NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

Onto my 3rd tube of this stuff now, rated the packaging down because of the fact I hate having to scrape out the dregs and you can't get all of it out which can be annoying.

Having said all that... this is my HG concealer. Vanilla is the perfect colour for me, the coverage is exactly like its namesake, radiant and creamy with pretty good coverage. I use it under my eyes, it can get cakey as some people have probably said in reviews but use a good eye cream and you should be fine.
I don't know what it is about this stuff but it's just perfect, it's not too slippy, not too drying, it works on blemishes and under eyes and the colour selection is absolutely great - i don't think i've ever had a better match.

I will keep buying this until they stop making it and woe betide them if that ever happens!! It's stupid really, I ramble on a lot more in reviews about products that I like less than this, but this literally is the one product in my stash that I know I can go to and no matter what happens... it'll help me look my best. I use other concealers every now and then when I am just running errands but I always come back to this one for work or nights out.

HG material!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I have been using this concealer for about 10 months and I am not unto my second tube.
I switch between this and the LA girl pro concealers, however I am constantly drawn to this for various reasons.

Firstly, I love the ease of the application. I have found that with the LA girl concealers, using that brush applicator has become the bane of my life but a few swipes of the NARS concealer applicator does an even better job.

It definitely lives up to its name - it's creamy! And exceptionally thick. I only use it for my under eyes and nose and it does a pretty good job at highlighting. I've found that a little goes a long way with this product as you run the risk of cakeiness if you use too much of it.

I am in the shade 'caramel' but I'll probably try 'biscuit' in the near future.

A must-have in your make up kit :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I'm not one to normally get super excited about something like concealer, but the Creamy Concealer is probably the one true HG product I've found. The formula is fantastic, it doesn't crease, it doesn't look cakey, the colour match is fantastic with my skin tone. I love it. The packaging is all right, nothing fantastic or particularly innovative, but it works well. The price is a bit steep, but the product is so amazing that I don't even care. It covers everything I could want covered (dark circles and blemishes) and leaves my skin looking great. I will definitely repurchase this when the time comes!

Definitely the best concealer I ever tried. Perfect for under eyes circle. I am NC 40-42 and for me Ginger is a perfect match. Expensive? yesssssss but it Worths every penny.

I really love this concealer. I've tried many - MAC prolongwear, Makeup Forever full cover concealer, Laura mercies secret concealer, Benefit fake up - and this is the one I reach for the most. The consistency is lovely, quite creamy and blendable without being too thick. I use it under my eyes and to cover blemishes and it works beautifully.

For reference, I am NC35/40 and I bought Ginger. Definitely worthwhile purchase.

This concealer is great. Originally I had been using benefit's erase paste but I've now found a new love in this NARS concealer.

Application is easy, just dab a bit with the applicator onto the blemish. Quite pigmented, covers nicely and is long lasting.

I can't say anything bad about this concealer, granted, I've only ever used about 3 concealers before.

I would say this concealer is the best I've used thus far. Will likely repurchase when I can.

This is my HG concealer-I was previously using maybelline fit me concealer (similar packaging but watery formula in comparison) and now I'm a little upset because i can never go back :( haha....the price difference is extreme but so are the results-this concealer blends out BEAUTIFULLY, does not crease and in the end my under eye area looks flawless-it's HG because my under eyes have always looked creasy and shitty and dry for as long as I can remember. When I say flawless, I mean it. I will repurchase again and again.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Most people will be pretty surprised by my review, but honestly this product was simply not for me. I wouldn't ever repurchase.

I find 35 dollars for a concealer that lasts 3 months to be pretty absurd. I didn't use it everyday, I used it maybe 4 times a week and it ran out that quickly. There is still quite a bit of product in the bottle but there's no way to get it unless I want to spend 5 minutes twisting the doe foot applicator around in there. This is why I prefer packaging such as Mac Pro Longwear concealer; which did pump out too much product but at least I can see it is finished due to the glass container. And MUFE/Kat Von D concealer, which have the squeeze tubes.

Onto other things, this is a very thick concealer. Unless you have some very, very dark circles I can't see how the average person would need a concealer that's this thick. Honestly guys, 95% of us don't. Blending it out with my fingers takes too long, my morphe mini buff brush is also a pain and it's so thick I feel like I'm creating wrinkles with how much I have to press, drag, smudge it around so it blends in. My undereye legitimately feels sore once I'm done working this in. The best way BY FAR to blend this in is with a beauty blender. However, when I'm in a super big rush I don't have time to run to my washroom, wet my beauty blender, squeeze it into a towel for excess water, clean it again after I'm done using it, you know? I do see that it is radiant however, but does that matter when I will obviously have to set this with a powder once I'm finished? The radiance doesn't show through whatsoever after that point.

Do not get me started on the creasing. This thing creases like mad, and not only does it crease, it will legitimately separate on my undereye and i'll have huge spots with no concealer, then spots with way too much, basically I'll look crazy within 3-4 hours. I've tried setting this with 4 different powders, I tried putting more, less, none, etc. Nothing helps. It really is so odd, but I think this is due to the thick texture of it the concealer again. Creasing I can handle, but this separating product collection under my eyes? Makes it unusable.

I used the Maybelline 'dupe' concealer and that one seems so much better than the Nars based on first impression. It's not too thick, blended out without a hassle, but a nice coverage. Loved it, I will buy it and I'll do a full review on that once I've tried it for a couple of months.

The one thing that the Nars creamy concealer does right, as well as Nars does for all their face products is they include very pale colours for girls like me (I'm lighter than nc15 Mac). It's such a shame both of the Nars foundations disappointed me, and now both of their concealers. Unlikely that I will be purchasing from Nars ever again because they have just let me down product after product. Really a shame.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

My favourite concealor ever... It covers under eye bags without settling into creases... It is high coverage, blends very well and lasts all day. Nothing compares and I've tried many and still buy the odd one as I'm a make up junkie... But always come back to this. I wear it in Custard... Unbeatable.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Settles into fine lines very quickly and makes even the tiniest lines under my eyes prominent and visible. The concealer is visible on my skin and therefore it's rather obvious I'm wearing make-up. I've tried using the tiniest amount and it still settles into lines. I'm disappointed as I was expecting better things. Coverage is no better than many other concealers I've used. On a positive note, a little product goes a long way. I was matched to the same shade (Custard) in two different stores, however, I feel this shade is a little too light for me, but perhaps there is no closer match to my skin tone.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products