NYX Butter Gloss

4.5

Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan, Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragran May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), D&C Red 6 Na Salt (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake (CI 15985:1), FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

on 10/9/2014 11:58:00 PM

I like these glosses but I probably won't repurchase them becuse of the staying power. On my lips they last about an hour. The are extremely comfortable on the lips, and are not sticky at all. The shades are nice as well. Affordable!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

THE HYPE IS REAL PPL!!!!!!!!

GWIRL I have three of these but am going back to get my two favorites - Creme Brulee (The best one) and Tiramisu.

Glossy
Pretty colors
Pigmented
Not sticky
Cheap as F

GWIRL... you will not regret buying this... unless you buy the purple/pinkish/lavender one and then complain on MUA bc of your poor color judgement. Bye Felicia.

Seriously... buy this if you love lip gloss. I'd rec going for Creme Brulee (good for any coloring) and then figuring out which other ones you want by going to YouTube and searching NYX Butter Gloss swatches! Changed my LYFE!

on 10/8/2014 10:22:00 AM

The addiction is real...I own about half of the shades from this line, and they're the most amazing lipglosses I've ever tried. I hate the feeling of sticky glosses, which is why I've stayed away from them all together in the past. But after watching Casey Holmes from YouTube recommend these, I knew it had to try them. I 100% would choose these over my Mac lipglasses anyday! The butter glosses are so creamy and pigmented, it's like a dream come true for a gloss. And did I mention how yummy they smell? Can't get enough of these!

on 10/7/2014 6:04:00 AM

Love the colour but I found this to be very thick and sticky, smells quite nice and the package is cute but I would not buy this

on 10/3/2014 6:41:00 PM

LOVE!!! Just bought a few of them and I'm addicted! Great colors, and smooth rich texture without being sticky.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I can't say I'm in love. While the gloss is pigmented greatly and smells good, I find this still to sticky for me to LOVE it.

on 10/2/2014 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love the Nyx Butter gloss from the packaging to the formula.

on 9/29/2014 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have this product in Apple Strudel, and I gotta say, this is a very lovely color. The pale pink color looks amazing with my skin, and with my slightly more pink-red lips, it looks really pretty. The only thing I really dislike about it is the chemical-y taste I get in my mouth when I wear it. It's not that bad, and it goes away after a bit, but it seems NYX lip products have that and it bothers me a bit.

The gloss is buttery, smooth, but not thick nor uncomfortable to wear. It feels moisturizing, but I haven't noticed any improvement on my dry lips. It does kinda settle a bit in my "lip cracks", but nothing a quick dab with a tissue wont fix. I love the color I got this in, and I must say, I really want to try others!

on 9/19/2014 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Own 7 of the shades. My favorite drugstore lip gloss I've found and very affordable. Not sticky. Lots of shades to choose from. Scent/Flavor is not too strong.

on 9/19/2014 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love love love this! I have a lot of the lip matte cream one and so I decided to buy the butter gloss because of the reviews and now I wear em everyday! The smell is nice and vanilla sweet, the texture is so buttery and moisturizing also it stays in place just fine for a lip gloss. And I think I'm gonna buy more shades.

Video Reviews & Tutorials