NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Beautiful concealer, I have really dry undereyes with terrible dark circles and this does an amazing job covering them up. It really has a beautiful soft matte radiant finish. I combine Honey/Custard and its a great match and really blends in.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

For a very long time I've been dreaming about this concealer, heard a ton of great things about it. When I finally got it, I found myself making excuses for it constantly, that's how I wanted it to work. But unfortunately it just does not.
I'm in the shade custard. The coverage is amazing. The colour is good too, although it seems to be a little darker but after you blend it it looks lighter. Staying power is good as well. It works incredible on blemishes, redness on flat surfaces (forehead, cheeks, etc). That's all good stuff I can say about it.
Now cons. I know it's not even marketed as an under eye concealer, but a lot of people love it under the eyes. Let's say I have pretty dark circles plus under my right eye there is that little blue vein that makes my circle look bigger. Although the coverage of this concealer is enough (I would even get away with something a bit more sheer), it's too thick for that area. I tried to apply it thin. I tried to apply it thicker. I tried to apply it with fingers, with brushes, with sponges. I tried to powder it and I tried not to. I tried to apply it under and on top of foundation, directly to clean skin, on primer and on moisturizer. No matter what I did it always ended up looking either dry or cakey. In both ways it settled into fine lines which I cannot usually see (I'm 20 btw).
Also, I have little redness around my nose. To my taste it's still too thick for that.
I'll give it 3 stars because it's good coverage, it's longlasting and it has a beautiful satin finish.
I'm going to finish it up but I won't buy it again. I like my makeup to look as natural and undetectable as possible, so I'll have to continue hunting for my perfect concealer.

on 6/3/2015 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

It blends really really well and stays for a good amount of time too.
Very good coverage and a good range of colors.
I personally can never find the perfect color(always too dark and too light) but it matched perfectly.A little on the pricier side but it is a good investment.

Best concealer I've ever used for coverage of my under-eyes. I have dark circles, which are just always there and this is the only concealer in years that seems to make a difference. It's a shame it's so expensive!

I bought the second lightest shade (Vanilla) and it's the perfect shade for my under-eyes. BUT, I also got the very lightest (Chantilly) for spots/facial imperfections, as the Vanilla can look a little orangey when applied on the rest of my face (and the Chantilly looks too pale when applied under my eyes LOL. So basically, I need both colours for different things).

This concealer doesn't dry out my eyes or look cakey, like a lot of concealers did and all in all I'm pleased to finally have something that makes a difference.

The ONLY complaint I really have is that it creases like no tomorrow. I just dab my eyes with my finger a couple of times throughout the day though and I don't have to worry. It's not a big trade-off to have a concealer that actually works so well. And it might be something I can 'fix' by maybe applying a setting powder I'll have to experiment. Either way, the coverage is great.

on 5/29/2015 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this concealer. I have a few lines under my eyes and it doesn't crease on me. It is quite drying but i don''t really mind that. I am a NC25 and wear the color Custard. Love the packaging too. The only downside is the price, i paid 30 euros for it and it only has 6 ml. Overall i recommend this concealer.

on 5/28/2015 10:12:00 PM

This is! Well worth the price for sure.

Covers REALLY well
Won't crease (as long as it's set)
a little goes a long way

Can get cake if too much is used
Feels a bit greasy which can cause it to look patchy-like (not sure how to best describe this)
Can only use it for my under eyes, it breaks me out else where/my breakouts get worse/take longer to heal when I applied this to cover them(-1 star)

I would repurchase unless I found a concealer as good that doesn't break me out.

on 5/28/2015 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Believe the hype. This concealer is amazing for brightening under eyes. Not cakey or drying. Will buy again and again.

on 5/27/2015 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just expressed my love for the NARS Tinted Moisturiser, and now I feel that I must do the same for this concealer! Let me start off by saying, finding good concealers aint easy- believe me. But, when I tried this one- it instantly became my HG. NARS is by far the best makeup brand I know.

-This concealer does it all, just I love it
-Great colour range
-Does not crease
-Nice creamy texture
-Stays put for the whole day/night
-Blends naturally into skin
-Make you look awake and alive!
-The list goes's just so good!
- Worth the price

<3 <3

on 5/27/2015 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this concealer it's amazing, the consistency is good and definitely will repurchase I'm still thinking about whether I should use their liquid foundation but still hesitant not sure how it would be hrmmm

on 5/26/2015 5:40:00 AM

After years & years of searching I've finally found a concealer that makes my under eye circles disappear! It's expensive but worth it because it actually works abc stays in place all day (with or without setting I sometimes use my bare minerals well rested along side but it's not really necessary.) I work 13 hour shifts in a hot building and it's still in place at the end of the day. This along side all day luminous where my first nars purchases but I think I've got a new favourite make up brand. If you haven't got it and have bad dark circles, get it. It's worth the investment.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products