August 22, 2014 | 1650 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Lillex

So, I received this product for free through instagram because i won an online giveaway. I was super excited and received it after about a month....(that wasn't very great lol) So this is $30 i believe but i wouldn't spend your money on it! If you like skinny, clumpy, spider lashes this is for you! Im more of a long, thick and separated lash girl so thous mascara and i DONT mix

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by donnabosco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this mascara. I will not use it for every day, but for special occasions, it rocks!!! I agree that a lot of the negative reviews seem to be from people not putting it on correctly. The last layer of gel is so important to keep those fibers from getting loose and falling in your eyes or on your cheeks. I will definitely continue us to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by starmom1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Younique's 3D fiber lash mascara is definitely worth trying! I've had sensitive eyes since I started wearing makeup. I have found mascaras to irritate and cause my eyes to water even before putting on my lashes. When I have found one that works for me it takes quite a lot of layering to see the results I see with just ONE application of this product. I am amazed that my lashes can look this good! I love that it is better for my eyes and lashes, having no harsh chemicals and being 100% green tea fibers. I use my 3D mascara right on my bare lashes but you can use over mascara too. The first 3-4 times I used I went a bit too heavy on the fibers so I had some clumping but now that I know how to apply, I absolutely love! At $29 it's high for a mascara but honestly the damage it saves you not having to use falsies or get extentions and the fact it's made of natural ingredients and not harmful yucky ones, Its the best $29 you'll spend! Find a presenter to order. It's Guarenteed!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by disneymom919

I love this product! I had been getting lash extensions for about 6 months. As much as I loved them, it was time consuming, expensive and the glue was very irritating to my eyes. I stumbled onto Younique 3D fiber lashes while on Facebook last week, watched some of the YouTube application videos and thought I'd give it a try. I honestly am in love with the mascara! I use Benefit They're Real mascara as a base, then follow the instructions for the 3D fiber lashes. The results are just as good, if not better than when I wore extensions, it's a lot less time consuming and at a fraction of the price! Do yourself a favor - BUY THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by AudgePodgeBup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A coworker of mine sells this stuff and I figured I would try this mascara. Last fall I made the huge mistake of getting eyelash extensions. After two months of those, my natural lashes were not how they were before that. DON'T EVER GET LASH EXTENSIONS!!!! They will lie to you and tell you that they don't ruin your natural lashes but I left that place with one almost bare eyeball and major self esteem issues haha! (I feel like they grew back for the most part but my right eye doesn't seem as thick as before.)

I wish I had known about this product before I made that dreadful mistake because this stuff rocks and it looks like I am wearing my eyelash extensions when I wear it. It doubles my length and if done properly and with enough time it can look beautiful and not clumpy. I bought an eyelash comb so I could separate my lashes after each application and that really does help. I also think it makes a big difference what mascara you use underneath this product, as the Moodstruck 3D lashes directions state you have to use a coat of your favorite mascara prior to applying this product. I recommend using Rimmel Lash Accelerator because it's light, it doesn't clump and it's just an all around great mascara.

I am so happy with this product. It CAN clump if not done right. Like I said, using a good eyelash comb and a non clumping mascara underneath will really help with the application process and also giving yourself enough time in the morning. I will continue to purchase this product so long as they don't discontinue it. It is non damaging to your lashes and it's made of all natural ingredients. MUCH better than eyelash extensions! :) And again. DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THE EYELASH EXTENSION LIE!!! HAHA!

ETA- Still using this product and I have yet to ever get a fiber in my eye or even have it smudge or irriate me. I love this stuff and would recommend it to anyone!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Crisalta82

Admittedly, I'm a little bit of a make-up snob and remain faithful to Chanel, but this mascara duo is by far the most amazing product out there of its kind. Although I hate to admit it! I was very skeptical and the price seems a little steep, but in the end it was well worth the splurge. My lashes have never been a feature I emphasized because they are short and a little thin, but this product has completely changed that. For those who say that the fibers fall out, that is because they are not doing it right. The con is that it takes a little practice; like two or three times, but after you get the hang of it, the results are pretty awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by hottlashes

I am in love with the 3d fiber mascara by Younique. I have decent lashes and thought my department store brand was great until I tried this. It is amazing what a great mascara can do. My eyes looked bigger and my look just looked like it was brightened up. I look more awake lol. I loved it so much I ended up becoming a presenter, bc I knew girls would fall in love with it. Give this stuff a try www.hottlashes.com you wont regret it, and hey they back all their products by there LOVE IT guarantee so no risk to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Savvyhairnw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is amazing!!!! I have tried falsies, extensions, and li lash etc everything irritated my very sensitive eyes until I found younique 3D lashes!!!! It's unbelievable!!!! I wear them all day no irritation and they make me feel beautiful!
If you lack skill in your application they can look clumpy just like any other mascara!!! They take practice and I suggest watching utubes!!! I am a professional cosmetologist so please take my word for it!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE LASHES!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Janellabelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For those who are dissing the product I feel you just didn't apply it properly. The before and after photos are fake or a gimmick. As someone who uses this product as well as numerous friends I can vouch the authenticity of this product. ALSO the company offers a money back guarantee within the first 14 days of owning it no questions asked! It's a simple process. The fibers can come out clumpy but you just use the tip of the wand to separate or pinch them off . They are natural fibers made from tea. You can't expect it to be perfect. You may have to actually put some separating lash effort into it or you may not but it definitely gives my pathetic lashes umph and length!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Dee3314

I'm honestly not sure why all the mixed reviews for this product! The only conclusion I can come up with is these ladies are not applying the product correctly!! On my FIRST use of the 3d Mascara I was able to get 3x the lashes and only with one coat! It is a bit on the expensive side, but honestly well worth it. I've used it about 5 or 6 times now and each time have gotten beautifully long lashes. Please don't be discouraged by the one stars, this product is a 5 star when applied correctly! I will be continuing to buy it whenever I run out.