November 29, 2014 | 1166 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Pure BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Beatuxz

I was so excited to try this product. The price is good. The coverage is light-medium. The salicylic acid didnt help me to treat spots. When i have more time to do my makeup i dont use it, but when i am in hurry i always use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by lizzles630

ABSOLUTELY love this product! I have had this for a solid month now and have used it almost everyday. This is a great product for people with acne-prone skin, as it has salicylic acid which helps with acne. I haven't seen a huge difference in acne, but this hasn't broken me out either which is good. The thing I love about this however is that my skin doesn't get oily throughout the day, even without powder. The packaging is great as well, it's very sanitary because it comes in a squeeze bottle. All in all, I say try it. It's rather cheap and it's definitely worth a shot!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Dcruz26

I've been using it for a week now. On the first day my skin was ridiculously oily! I'm not sure if it was the humidity or my skin getting used to a new product or a combination of both. I do have oily skin but have found that my skin gets oilier faster with this BB cream. It does have decent coverage but I wouldn't say medium...probably somewhere in between light and medium coverage. It has not broken me out which is always a concern for me. I will definitely use up the tube but I will not repurchase. I also find that it is not a lot of product (the tube is quite small). I think it will work great for someone that does not have oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by quickclamour

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this stuff makes my skin looks so glowy and even. love that the lotion is in the concealer. i love looking my best

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by silverbrook

I've been using this for 2 weeks and it a) doesn't break me out and b) seems great for light summer makeup. It seems to make my face look sliiiiightly smoother, and also helps control oil production for me. I will repurchase this, because I am of the sort that hates heavy makeup. This provides just enough color for evening out skin tone and the salicylic acid provides some peace of mind for me. I apply Olay SPF 15 lotion before I put this on... not sure if that changes efficacy or not, but I don't want to go outside with salicylic acid on and no SPF. I do wish they had more colors, but since it's very light coverage, it's not a huge issue.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Lrc1024

I was a little hesitant of trying a bb cream. I wanted to try the dream fresh but read reviews and never could make a decision.. So I seen this, read some reviews and with the salicylic acid I decided to try it! Also because my mom took my cover up so I had to run to the store and had somewhat of a reason to finally cave in! I've been breaking out recently cause I'm about to start my period. So I had 3 zits yesterday, used this for the first time and when I woke up 2 of them were gone and one was smaller! Who would have thought it'd be this great?! Considering most products for acne control don't work. I wanted to use a bb cream for summer cause always putting on foundation seemed a bit too heavy in this heat! But I love how natural it makes me look as well. And the finish is great! I do use concealer underneath, but still looks natural. It's a small tube but I also didn't use very much and it gave me a pretty decent coverage. It evens out my skin great. I think I'm in love with this stuff! Plus the packaging is cute. I've now been telling everyone how great this stuff is. I do use powder over this and so far it's been great! I guess I've officially hopped on the bandwagon!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Esmeraldaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff it doesn't break me out! The only downside is the lack of color but other than that it is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by inkedmommy619

this is my favorite makeup product. having acne prone skin, Maybelline was the only product that didnt cause my face to break out and now they've created this new line for acne prone skin and im in love. I highly recommend this line. I only use the bb cream. it goes on like foundation and dries like a sheer, matte powder. it lasts all day and never smugdes or rubs off.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by aubjohnson19

I love this. Especially that it has salicylic acid. I don't have bad breakouts at all. But I do have little bumps that are under the skin or are on my cheeks. When I used this I wasn't sure but the product helped out with my redness and little acne problems. I was using neutrogena skin clearing foundation and I saw that it wasn't really working out with my oily skin, didn't last long, and felt really heavy. I've been researching all about bb creams and came across this and I love it a lot. The packaging is cute, no fragrance, and it does what it says. I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by xmakeuphoarderx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, I love BB cream packaging. It's so lightweight, travel friendly, and not messy at all.

I stalked Target for 2 weeks waiting for them to restock Medium-Deep. When it finally came in, I used a coupon and got it for $6. When I got home, I excitedly opened the (really cute) tube, and squeezed out a pea-sized amount. That's when I was shocked.

Gray undertones look good on no one, especially an abnormally tan Asian girl.

I love the texture (smooth ), love the finish (satin, learning towards dewy), love the packaging, love that it has acne-fighting properties. I will use up this tube, and I might even repurchase if I'm going on vacation and don't have a better BB cream to bring with me.

Maybelline, please improve the color range. And get rid of the weird grayish undertone.