NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 11/13/2014 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

The consistency of this is great, and what sets it apart from other concealers. Definitely creamy, as the name claims. For people with dry skin, like myself, this is a must. It blends easily and smoothly into the skin, and covers dark skin pigmentation, which is what I use it for. I don't use it under my eyes so I can't speak to that. The minus one star is just because, on me, it doesn't last all day. I have yet to find any concealer/foundation that DOES though, so that's kind of an ongoing skin thing for me personally, I believe it lasts better on others. Definitely woudl recomend.

on 11/10/2014 6:05:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have tried about a million concealers -- both drugstore and higher end. I kept hearing about this NARS concealer, and decided to give it a try, hoping it wasn't just over-hyped, as most concealers are. This is my third day wearing it, and... so far, so good! I apply my foundation first, and then apply this around my chin, nose, and cheeks, or anywhere that I have some discoloration. I blend it with my Real Techniques face brush, and it works wonderfully. In the past, I have blended concealers with my fingers, but decided to use a brush, and the results are way better.

Next, I use this concealer under my eyes. I have pretty bad under eye circles (bad enough that people ask if I'm sick or tired when I don't wear makeup) and my under eye area has a tendency to crease very easily. So, I applied a triangle shape of this concealer under my eyes, and blended again with the RT face brush -- amazing. In the past, I have had to use 2 or 3 different concealers to get what I get with just one layer of this stuff. I will say that I have been using two layers of this stuff under my eyes, but the difference is just amazing. I am actually getting coverage and not using SO MUCH.

This concealer claims to be crease-proof. I can't say that it is ENTIRELY crease proof, but it sure does better than previous concealers. I make sure to set it, and that helps a lot. It seems to do a good job of staying on throughout the day, and I don't usually touch it up (although it could stand to be touched up once throughout the day.)

The price point for this product is preeettyyy high... but in my case, I feel that it's worth it, because I only have to use one product, not 2 or 3.

I would purchase again and do recommend this to people who like a creamy, fuller-coverage concealer.

on 11/10/2014 5:40:00 PM

I just brought this concealer and I am pleased after using it for two days. My shade is Ginger (my Mac shade is NC40 & NARS tinted moisturizer in St. Moritz) and I applied just the concealer alone for work and it lasted throughout the day. I didn't find it drying and so far no break outs. It had just the right amount of coverage and it looked natural. One dab of this product for me goes a long way, and I like that it is buildable. It also blended well using my finger. Overall I will continue to use this product to see if this would be my ultimate concealer. I am eyeing the shade Custard for a brighter look under my eye.

on 11/10/2014 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

After using Nars Sheer Glow foundation for a few weeks I decided to give this a try. While this is not as thick as some other concealers it still provides a very good amount of coverage. The creamy formula makes this a great choice for dry skin. The wear time on this a good as well, this still looked fresh after a full day at work. Didn't have any issues with this settling into fine lines of looking cakey.

My only complaint is that I wish the concealer shades coordinated with the foundations better.

on 11/8/2014 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I don't even remember how I heard about this concealer, but I'm very grateful I did. To date, it's the best concealer I've used. My shade is "Light 2/Vanilla", and I tried "Chantilly" on my hand, and I imagine it would be a beautiful highlighter. It truly is a radiant and creamy product. Radiant in that it reflects light, but never makes skin looks shiny or greasy, and creamy in that it goes on light a dream and never cakes. You can use it under your eyes, dab it on blemishes or even paint it on bigger spots. I'm not a huge doe foot person, mostly because I feel like I can never get all of the product out, but if you use it to apply on your trouble spots, then blend in with a brush, it works very well. I'll be coming back to this one!

on 11/7/2014 4:39:00 PM

I have spent countless hundreds of dollars in the search for a holygrail concealer. From $3 - $150 dollar one (not kidding!). Until I discovered the best foundationg on earth, the dewy one from Nars (I'm color Santa Fe), that same day the makeup artist asked me if I had tried this concealer, I was skeptical. Two years I'm on my 4th one. This concealer put my Armani, Chanel,Tom Ford and all my very expensive brands to shame. This stuff is amazing. If you get this concealer I suggest you try it with their foundation, not only does it photograph beautifully but you get that glow that lasts all day. Heck last night I felt asleep with my makeup on (shame on me), needless to say I didn't put my alarm on either and woke up 40 minutes before a meeting... I washed my teeth, washed up and my makeup was flawless my foundation, nor concealer move. Use benefit makeup primer it works best with it. Avoid mixing this product with Armani's primer it doesn't go well...it's horrible.

on 11/7/2014 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite concealer ever. Much better than MUFE full cover. Really high coverage for how undetectable the finish is.

on 11/7/2014 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

My sister and I both bought this in "chantililly" at the same time and she texted me two hours later: "I'm in love with this concealer!!!!" We both have skin that leans toward the dry side, and we haven't had problems with this caking, or any of the things some people are saying. And here's my theory: we are poor. But we love makeup. So we buy the nice stuff, but are reallllllllly stingy when applying it, so as to make it last. I dip it once and I use the product that comes from one dip on my under eyes, around my nose, my nasobial crease, and the apples of my cheeks where my pores are big. And that one dip is enough to cover all of that, with really bright, full coverage. I think some people might just be overusing this. This stuff is SO thick and SO creamy, you seriously need to be careful, but when applied right, it will cover EVERYTHING. And the shade we bought it in is so lovely- it brightens up everything under foundation beautifully. I set it with the NARS reflecting powder, and then go over my under eye area again with Anastasia "vanilla" from the contour line, and it stays put all day.

on 11/7/2014 9:07:00 AM

Unfortunately I did find this concealer to be dry on my under eye area. Perhaps mine was faulty but I can see that other people notice some dryness too (some having to wear moisturiser with it) and would be good in NARS could address this issue.

on 11/5/2014 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Bought this concealer to try as I wanted one for under eye circles, this is the best thing ive tried for my eye circles, scars and spots yet. It goes on flawlessly and just blends like a dream. If my eyes are a little dry it may syart to crease but I can deal with that. This concealer is brilliant to sharpen up brows and to clean up eyeshadow looks, defo a HG product for me. My shade is Vanilla but I might have to get the lightest shade next time for that highlighted effect.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products