MAC Viva Glam II

3.7

on 7/20/2010 5:55:00 PM

Perfect nude lipstick for my pigmented lips. Love the packaging too AND the money for this goes to a good cause! I wish staying power was a bit longer, but overall, I like it. Pleasant smell and beautiful color.

on 7/17/2010 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

this is the 3rd time i'm buying this lipstick, i think its one of those colors im always gonna go back to.

I am olive skinned and wear this with or without lipgloss, it doesnt wash me out, I love how the mauve color pops once you have a dark smokey eye.

I dont recommend this to very pale skinned women or very dark skinned women, it will wash you out.

on 7/15/2010 6:03:00 PM

This is my favorite lipstick collection from MAC. I own all the VGs except the two red shades. Beautiful colors just right for my skintone, very moisturizing, great lasting power, nicely scented like candy. I hope they will find a way to expand this line.

on 7/3/2010 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wore this with Lust l/g on top for a pink/brown/nude lip paired with smokey eyes and muted pink blush. But I toned down my eye makeup and now the lipcolor doesn't look as good. I'm NC20-30 Asian w/yellow undertones.

on 6/20/2010 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I went to MAC looking for Flesh Pot or Myth (I've seen and read a lot of good reviews about them) since I wanted to try out the nude lipstick color. The MAC counters here in the Philippines don't carry any of those nude lipstick shades but I chanced upon Viva Glam II and I instantly fell in love with it! It was just the right kind of nude for me. I'm so lucky I found it since I know that it's very hard to look for a nice nude shade that complements your skin tone. It doesn't make my face look as pale as a ghost. It goes very well with my smoky eyes. Love love love this product!

on 5/28/2010 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great nude for someone like me who doesnt like a super pale nude such as myth. I am NC30 and it is very flattering. I had a hard time finding the right nude for me but this is great. It is a little drying but I love pairing it with C-Thru gloss!

on 5/21/2010 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is holy grail status for me. My all time favorite lipstick from mac. It is a satin and more of a pinky mauve nude on my pigmented lips, I think it suits my nc42 skintone perfectly. I like to pair it with silk lipliner from prestige and she loves candy gloss on top. This is love!!!!!

on 5/17/2010 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Beautiful color, washes me out a little though. I have VERY pigmented lips and nw30 skin. Good lipstick, not hg though.

on 5/11/2010 10:55:00 PM

I love this lippie, this is my go to nude mauve, I love the satin finish, its my favorite so it works out perfectly.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this product. It was the first MAC Lipstick that I ever purchased. I went back and forth on buying this for the first couple of trips I made to the MAC counter and when in that section I always picked it up and swatched it or tried it on. Then I finally gave in and bought it and I wished I hadn't waited so long to do so. It is the perfect "dirty pink" It is my HG nude lipstick. Not too nude where it washes you out, just the perfect flush of color.

Recommended for Medium Skin