October 1, 2014 | 1278 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by SGramada

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw all these pictures on instagram and wanted to try it. I received it in an accurate amount of time and at first I didn't understand the mascara. I followed the instructions and when I put it on you could reall y see the fibres on your lashes and it looked really clumpy and spiderweb like but it took me a week to try to get perfect lashes. this mascara gives you remarkable length to your lashes and when using a mascara before hand it really adds volume and definition.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I do not understand the love for this mascara at all! I love a dramatic eye look and all the promises Younique makes with this product it sounds like it would be a dream come true for me. I finally caved and ordered some. I've played around with the product several times in the last few weeks, watched tutorials on how to apply, and I'm truly not impressed. I don't have any issues with fall out, the little fiber bits stay on just fine, but the drama, volume, length, and thickness just isn't there. My lashes just look average. And to be totally honest, a lot of the pics I've seen on Instagram and Facebook of people wearing 3D Fiber Mascara are horrible. So many clumps! So many spider lashes! I guess that is the look some people are going for, personally I'm not a fan. Now, let's talk about packaging for a minute. I hate it. The case is overkill. Big, bulky, kinda cheap looking and it's such a waste. Maybe this stuff wouldn't cost over $30 if they didn't need to give it a "luxury" case?? No way will I be repurchsing. I'll stick with my Lancome and Too Faced mascaras that give me better results.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by sn2getaway

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do not own this product but have used my sisters on special occasions. I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. It is on my to buy list for sure. I cannot wait until I can have this in my every day life!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by nikihussain

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most amazing mascara boost out there...no I'm not a presenter or whatEVER you call it...I just love this stuff...TRULY CAN'T live without it now...ordered my first supply on May 4th...and WILL continue to use this!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by alisatterwhite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was so excited to try this because a co-worker started using it and her lashes looked awesome. I'm a makeup artist and esthetician so it takes a lot for me to get excited. LOVED the way it looked, but the gel base really started irritating my eyes--they burned and itched and felt dry ALL day until I got it off. The fibers didn't fall off and it looked good all day, but I can't stand the way it makes my eyes feel. Sticking with Loreal.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by JemSmiles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes I do sale this product. But at one point I did not. My sister in law who some of my fellow presenters may know Amanda B. Let me try the mascara. I will say there is a technique to applying this product. If you have fibers falling off during the day, well ladies you are not apply it right.
I decided to become a presenter because 1, I love my lashes & how they look. 2 I believe in this company & it's products.
I also work in a dental field where I am in people's mouths all day long, as they stare at my eyes. That's how I make my sales;). But i love all the others products as we'll. I use them all daily.
If you do buy from a presenter, there is a return policy so use it. I have had happy customers. But to each is own!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by SparklyMom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried for the first time today. Love it! I had little time this morning, so I quickly applied them... While not perfect (my fault...rushed) they still impressed me. I have had ZERO fall out all day. I think maybe the ones with the fallout issue aren't sealing them with the gel? I don't know. But I had no problem with that. I will definitely buy again! Also... I am NOT affiliated with Younique whatsoever. Don't sell it, and this was my first Younique product.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by j2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. I have tried tons of mascaras over the yrs and even though this might take an extra min or 2 it is worth it. I would totally buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by samanthasundloff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ugh. No. Just no on this product. Price is exorbitant for what it is--

Fiber-y, clumpy mess

Awful for contact wearers

Don't believe the hype you see on Instagram. It's ALL hype. And a pyramid scheme to boot.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by MakeupDoll3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have Revlon $9 mascara that works better. This mascara is clumpy, irritates the eyes (a lot!), and leaves fibers on your face throughout the day. I hope everyone does research before waisting their $. there is way better cheaper mascaras. truth is these representatives are pyramid schemers. They're selling a product that DOESNT WORK WELL! I wouldn't be surprised if some of their pics are taken wearing a good mascara (not youniques) just to try and sell theirs. Smh ! I am a makeup artist, no one I know likes this product. $30 down the drain .

Funny how the positive comments are by reps, and the negative comments are from the buyers!!!!