Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 4/23/2013 11:37:00 AM

THIS IS THE ONE !! i am obsessed with trying out different nail products and after a long and expensive search...my journey has come to an end.....actually no..the only other cuticle cream I want next is DIOR'S apricot cuticle cream......but anyways..its a great product...intially i didnt think too much of it because in my opinion it should say lemon cuticle BALM not butter...the texture is very balm-ish (huh?!) but after u start swirling your finger around it begins to warm up and you can pick up more product easily. i actuallly like to scrape out some product and slather it all over my hands and nails before bed. definetly helps with hardening nails and softening cuticles...and since i absolutely love the lemons..this is an extra bonus ! great find.

on 4/22/2013 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

my nails/fingers are low maintenance with the occasional chip of a nail. lately, I've been getting a lot of hangnails and they FREAKING. HURT. I have no idea why they're becoming so frequent but it was often enough that I knew I had to find something to treat them.

thanks to all the reviews on here, I grabbed my own tin of this stuff from target for about $6 and some change. It's more of a balm texture instead of a cream as labeled. it smells so yummy! like lemon cream cookies. the smell isn't overpowering at all so have no fear. I can see how this tin may be hard to open but I keep it closed half way so I'm not in a wrestling match with it when needed.

I use this stuff every night before bed - rubbing some product very well around into each cuticle (on the sides, the base etc). a little goes a long way and the warmth of your fingers makes application a breeze. it's a tad greasy only because of all the oils used in it. nothing overbearing but it's something you should note since it's probably better off used as a nighttime treatment.

it seems a bit high maintenance doing this every day but I find this pretty therapeutic and cuts my hangnail episodes short so it's totally worth it. this tin is going to last for awhile so I do believe you get plenty of product for your $$.

on 4/14/2013 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I got it in a Burt's Bees package and fell in love with it. It can be a bit greasy at first but it absorbs after a while and is great to use before bed. I have only been using this for a few days and have already noticed a good improvement in my cuticles.

The smell is probably my favourite thing about it, it's a very natural lemon-y scent that smells great!

on 4/14/2013 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the smell of this. The little tin is cute and tidy, I've never had any issues with it, despite the fact that it does not always return to my makeup bag in my handbag. It could be a but more moisturizing- it seems to be a bit beeswax heavy. It's also more of a balm / ointment perpetration than a cream. I had picked this up as a gluten free replacement for Lush's Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter (my MIL who gardens LOVES it) but it is a bit lacking. Will repurchase until I find something that works like Lush's but won't poison me.

on 4/4/2013 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just bought this today & really like it! I love the smell too. The area around my nails really needed some moisture & this did the trick. Leaves my hands feeling super soft & smooth :)

on 3/31/2013 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great product!

Super moisturizing and not greasy at all. Completely smooths down any rough skin on your cuticle and stretches out your manicures. The smell is amazing too!

on 3/31/2013 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing stuff !

on 3/27/2013 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm onto my 2nd pot of this. I love it. It smells very lemon zesty. It's kind of expensive for its size but it lasts a long time due to its solid balm consistency and having to only use a thin smear of it for a single application. Will buy again, and again.

on 3/26/2013 8:42:00 PM

I'm a huge fan of Burt's Bees, but this is one product I don't love. I had a small tin from a sample pack. It's thick and greasy, but not nearly as greasy as some other Burt's Bees hand cremes. I like the smell - light and lemony - but I felt like it honestly didn't moisturize well. After applying at night, my hands and nails look nice. The next morning, my hands were back to looking dry and cracked. I tried applying this for a week straight, and saw no improvement. There are definitely better moisturizers - even ones made by Burt's Bees.

on 3/9/2013 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I paid six dollars and some change for this at Ulta after reading the good reviews here and on the nail board. I wouldn't have called it a cream at all because it has a greasy consistency, like thickened chilled coconut oil. Despite this, it is a good product with a nice lemon scent. I apply a thin layer to my cuticles and rub it in after washing my hands and moisturizing with a hand lotion. When I do this consistently, my cuticles are soft and free of cracks.