Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation

4.1

water, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, talc, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propylene carbonate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium chloride, lecithin, chlorphenesin, 3-0-ethyl ascorbic acid, bisabol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, propylene glycol stearate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahhexyldecyl ascorbate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate, dimethiconol, sorbitan laurate, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide/ci 77891, iron oxides/ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499

on 6/17/2014 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

So I bought this because I saw how much everyone liked it and I just ran out of my normal covergirl foundation so I thought I would give this a shot. It does have good coverage but it doesn't cover EVERYTHING. I also noticed that my skin was breaking out so bad. I have never in my life had a break out from makeup this bad in my life! I have no idea how to fix my face now :(

on 6/17/2014 12:36:00 AM

My favorite foundation ever. It covers great, goes on smooth, isn't oily, stays on long, and unlike some people, it doesn't break out my face. I bought this after I ran out of foundation and needed some quick. I grabbed this because it was only three dollars and I've had good luck with Wet 'n' Wild before. I was not disappointed. I have never gone back. It does feel a bit thick sometimes during the summer, so I mix it with a little moisturizer to thin it out, and it still works like a charm.

on 6/11/2014 12:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

First let me give a list of current foundation I have in my possession . Clinique stay matte, mac face and body, mufe it's the firming one can't remember the name, nars sheer glow,revlon color stay cream and liquid, tarte Amazonian clay foundation, bare minerals original . The24 hour one from Lancôme . might have some more anyway I would have never ever bought this foundation kinda a foundation snob. Buuuuutt saw some post on how great this is and I was in 5below letting my daughter pick out some junk and thought what the hell, it's only 4 dollars can't hurt.
Now let me say I have only used it once and have not been able to tell if it breaks me out. If it does I will update.
I did not use a primer with this I have oily skin in t zone I wanted to see how it held up. Plus it's humid now and foundation has a hard time staying on my face.
I used the Sonia kushak flat multipurpose brush to apply. It went on great one coat only was needed,covered better than any of the above foundations I have mentioned. I have some red marks from past zits. Coved them well. I have slightly uneven skin and this evened it out well. And it lasted and looked great the entire time I had it on. And that's saying a lot for me with my oil slick nose.
Did not settle into fine lines either. Only thing is I bought this in medium tan and that was almost too light but I have a tan now and made it work and the next shade looked orange ((which was the last shade in the color line they had) so wnw could ramp up the color selection .So that is the color I will stick with for now.
Yes, as of right now I would buy again. Will update if break outs happen or if I notice it anything else. Or if I feel like it's doing anything else to my skin.

on 6/10/2014 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I won't say this is my HG because I might jinx myself but this stuff is amazing. It's a foundation that has medium to full coverage, that ISN'T matte and actually comes in a shade light enough for my pale skin, did I also mention that it's only $3? I seriously love this stuff. It doesn't make me look cakey at all and gives my skin a nice dewy finish, I don't see powder or anything with this and it looks fabulous applied with a beauty blender. My only complaint and a reason I took off a lippie is that it oxidizes ever so slightly but I seem to have remedied this problem my mixing in just a little MAC Strobe Cream. Amazing, amazing product!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I actually purchased this as a last resort during a beauty emergency: I was en route to my weekend birthday celebration and realized that I forgot my entire makeup bag (who does that, especially a a person who frequents this site?!). I bought a few key things at the drugstore, and made sure everything totaled under $20 since it would only be used once. Boy, was I surprised. This foundation looks BEAUTIFUL on my skin. There was no need for concealer or powder, although I lightly finished it with baby powder just because I don't like my skin feeling moist or tacky. Perfect color match (820 Medium/Tan), looks natural, medium-full coverage, and ridiculously well-priced. Quality-wise, this could easily pass as a high-end foundation. It is also ridiculously easy to apply for the flawless look it gives - I applied this using my hands in a moving vehicle and my entire face changed without much effort.

However, the next day I woke up with little pimples on my cheeks and nose. When I do breakout, it's usually hormonal and around my chin or hairline area. I forgot about this foundation and a few months later, I tried it again. Same flawless and effortless results, but with the same breakouts to follow.

Despite the cons for me, I would recommend for everyone to at least try this out. You only have $4.00 to lose!

on 6/6/2014 11:13:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This stuff is really, really, really good for the price. I was pleasantly surprised! Great coverage, doesn't accentuate dryness, pretty finish...

bad packaging, though! Do not store this stuff cap-side down, or when you open it prepare to lose half the product down the sink or on your floor or all over your vanity. I'd love if it came with a pump!

on 6/6/2014 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

SELECTED SHADE: medium tan (NC37 for reference)
APPLICATION METHOD: sponge
SKIN TYPE: combination

PROS

- medium - full coverage
- satin finish
- long wearing
- lightweight when applied with a sponge
- little goes a long way
- does not cling to dry spots

CONS

- packaging
- feels heavy when applied with a brush
- scent
- no oil control
- settles into fine lines
- shade selection

COMMENTS: Full coverage, long wearing foundation with a semi-matte finish at a low price. This will initially feel heavy, especially if you apply this with a dense brush. It's lightweight when applied with a sponge.The packaging could be better as product tends to keep being pushed out even when you're not squeezing the tube. A little goes a long way with this stuff - coverage is great. I don't like the scent, though. I'm not sure how to describe it, but I'm glad it doesn't linger. There isn't any oil control. It stays put, though. The shade selection could be better and I find that this does settle into fine lines pretty quickly. It looks aging, so this is a no-go for me.

Will not repurchase.

on 6/5/2014 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in medium and it was a pretty good match. The product is nice, covers well enough and gives a nice finish. However, according to Paula Begoun, there is an ingredient in this product which is not good to keep on skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Wow, I don't think it gets any better for the price! It gives true medium coverage, so I still need a concealer for bad areas. It glides on like butter and stays for about 10 hours on me. It promises a satin-matte finish and it certainly lives up to its claims. You might get more wear if you use a primer/setting spray/powder. I have it in the shade "Fair" which has neutral to yellow undertones on me.

on 6/3/2014 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Most certainly a diamond in the rough!

I usually stay far away from "really cheap" drugstore foundations, because if they don't break me out, they are orange. If they're not orange, then they have 0% coverage. If they have coverage, they don't last at all, etc. But not this one!

The colour selection is great -- they have about 3 different shades per "type" of skin tone -- I use the colour "light" (second from palest), and it matches my skintone perfectly -- no dreaded line, no dreaded orangey-ness. I usually apply it in spots all over my face with my fingers, and then blend it out with a flat-top brush. Since I have oily skin, I always powder over foundation, although I feel like I might be able to slip under the wire with this one -- it's not greasy in the slightest, either.

My only two complaints would be, first off, the smell is kind of strange, but really not terribly strong or nauseating, and it's only noticeable right out of the tube. The tube claims that it is "medium to full coverage", and well, I would say that it is a solid medium. Great coverage, but I wouldn't really call it a full-coverage.

Great product, either way -- and so cheap! My HG!