November 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this is my hg concealer. this is the only product i use on my face and its awesome. it looks very natural and lasts forever. its not hydrating but its not drying either. the shades are wonderful. the only downfalls are i get pretty oily with it but i get oily even if i wear 0 makeup. that and it isnt the best for my undereyes. theres something about it.. ill probably only use it on my face but im just so lazy haha ;)

update* this broke me out whenever i used it on my face :( such a shame to because it looked so lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by mary90

I just purchased this about a week ago and I already love it. I bought the shade custard. I normally (and still do) use mac prolongwear concealer in nw25 which is a great shade to cover my very dark circles, but I wanted something to help brighten up my undereye aswell. I put both of these under my eye and then blend it out with my beauty blender .. the combo of these 2 concealers meet both of my needs. I actually like the packaging because the wand makes it easy to apply and zero mess. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by tabby1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only the reason i gave a high overall rating is because i really like the shade vanilla and i have tried the dup which is maybelline fit me concealer and i still love the shade for nars better, the packaging for nars sucks because the concealer is hard to get out when its becoming closer to the bottem of the tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by JessicaRabbitVB

I tried this at Sephora a couple weeks ago so I bought it in Ginger hoping it would brighten up my eyes more than the Mac Pro Longwear and though its great to cover up dark marks and pimples I didn't really get that bright under eye that I was hoping for! I'll continue to use for contouring and covering up dark marks but for under the eyes I'll defiantly stick to my Mac Pro Long!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by eringregz

I absolutely love this stuff. I bought the shade vanilla and its a perfect match for my fair skin. i use it under my eyes and blend out using my Real Techniques sponge and get minimal creasing. I also use as a regular concealer on spots and on my nose where I get a bit of redness. It blends like a dream!
The price may seem a bit hefty but for what you get I think it's definitely worth it.
I will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by SarahLynn21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this product to conceal a birth mark on the side of my nose, to cover dark circles and any blemishes I might get. I don't wear powder or foundation and prefer a natural look and this concealer is excellent for that. It blends very well and the lightest color is almost a perfect match for my skin tone. It's quite crease resident, lasts all day and wont cause any blemishes or skin irritation.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by haleynights

I absolutely love this product. It will pretty much cover anything and is so creamy which is great if you have dry skin. I highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Tori2014

I purchased this from a Mecca store in Perth (WA) for $35. I bought the shade 'Vanilla' which is the perfect shade for my natural skin tone, but also works well as a highlighting/brightening colour when i'm tanned. The first time i tried it was in conjunction with the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. I moisturised and primed my face, however i didn't set my makeup with a powder as i wanted to see how the concealer would go without it. After about 2 hours wear the concealer had creased terribly under my eyes and faded slightly. It really aged me and didn't look nice at all. It had settled in the creases slightly around my nose and gone a little oily but i did use a dewy foundation. I also applied it on my blemishes which worked great and it lasted really well on all other areas of my face (down my nose, forehead, chin). I've been trying it out for a couple of weeks now and I'm starting to get used to figuring out the best way to use this. It is super creamy, very blendable, dosn't feel or look cakey, very smooth with medium-full coverage and is somewhat brightening. It looks great on all areas of my face except under my eyes, even after i set it with powder. I think it's worth the money, especially if you dont experience creasing with it, which it claims you wont. I will definatley repurchase and I'll just stick to my Mac Pro-Longwear for under my eyes (which dosn't crease or fade)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by heyskankable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

When I first bought this, I was obsessed. I thought that I had found THE concealer I have spent so long looking for. And although I enjoy this concealer (particularly for spots), I felt like I still needed a brightener over it. Now I use Clarins Instant Concealer under my eyes. It's absolutely amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by dlola

Oh my god. Best concealer, hands down. No creasing, great coverage (even for my eye circles which are like of the deepest black [okay, I'm exaggerating a little here]) and is long lasting.

I use this mainly for my under-eye circles and just a couple of blemishes if I happen to have some. It covers them really nicely, and blends well with my fingers. I haven't found a fault with this product (yet, although it's been a month since I bought it) and of course, I would definitely buy it again.