April 19, 2014 | 1915 users online

Shampoo - Alberto Vo5 - Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by gabby112409

BEST SHAMPOO, smells amazing!! After washing, your hair feels so silky and light, and for 1$ ?? i wish i would have known about this shampoo years ago, and of course after spending so much money looking for a great one that doesnt leave your hair sticky or weighed down - aaamaaazing !! (i wouldnt have known about this shampoo if it wasnt for the great reviews)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My Holy Grail shampoo. I use it 3 times a week and my curly 4a hair stopped breaking off, became stronger and smells amazing. My scalp feels clean. This shampoo is better than most high priced salon brand shampoos. I haven't found anything that works better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by ailasophia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this shampoo! It smells great and has a nice lather! My hair is untreated (no color, no perm, no straightening, i hardly ever even blowdry) so I really don't need any special shampoo. But this shampoo always leaves my hair clean and happy. And I LOVE the price: 99 cents!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 2:42:00 PM More reviews by rapunzelfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My Hair: I have thin platinum blond hair, which I bleach/lighten that lacks moisture.

I use quite a bit of product in my hair almost on a daily basis, especially hairspray so whenever my hair starts feeling dull or flatter than usual I use this clarifying shampoo. I probably use it no more than once a month, if that. I absolutely love this product, its dirt cheap and does what its suppose it. Also, unlike many other clarifying shampoos I've used this one did not leave my hair a tangled mess! I use a hot oil treatment after I use this though, since it is a bit drying for me. It smells pretty delicious as well. ;D

Overall: I would definitely repurchase this. Why spend $20+ on a HE clarifying shampoo when this one does the same thing, for a fraction of the price. Can't beat it. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by adventurous

Whenever my hair is starting to feel gunky and looks dull, I use this (or the Mint Tea version) to really strip my hair of build up. I originally bought this because I had a serious build up on the back of my head. It was making my hair fall flat and it was just like a oil that wouldn't go away. When I continually tried to remove it with shampoo, after my hair dried the build up would still be there. When I used this shampoo, it completely removed it and my hair feels normal again. This is not something I would use everyday or even every week. It has a serious amount of SLS in it because it lathers like no other shampoo, which is the reason why it removes build up so well. It's wonderful though for what it is and so cheap. Great staple to keep around and use once a month or so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by sara942

I bought this because I needed a clarifying shampoo to occasionally eliminate the build-up from the heavy moisturizing shampoos and deep conditioners I use on my thick, dry, fluffy-when-air-dried hair. It was only $1 for a big 13 oz bottle and I love the smell; refreshing, mildly fruity; a very clean smell for summer! Haven't tried the conditioner, but when I use this shampoo with my deep conditioner (Aussie's 3 minute miracle) it works great! It's a good clarifier but doesn't leave my hair squeaky and dry; surprisingly gentle. My hair was shiny, soft and bouncy after using the two together, which is a real accomplishment in the humid months! I may even use this regularly in place of my usual shampoo (LUSH's New! solid shampoo). For a dollar, this can't be beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by peps123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everyone should have this shampoo in their arsenal. On sale, it's only 77 cents but I'd spend so much more to have it at my disposal. I'm trying to grow out my 3b/3c hair & need to blow-dry and flat iron. So I have been using lots of product--deep conditioners, pre-pooing with coconut oil, a leave in with silicones, heat protectants, etc. While my hair likes all of the conditioning, it gets to a point of no return where I just have too much product in it. That's when I use this shampoo and the matching conditioner. It gets rid of all the gunk yet doesn't dry out my hair. My hair comes out soft, shiny and bouncy.
Bottom line-- try it! You have nothing to lose. It's 77 cents!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by ScholarBeauty12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have oily hair and use a ton of products in it and this takes out all the gunk without stripping my hair completely. I use a Paul Mitchell Moisture daily leave-in treatment in conjunction with this so my hair doesn't get too dry. It smells great and doesn't make me break out on my hairline. Recommended for ladies or gentlemen with oily hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by vix5586

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for ocassional clarifying. I have curly hair that tends to be dry that I straighten, so I use silicones to protect it from my flat iron. My hair was starting to feel really gunky and coated, even right after I shampooed so I knew I had to do something. I went to the store with the original intention of purchasing Suave Daily Clarifying, however, once I grabbed it and read the bottle I noticed it had a few cones in it. Whats the sense in using a clarifying shampoo to remove all the cones built up on your head if it has cones in it? I spotted this stuff a few shelves below. It has no cones and was actually cheaper than Suave (you can't beat $0.99 a bottle!) and I like the scent WAY better. I used it last night and my hair just feels so much better! All the gunk and build up is gone and my hair is shiny and soft again. It didn't dry me out as much as I expected it to yet it managed to completely clarify my hair. This one is a keeper. Plan to use once a month.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am generally a shampoo snob but this stuff is divine! It smells FANTASTIC and works great. I don't use a clarifying shampoo all the time, but I think it is good to use one from time to time, and this will be my go-to. Cheap, works great, smells heavenly - what else can you ask for? I would buy a perfume of this if there were such a thing.