September 20, 2014 | 1852 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Deedix11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These are a great basic for brows. They do an excellent job filling in and shaping. They're nice and affordable and reliable. I have used both blonde and auburn for years. I just wish the auburn hadn't dissappeared, forcing me to find other brands to replace this, as that is the color I really need. I do recommend this product for neutral blondes and brunettes, and it comes in a two-pack for great lasting power.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

I used this eyebrow pencil for many years. I used the Auburn shade until it was discontinued, then moved on to Medium Brown. It has a reddish cast, so it worked well for my reddish brown hair. This is a hard pencil, and I eventually switched to a softer pencil (an auburn pencil by Just for Redheads).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by shannlcooper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these cheap little things. They are easy to find at any drugstore and you get two in a package! I use the Blonde shade to subtly enhance my eyebrows. I was cursed with light brows which you can barely see and these pencils help me to define them without the hassle of a shadow brow liner. I just barely touch the pencil to the hairs and give them a wash of color. I do not draw on my skin beneath the brows. I find they last all day and are an awesome bargain find!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2009 5:21:00 AM More reviews by DistortedDaytime

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this eyebrow pencil~ It's cheap and it gives good colour :)

Although... I have mine in Light Brown and the more strokes you make, the more orange it will show - I just don't like that 'golden' colour.

I probably won't buy this product again though.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by butterflylcsw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm so glad I found this product! It's cheap and it's one of the only brow pencils that doesn't make my brows look orangish/reddish. I have this is blonde and it is perfect. *edit: I don't like how hard the pencil is. I find that it makes the skin around my brows red because of that.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by jogun11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently read in Elle magazine, that one makeup artist swears by this product in blonde for just about all of his clients! Elle magazine does a feature where professional makeup/hair artists talk about their favorite products. I always write them down. I was using a light brown cake brow powder for years by merle norman. Because this (double!) product is so cheap, i had to try it. It is the MOST natural my brows have ever looked...and I had to pencil in quite a bit for an overtweezing incident! There is no need for anyone to try another color because this one is pretty universal, unless i suppose if you have black hair. It has been around forever and right under my 48 yr. old nose!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by pink_rosies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I was so naive about makeup for the longest time... for example I didn't even know there were such things as eyebrow pencils! My mother, who thinks she is like this superstar always filled in her eyebrows with eyeliner... which I never knew was a no-no but it scared the crap out of me b/c it looked awful. (if you haven't guessed by now I never took makeup lessons from my mom) So one day I'm walking through CVS and I come across these little things, in the blonde shade. The other colors looked way too dark... so I bought them and have been hooked on them ever since. I bought the package about 2 years ago and just bought a new pkg yesterday! The color goes on very smooth, no tugging, looks very natural, and stays all day. I only have to apply it once and I'm good for the day which is great since my skin is so oily. I tried a Mary Kay one a few months ago but it was a very hard formula ($9) and much more expensive for something that doesn't work as well.

But anyway... this is a really good product for a great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by TheMadameDex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love these! One of my best drugstore bargains. I use the taupe-colored "blonde" pencils, and have found when doing makeup for friends/relatives that they work on just about anyone from platinum to med. brunette. Blonde is not too yellow or too ashy. The only drawback is having to sharpen these, but I don't mind. I find "manual" pencils often have better texture and blendability than "automatic". For the best natural effect when filling in the brows, use brushstrokes: start at the peaks, work toward the outer arch of brow, and then go back and fill in where the brow begins. Comb thru with a spoolie, and voila!
(I work in dept. store cosmetics and often recommend these pencils to customers when they're having trouble finding something "just right" for brows- but don't tell my bosses!)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by celymoon

I've been using this eyeliner since I was in highschool. I used to borrow it from my mom and use it as eyeliner and on my brows. Since then I've gone through a number of different product for my eyebrows and haven't really found anything worth the extra cash, so I keep using this. It gives me a very natural look and fills out my brows really well. The only use I have for it is as a brow pencil since using it as eyeliner is pretty crappy. It gets all smudged and runny at the corner of the eyes. However, it's a great brow pencil and for the price - under $4 for two - you can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 7:23:00 AM More reviews by babydollnot4u

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using the blonde pencil and love, love it. I have fairly light eyebrows and had been using MAC Fling with success, although I didn't like paying the $13 every month or so. This is a cheaper version that you can actually sharpen! I believe I paid around $3 for the twin pack that will last me about 3 months. Would purchase over and over again.