Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

3.8

Active Ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicyric Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxythyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Dipropylene Glycol.

on 1/4/2015 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This was a "meh" kind of product for me. Its not bad, but it's not that good. I like the finish it leaves and how i feels, but the shade (light) was a bit too pinky orange on my fair skin. It's comfortable to wear, and it might be worth to give it a try. I don't like that there are so few shades to choose from, since it can be very hard to find shade that matches your skin.

on 1/4/2015 5:45:00 PM

Maybelline products have a tendency to look orangey on my pale skin, so I was very pleased when this didn't have the same effect. It doesn't match my skin perfectly, it's actually a bit yellow, but it's not noticeable. It has the most coverage of any BB cream I've tried before. I wouldn't say it's improved my skin, but it hasn't made it worse. However, it is a bit pricey for the amount of product you get.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great BB cream. Its light enough for my pale skin. Great coverage, and it lasts all day. I hated the original BB cream, and I have more normal to almost dry skin, and This BB cream is great for me. The original looked like an oily, orange mess on me. This one is a natural/demi matte finish one my skin and matches my skin tone in the lightest shade. No complaints from me!

Love this BB cream! I use it almost every day and my face doesn't break out.

NO! This has a really yellow shade which I always look for, so that's why I bought it. But it was so horrible that I can't believe the 73% buy again rating here. What the hell? The texture is awful. If American BB creams are supposed to be tinted moisturizers, this isn't a BB cream in any sense of the word. It is not moisturizing. Sure the gritty film it produces may be a little greasy but it is not the kind of moisture that will feel or look good on your skin. It sticks in your normally invisible face hairs and makes your face look fuzzy after wearing it for a few hours. Wears off in some areas and stays on other areas. Makes you look sick. Just awful.

on 1/1/2015 3:33:00 AM

so I wore this all summer in the light/medium color, which would suit someone with NC25-30 skin, and thought i really liked it....it dried down to a nice matte finish and had semi decent coverage so I only used concealer under my eyes. HOWEVER once I ran out and didn't repurchase right away, my acne didn't seem as severe as it had been all summer. I don't normally have an aversion to salicylc acid products but my only conclusion can be this was breaking me out the whole time :/ I've always had acne but I definitely take notice when it's calming down and it's been much more managble since ditching this BB cream...I ended up getting the normal BB cream but don't have much to say about it yet.

on 12/30/2014 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love the product. Salacylic acid is weak enough that it won't irritate your skin. Helps clears redness and hydrates skin. Good product.

on 12/28/2014 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very good

on 12/28/2014 1:41:00 AM

I love love love this BB cream! I use it often instead of my foundation and I think it looks just as good. I don't have much to cover on my skin so I don't know if it has good coverage or not but I just absolutely love it and will definitely repurchase when I run out. It's super affordable and the packaging is cute and it's just something quick and easy you can use which gives you the look of a light foundation! Definitely recommend

I absolutely adore this product! I use it just as much as my IT cosmetics CC+ cream and love it just as much as well. I use either one of those creams on days I'm being lazy or prefer a more natural look. Using my real techniques buffing brush I dip the brush into product unto the back of my hand and blend and buff away into my face. I feel with the brush I can squeeze the most coverage out of both products... Although the it cc is very full coverage in itself! Just a couple swipes of my NARS radiant creamy concealer around my eyes, nose, and chin and whatever breakouts I might have, and a smidge of Laura Mercier translucent powder and I'm ready to go for the day. It seems to hold up daily well on my extremely oily skin and doesn't seem to break me out as well which is always a plus! Give it a try! It doesn't hurt considering its around $7! It's a steal for the product! Also love the fact that it's in a squeeze tube!