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was/is one of my fave perfumes. I'm sad because I ran out and I've never really stuck with one scent for longer than a run or two but this will definitely be re-added to my collection. the scent is so intoxicating and classic. Its a bit strong but I love it for those special occasions. Loved it.