Mary Kay Satin Hands

4.3

on 10/31/2007 5:54:00 PM

I have pets and I pet them. I wash my hands a few dozen times a day and go through hand cream like crazy. I can visually see the difference after using this kit. I have tried many other brands and so far MK Satin Hands works the best for me.

This 3 piece kit is phenomenal. I have repurchased numerous times.

on 10/12/2007 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have the newer pampering set, which has 3 steps - extra emollient night cream, satin smoothie hand scrub, satin hands hand cream. All come in a nice little peach-colored plastic tote so it's easy to keep them together.

The emollient hand cream is very moisturizing but also very greasy. I have used this by itself on my heels with good results. But, since it's the first step, most of the greasiness is washed off with the scrub. Step two is the scrub which is a great exfoliator. It takes the dead skin right off, but it's not drying. It has a lovely peach smell. The final step is the hand cream which is one of the best lotions I've ever tried. I hate lotions that leave greasy residue, but this one doesn't at all! It absorbs quickly and leaves your hands smooth.

The only downside is that the creams are a little smelly. It would be nice if they smelled as good as the scrub.

This set really does give you satin hands. As others have mentioned, it's great for the feet too. It's a nice, quick way to take good care of your hands.

on 10/10/2007 4:24:00 PM

Best hand kit ever! Even got my boyfriend to use... Love the lotion and the scrub... I actually use this on my feet during the summer to get rid of my cracked heels from wearing flip flops.... Need to purchase through a rep, but it is well worth it! I use this a excellent xmas gifts for my girlfriends...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Such a nice little way to pamper yourself. I've always adored the extra emollient night cream, and I really like the new peach scented scrub/cleanser combo. The lotion has a divine, silky texture but, alas, it smells like something cheap and plasticky--why oh why didn't Mary Kay make the lotion a lovely soft peach scent like the scrub? Ah well, it's still a fabulous little set. Mine usually lasts a year or so.

on 8/25/2007 11:46:00 PM

Wonderful product. The steps don't take very long and your hands feel so soft when you are finished.

on 7/26/2007 4:29:00 PM

I felt this was nice, quick absorbing hand cream with lasting results. However, I get very dry, flakey patches on my thumbs from shuffling papers all day, and it didn't take care of those as well as I hoped. I also did not care for the scent. It does not hold a candle to L'Occitane.

on 6/17/2007 8:04:00 AM

My very favorite hand lotion. I use it everyday. But if you have very dry hands, switch to something with more emollient for night.

on 5/26/2007 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I guess that this does have kind of a funky scent, I'd never really thought about it before, but it doesn't bother me. And, the product works really well; it moisturizes like there's no tomorrow and it dries/absorbs to a soft non-greasy texture.

on 4/14/2007 1:31:00 AM

This product is absolutely amazing. I live in a very dry area, and the skin on my hands and fingers was soooo dry. I kept getting hangnails and my cuticles looked aweful. I was going for professional manicures every 2 weeks and nothing really helped until I started using this product. It is awesome, I reccomend it to everyone... Even my dad likes it haha.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products