October 25, 2014 | 1323 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Pure BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Esmeraldaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff it doesn't break me out! The only downside is the lack of color but other than that it is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by inkedmommy619

this is my favorite makeup product. having acne prone skin, Maybelline was the only product that didnt cause my face to break out and now they've created this new line for acne prone skin and im in love. I highly recommend this line. I only use the bb cream. it goes on like foundation and dries like a sheer, matte powder. it lasts all day and never smugdes or rubs off.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by aubjohnson19

I love this. Especially that it has salicylic acid. I don't have bad breakouts at all. But I do have little bumps that are under the skin or are on my cheeks. When I used this I wasn't sure but the product helped out with my redness and little acne problems. I was using neutrogena skin clearing foundation and I saw that it wasn't really working out with my oily skin, didn't last long, and felt really heavy. I've been researching all about bb creams and came across this and I love it a lot. The packaging is cute, no fragrance, and it does what it says. I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by xmakeuphoarderx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, I love BB cream packaging. It's so lightweight, travel friendly, and not messy at all.

I stalked Target for 2 weeks waiting for them to restock Medium-Deep. When it finally came in, I used a coupon and got it for $6. When I got home, I excitedly opened the (really cute) tube, and squeezed out a pea-sized amount. That's when I was shocked.

Gray undertones look good on no one, especially an abnormally tan Asian girl.

I love the texture (smooth ), love the finish (satin, learning towards dewy), love the packaging, love that it has acne-fighting properties. I will use up this tube, and I might even repurchase if I'm going on vacation and don't have a better BB cream to bring with me.

Maybelline, please improve the color range. And get rid of the weird grayish undertone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by ppd146

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG BB cream ever. I just used up my first tube, and bought a new tube today, can't go out without it.

My skin is combination (oil in nose and forehead, but dry cheeks and undereyes), acne-prone and very sensitive (I can easily get acne with extra olive oil or sugar/honey mask). However, this one never broke me out.

When I first used this BB cream, my face was very bad with red spots from acne and scars. As this one has light/medium coverage, I have to use concealer to hide all the spots. So maybe this BB cream is not good if you want something full coverage.

However, after 2 months using this, my skin is ways better, scars are fading, and I only got 1-2 tiny blemishes in certain time of the month and they will disappear just after few days. Now I don't have to use concealer at all. Just apply this BB cream, a light layer of powder and little blush then I'm ready to go.

The texture is very light, and it leaves a glow effect which I prefer as it makes my make-up looks more natural. It also doesn't turn me orange or anything. The make-up stays on my face for about 5 hours.

I use this almost everyday, and it takes me 6 months to use up the first tube, so it is every economical and affordable.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by xarenachengx

This BB cream was good with coverage, very light and great for school. The reason why I didn't like this though was because it made me very oily around my nose and t-zone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 4:31:00 AM More reviews by amblizzle

Loved it!!
I really wish it covered my flaws a bit more, and lasted longer, but other than that its really good.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by erikajordan

I've started breaking out recently, around the same time I got this product. It very well could've just been my skin going through its normal madness. I'm gonna stop using it and see if my skin clears, and once it does I'll give it another go and figure out if its the cause. Anyways, I love how this product looks. Not too heavy, amazing amount of coverage (I like coverage but nothing heavy or cakey) I've noticed it's a little bit more of coverage than the Dream Fresh BB cream. Definitely will buy again that it's not the cause of my breakout.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by xoxojanel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

well, theres a series of reasons why i wont be purchasing this product again.. some of those reasons being my own fault. -.- let me start off by saying this bb cream only comes in 5 shades i believe? so i tried the one closest to my skin tone btw was totally off! it smelt great :) like sunscreen.. but it didnt match my skin tone... it looked like i slapped flour on my face! its a light coverage product in my opinion. i live in texas and i need a full coverage product with that kind of heat. i wasnt expecting it to be a full coverage product anyway but i still thought i should test it out. i wore it about 20 mins in the comfort of my home to see what it would do. it felt silky and soft on my face, which i very much enjoyed. after 20 mins i decided to apply one of my
liquid foundations that was about a shade darker than me to see if it would blend in. it look nice, nothing special. just an even tone. i wore for about 4 hrs and then removed with an acne cleansing wash. before i removed, my face was slightly producing oil due to the makeup sitting on my god of a glorious face :)) after washed off i did not break out. not even now have i gotten any new acne which is a plus on this product. its been 3 days since i first tried it. thanks to the acne fighting properties in this cream my skin is just as before. if this line of bb cream had a wider range of shades i would maybe purchase again because i did find some good qualities in this cream just not every quality i demand from a bb cream. i will just use this just to brighten underneath my eyes, which i did yesterday with my full face of makeup. it looked nice, i looked awake and alert. once i run out ill go back to another product for under eye circles, but not this as a bb cream.. sorry for the rant..but i hope i helped in anyway!!! good luck on all your makeup adventures!!! best of wishes
- janel

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Annastar26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently tried this out and it did everything it claimed to do while smelling great too. I haven't used it long enough to know if it will help with my acne (which won't be hard bc i have very little acne). It did even out my skin tone which is nice since my skin tone is very uneven also, it doesn't have much coverage for my skin which i didn't mind since it gives that natural look i love. It matched my shade somewhat perfectly (medium). One of the things that didn't happened to me was what most people claim "its too oily"or "it looks shiny on my face" i was so glad it didn't look shiny or oily and i didn't have to use powder. I did like the look of the of the packaging but, many people opened the bb cream and they left it open and all a mess. I believe they should put them in a different packaging and have tester in the stores so its not mess with the bb creams. Hope this helps :)

*update- I wrote this review days ago but now that I have used it long enough I can tell you it does help with your acne but it works very slowly.