July 30, 2014 | 1778 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not sticky, beautiful colours, nice smell, the color of the packaging actually match the color of the product, nice finish, affordable, great alone and great on top of a lipstick. Apple Strudel is my fave.

But I lasted only 30 minutes on my lips, maximum, before it was completely gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by pinkykathy

This is incredibly good for 5$ lip gloss. The formula is great!!! not sticky, smooth, last pretty long. I have one in Eclair, really gorgeous pink color that goes well with any type of skin tone. Highly recommend!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Heyheytaytay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I brought one- wore it twice- went back and brought five more colours!!!!! You really can't go wrong with these! The colours are so flattering they apply smooth and are far from sticky or uncomfortable on the lips. I don't see how you could really buy the wrong colour they just give the impression of the of juicy glossy full healthy coloured lips with a respectable colour pay off I will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by newyork00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like everyone else says, these are mostly MLBB shades, although a few seem to be bolder. They have cute names andare on sale at Ulta frequently for BOGO 50 percent off. For this reason, they are usually sold out/low on their Butter Glosses (at least at mine), so call before you go. This reminds me of the Bonne Bell products from the 80/90's, but for grownups too and not just teens. This is not a must have, but a cheap way to have some fun with your makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by hondurena89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can not complain about this lip butter. It's so light that I forget that on wearing lip gloss. I'm use to the stickiness of gloss. This is not sticky at all. Also you can pair with lipstick with as the tackiness. The smell of this lip butter is indulging. I can't imagine who could complain about the smell. It smell awesome. I only have one color in angel food cake. I'm going to get more colors later. I will be sticking to the lipgloss because it's lightweight. Also this lipbutter has a beautiful sheen. It cost me 4.99 plus tax at my local beauty supply store. I will repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by dashing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this gloss, I have Peaches & Cream, a pink coral color, and Vanilla Cream Pie, a natural pink. Both moisturizing, color is sheer but noticeable, no comment on scent because I can't smell things. I definitely want to try others, but shades appear different than the display, they all look pastel, except for the red one, my lips are very pigmented and I'm not sure they all will wear well against my tan skin. But, they're so inexpensive I don't mind buying them, will definitely buy others based on the other descriptions (thanks MakeupAlley!)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 2:15:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Two words: amazing and cheap! Need I say more!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by izumilove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am not a gloss girl, I am a lipstick girl. I hate the tacky and sticky feeling glosses leave behind and they don't provide enough pigment for my liking. My curly hair gets attached to it, driving me nuts and they often smell like artificial sickly sweet fruit. But I adore these butter glosses! I'm still not a gloss girl and I probably wouldn't wear these too often by themselves, but I love putting them on top of my lipstick. I find that by themselves they don't last too long and the pigment doesn't come across too well. Saying that, they have more color payoff than you would expect for glosses of this texture/formula. The selling point for me in that they are not sticky and feel amazing on the lips. When I first swatched them on my hand I wasn't very impressed as I still thought they felt sticky but on the lips it is a different story. They glide on smoothly without sinking into lines and they feel moisturizing, they don't feel super light but they don't feel heavy either. The smell is faint and sweet but not overwhelming and disappears quickly. They won't equal a lip Balm in terms of hydration. . But if you have dry, chapped lips then slathering them with makeup isn't a good idea anyway. I find they are excellent at maintaining moisture in lips of average condition or better. Some stickier glosses are more moisturizing. . But ew. . They're sticky! Mineral oil is a big player in the ingredients list... But honestly it isn't as evil as people think it is. I don't think it is the best for the face but on the lips I don't care as much. Mineral oil is good for acting as a barrier trapping in moisture, which is good when you have lips in decent condition but not so good when they are dry. But again. . Don't wear gloss if you are flaking everywhere! I find that layering these on lipsticks helps both products last longer and keep my lips in good condition throughout the day. Usually after a day of lipstick my lips can feel a bit dry but the gloss helps counteract this and just feels so lovely on. I have creme brulee and tiramisu, nude shades which I love to put on top of nude lipstick to add some life and make it wearable as well as stop my lips from feeling and looking dry. The darker shades might last longer and have more pigment. This is the first time ever that I want to collect colors from a lip gloss range! The price is friendly too. The only problem is that these are popular and often sold out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

one of my new favorite lip gloss brands! i only have one, creme brulee. but after trying that one, i want to try like 5 more. they are just so moisturizing and they have a good scent. and they're pigmented and actually show up on your lips. they're only like $5 too, which is a good deal. i love this and i really am looking to buy more!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by cjsabile

I absolutely LOVE NYX! They have finally joined the bandwagon with the "butter" lip formula trend. I have just the shade in Tiramisu, which is a MLBB with a hint of medium pink. I would give it 5 stars, but I would notice over time the gloss has slight buildup whenever I rub my lips together. It's a great natural looking gloss with excellent pigmentation!