December 19, 2014 | 1671 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Molls32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my new holy grail for a concealer!
It holds up extremely well when it rains or when I sweat.
I'm pretty much as pale as you can get and Chantilly actually matches my skin tone unlike some other concealers I've tried.
It is also fantastic for covering up my horrible under eye circles!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2014 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Chickeys

This concealer reminded me instantly of a Chanel concealer that was discontinued many years ago...I can't remember the name, but my shade was Candlelight, and it was awesome. Anyways...I finally found the Nars RCC at Sephora (constantly OOS, ugh), but then I did and all was good. I chose Vanilla, which is my shade in the concealer stick (love that too) and lemme tell ya: this concealer is everything I was hoping it would be! Creamy, long-lasting, good coverage, easy-to-use (and hygienic) doe-foot applicator, lovely packaging. I dot it on my chin and under my eyes (lightly!) and then I blend it with the low-end Sephora foundation brush. It blends really well and then I can dust it with powder and I'm good to go. It doesn't melt off, doesn't oxidize, and doesn't give my skin any problems. This concealer is lovely, and I will absolutely repurchase when I run out. I do expect the tube to last a long time because I just need whatever's on the applicator each morning. New HG? I think so!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by ireneyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this concealer when I sampled it in the store but after buying it and trying to use it, I don't like it anymore.

I'm asian and on the lighter side of NC20 but my skin tone leans slightly neutral as well. I bought vanilla because chantilly was way too light and the next ones up (Honey/Custard) were way too dark.

This concealer is just way too drying for my undereyes. It makes it look like I have undereye wrinkles........ which is extremely problematic considering that I'm only 17.
Here's a picture (this is actually my eye LOL):

LET ME REPEAT... I AM SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD AND SHOULD NOT HAVE WRINKLES.

Sooo I tried it for my blemishes. The thick and dry texture is perfect for covering imperfections, but my blemishes seriously resurface within an hour or so (yes, I set with powder). This concealer just does NOT last on me no matter how many times I've tried to get it to work.

Needless to say, I returned RCC back to Sephora. I would personally recommend you to buy it (from a store with a nice return policy) and try it out, and if it works - hey great, good for you. If it doesn't, return it.

If price is what's deterring you from trying Nars out, I highly highly recommend Maybelline Fit Me and Mac Prolongwear Concealer! Maybelline's Fit Me is not at all drying for my undereyes and Mac Prolongwear lasts all day on my blemishes. Both of them are significantly cheaper than Nars RCC.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Christylove1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this concealer! It works awesome with the Nars sheer matte foundation. I was currently using the Make up forever full coverage concealer which I really like also but the Nars concealer has become my holy grail. I hope they continued to make it because I plan on purchasing it as long as they do. The only con is the packaging it would be nice if they make it in a tube style instead but other than that I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by sabi21

I made a Makeup Alley account just because this product deserves a 5 star review! Yes, it is on the pricey side but you get your money's worth guaranteed! I have tried a lot of concealer but NOTHING works as well as this product. When taking pictures with flash on, it is obvious that one is wearing concealer. However, with this product, it covers thoroughly and yet blends in so flawlessly.

As for the shade, I think everyone could find an exact match. I use Ginger Medium 2 and it cannot match more perfectly to my skintone. I will continue buying for as long as I live! I haven't tried any other NARS product but will definitely give them a shot now considering how well this worked.

If you are not using NARS radiant creamy concealer, what on earth are you doing?

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by mckennaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate the packaging but the actual product itself is amazing.

Long lasting, creamy and easy to blend!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by froffee

This product has high coverage and never clings to dry patches. It has minimal creasing under the eyes.
Although the texture of this concealer is perfect, the product as a whole comes with many flaws.
I can only speak for my NC20-25 skintone when I say that an exact colour match is near enough impossible in this line. I am not willing to buy a second shade to mix in with Custard because of the cost. Custard is very yellow on my olive skin and takes some work to blend. The other shades in the line are either too pale or have a pink undertone.
I also find the packaging a bit messy and can never tell if I am running low/need to buy another.
In spite of these issues I continue to use the concealer when I am wearing false tan as the yellow undertone blends more easily into my skintone and I really love the end result. If you can find a good shade match, you will not be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Jojo2world

I just bought it from sephora last week. try it at the store and I like it. it definitely better than the Benifit (Boom) one I bought. good coverage my scars or discoloration on my face and under eye not too bad either. the sales told me to use powder to set it after apply so it wont crease.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Brianna237

Pros:
long lasting
good selection of shades
good for all skin types
medium to full coverage
nice packaging
easy to blend

Cons:
can crack on dry spots
packaging can get messy
pricey

Overall review:
Amazing product! Definitely a must have for my everyday makeup. I have combination skin, I tend to get dry under my eyes and around acne, oily around my cheeks and t zone. It tends to look a bit dry around popped pimples from the day before but around normal acne it's great, also with acne marks/ hyper pigmentation and dark circles it gives great coverage. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by beverlywho

A great high-coverage concealer for concealing dark spots, acne scars and other imperfections. It's a little too thick to use for the under-eye, in my opinion. It is fairly pricey, but it gets the job done and a little bit goes a long way.