September 2, 2014 | 975 users online

Stick - Maybelline - Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

I put rebuying as a yes but that's tentative.

Pros: I love how FAST this stuff applies when I'm in a hurry in the morning. A few swipes on my face and buff with a RT face brush and I'm done. REALLY GOOD coverage. Almost full coverage!

Cons: Accentuates dry patches. I have a dry patch on my cheek right now that is driving me crazy (exfoliation not working and it's just irritated) and this stuff just makes it look a million times worse. Ok, maybe I'm over dramatizing it but it doesn't look good.

Makes me look flat. I'm used to the dewey radiance of my BB creams. Once I put on my blush and eyes, I don't look so flat.

Also accentuates pores. I have tons of little white dots all over my tzone.

Will try again with a few different primers in my arsenal and update my review.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by pinkgirl17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

TO. DIE. FIR. I have never been a re-purchaser of products before. However, I am on my third tube of this. I have oily prone skin and this makes my skins oils at bay, for as long as a product can. PERFECT packaging for travel and easy storage. Flawless coverage and I barely have to blend. Holy grail, no other product on the market can even come close to what this has done for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I went to use this and it broke on me. Then the next day I broke out in acne on the areas I only applied this.

There is minimal coverage and it settles into my orange-rind pores. On top of that I had to dig through the display to find one that hadn't been used as a tester. And that was just my shade. There were so many used.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have prob 20 foundations...50$ ones to 3$... so I basically just like what works and don't count out drugstore foundations, but this one is horrible. First for a foundation that never actually sets once on my skin, it is so drying and accentuates dry patches even ones u don't realize are even there. It would SEEM it's a good deal being one of the cheaper drugstore foundations ( I think I found mine for 7$), but then figure out THERE'S NOT EVEN A HALF OF AN OUNCE.. (.32 to be exact) and considering majority of them are 1oz so that means EVEN if u triple it, YOUR PAYING 21$ ...AND U STILL AREN'T AT AN OUNCE!!!! REALLY MAYBELLINE? I don't notice a smell, but unless there's strong it's not something I notice anyway..packaging feel and looks extremely cheap. I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE THINKS THAT THIS IS WORTH IT..JUST HORRIBLE! If you have dry skin...don't waste your money, I admit my skin can be difficult and its the reason I have so many foundations because some work better then other days and I actually do alot of mixing certain ones on certain days..but THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I NEVER EVER USE.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by JMayes

I was pretty excited to try this, I tend to get a little shiny and was hoping to battle that a bit. I was pretty disappointed. I applied to a couple places on my face and for the first little while was impressed. I'm the lightest shade and it matches quite well. Unfortunately by the end of the day, this had sunk into lines I didn't even think I had. It had aged me about 20 years with how deep it exaggerated lines under my eyes. I thought it was how I applied it so I used even less than my little amount a couple days later and the same result. Won't be repurchasing :/

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by lushvientiesis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this product. It's my first day using it and it's amazing! Very light application. Don't even have to use a lot of the product to get an amazing face 💕 love to pieces

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Spabern

I don't get it... This seems to be really chalky on my skin. It causes it to look really flaky and dry. I did try using a moisturizer underneath it but it didn't help. Now I'm rethinking how good my skin is. Haha. Maybe I have bumps allover my skin? Ugh I don't know. But I wouldn't purchase again. Pros- the color was exactly mine.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by M000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have oily combination skin so I was super excited to try it when I saw it on sale at Shoppers for $6.99 CA. Regular price is $11.99 which is way to expensive.

Pros
- It glides on SO SO SO smooth. skin feels so soft afterwards.
- builds nicely
- looks very natural finish. Doesn't look like you're even wearing any make up!
- no smell to it
- compact, lightweight

Cons
- it's not shine-free. I get oily in a few hours

Overall
- it's not a bad foundation. it does it's job. I'm just disappointed at the "shine-free" part. I would buy it again if it's on sale. But definitely not at regular price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Mjmj1211meagan

I love this foundation stick. This is due to its gel like feel and it's full coverage. This product is one of my favorite foundations ever, I do however wish they made a shade lighter than the 110 because I am so pale that in order for their lightest color to blend it takes forever. I have no complaint on how they formulated this and I will buy it again as soon as I finish with m new favorite Rimmel Stay Matte Mousse foundation in light porcelain :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by kayleigh83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has been my current favourite foundation. I love the texture, it applies SO smoothly, much like a silicone based primer. It gives nice light-medium coverage, and I usually build a little extra as a second layer on any red areas around my nose and chin. I like to apply it directly on my face then buff out with a duo-fibre brush. The finish looks satin, and I find once I set it with a good translucent loose powder (as I do with all foundations) it looks great and lasts. I did deduct some points for price because although I have no issue with the packaging itself, you don't get a whole lot of this product per tube, so the value is a little low in that regard.

But that said, I am on my third and I'm sure not last tube of this - I love it!!