April 16, 2014 | 1834 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am one of the few disappointed by this product. I caved to the hype, and purchased it. I loved it at first, but after using it for a few months am ready to give a full review.

I use Laura Mercier Secret Concealer under my eyes, and then apply another concealer that better matches my skin tnone over it. (For reference, I previously had been using MAC Select Coverup in NW20 and now use the NARS in Vanilla). I've noticed that my under eye circles are not covered nearly as well with the NARS as they were with the MAC. I tend to use products sparingly and really need to glop a lot more of the NARS on to get the coverage I need. It also does a poor job of covering the hyperpigmentation I have on my chin from previous acne spots.

The upside is that this formula doesn't crease and the little coverage it provides does seem to last well.

Overall, this isn't a bad product but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by BombshellLovee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice creamy consistency, applies easily and blends out well. Not my HG only because the color match isn't as perfect as I'd like it to be. The color I use is Custard, Ginger was way too dark for under my eyes. Will continue to use this but still on the hunt for a perfect under eye concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by madmadk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this product is okay. if you blend it in with a sponge! it doesn't work with a brush or ur fingers. you have to use a primer because it does not go on easily. the prob for me was it was SOO ORANGE I'm med. to light and I had custard! I wish there was a color for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by thebenefitsofboredom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have had this concealer for at least 6 months and it is still going strong.
I loved Bobbi Brown's concealer but hated the price and the small size, so a lovely assistant at Mecca recommended this one for me and I have never looked back. I have very pale skin and the colour matches my skin tone really well.
The coverage and consistency is perfect for me, covering up undereye circles without looking cakey. It has all of the benefits of an expensive concealer, with a very reasonable price and lasts forever. Will definitely re-purchase when the time comes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by artemis513

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought my second tube of this so I figured it was safe to write a review on it now. That one tube lasted me almost a year with everyday use! I use this primarily underneath my eyes, and it's creamy enough for that area and does not crease like some other creamy concealers. It also semi-sets itself so I can use less powder to set it (it takes a few moments for it to semi-set, so you still have adequate play-time to blend). I always powder under my eyes but I think some users might not need to powder this (depending on skin).

Great coverage, at least medium buildable (two layers at the most to get full). Gives that flawless look that I thought the Bobbi Brown concealer would give me but didn't. I have also tried this to cover spots on my face here and there as needed and it worked just as well on the face. I don't normally need concealer on my face but it's nice to know I have this if I need to.

Overall it's an all-in-one great product for whatever I need to cover. Reasonably priced ($28), good packaging (doe-foot applicator). Long lasting on the face and in the tube. Buy again? Definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by jc2729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy grail concealer for someone who has never been able to find a concealer that works. I use this to cover acne, hyperpigmentation and a tiny bit under my eyes where I have darkness (not blue toned, more brownish). All other concealers made me break out, looked cakey and wore off. This is the first conealer that did not look odd and obvious under my eyes. Have already bought a back up during the sephora VIB sale since its pretty pricey. Doe foot applicator makes for easy application...though not the greatest hygienically.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by paleandpink

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sorry to all those that love this but I hated it with a passion. I returned 2 colours I was so disappointed.
I have dark circles along with deep set eyes. This stuff did not do a single thing to make any small wrinkles I have way more noticeable after about ten minutes.
Yes I did use very little and put an under eye primer before putting this crap on.
Facts: creased under the eyes like crazy, even with using secret brightening powder by Laura mercer.
I am pale and the colours just seemed to go on strange and for some reason I want to say a bit chalky.
Anyways, my 2 bits as I hated this stuff with a passion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Even though I will give this concealer a thumbs up, I won't repurchase. Why? I bought this solely for the purpose of concealing my red acne marks and it does this quite well but once it starts wearing off, the look isn't that great.
The texture is creamy and goes on smoothly and blends beautifully. The coverage is medium to full, depending on how much you use.
Even though I prime my skin with moisturizer before using this concealer, I think my normal to combo/dry skin soaks it up after a full day and the result is a cakey look.
I prefer Bobbi Brown's face touch up stick concealer as it works better with my skin type. It lasts longer and doesn't look cakey like the NARS one after a long day.
I can't use the Radiant Creamy concealer under my eyes as the formula is too drying for that area. Overall, I think oilier skin types might find this concealer works better for them. In the meantime, I'll stick with my Bobbi Brown concealer.
For reference, I'm NC30/C3 and Custard is the perfect match.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

I was disappointed because I have moderate dark under eye circles and was looking for something to conceal this. I wear NW25 in Mac, and tried this in the color "custard." While I love Nars, and I love the wand applicator and consistency, it does not cover under eye darkness very well at all. I have to use a corrector underneath before applying this, and even then I only get decent under eye coverage. (If you are looking for the best under eye concealer, I have found it to be Mac Pro Longwear concealer) I guess its okay for the weekend, or very mellow outings. However, I like using this concealer on other areas of my face, it does cover well for general areas of the face/blemishes. So if you're not looking for under eye coverage, maybe it will work for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by amandeaux

Skin profile: oily all over the face
Do not possess a MAC foundation but UD Naked Skin 4.0 matches me quite well
Most likely around NC25-30

Shade used: Custard
Holy grail material--though I'm still continuing my journey finding one
I like this better than Laura Mercier's secret camouflage/ undercover pot for it is so much easier to work with -- in terms of application and blending
Coverage is great, blurs my acne scars but not enough to cover one of my extreme hyperpigmentation spots left by one of my old acne
But really, it is like 5-6 shades darker than my face so I can't blame this product for it
I might need to try Kat von D for this purpose.

I'm using this under my eyes and for my blemishes and so far I'm enjoying this very much, leaving my UC pot & SC untouched for weeks.
It is my daily concealer -- until my other shipments arrive -- and I do not especially set it with powder as it dries quickly. However, I do use powder foundation all over my face after I apply concealer. Even though I do not pat the powder right on the concealers, it might receive some and it still looks okay. Usually last me the whole day under my eye but not so much on my blemish -- most likely due to me excessively blotting my face with blotting paper.