November 22, 2014 | 1854 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

-Foundation hates my skin; I have been on a 3 year search for something that goes on without drawing out flakes. Despite regular exfoliation and religious application of moisturizer and water drinking, I just can't get dewy skin.
-I also have that pale skin tone that many makeup lines don't catch in their shade selection; especially not a line with 4-5 color options.
-For under $4, grabbing the lightest shade of this bottle solves all of my problems. I use a brush to buff this in, and everything is perfect. No breakouts, no oxidizing, just flawless skin. I cannot even believe the price. I have purchased several of these to hoard in fear of it being discontinued.
-The only problem is the package...I find it oozes, and a lot gets wasted in the cap. I store it upside down to keep it from oozing but overall I would like a different package.

Bottom line: try this. It's a high end, wonderful makeup for cheap.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by sunnygrl

i wish there were more shades but i was happy the lightest color works for me. pretty good inexpensive foundation. the only thing i don't like is the squeeze tube, the way the noozle is made it squits out exess foundation, wasting alot of the product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Moodyone

I like this foundation but I don't love it, If I use too much it looks cakey. The way I know this is because sometimes it just blobs out of the container and you can't really put it back in there. It's a good thing this stuff is so cheap or I would be annoyed at how I can't control how much I want very easily.

If I get the right amount it is a good degree of coverage and blends easily. Even though there aren't that many color choices, I've never had a hard time finding the right shade for me. I don't use this everyday because it does feel kind of heavy on the skin but I like that it will cover any discoloration on my face.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by combatmedicwife

oooOOOooo!
Blends like butter. Not too oily, not to dry/cakey. Good pigmentation. Good-average staying power. Doesn't cause me breakouts. Opening way too big but who cares. All in all, another great delivery from wNw!

Edit: DOES cause me breakouts- just took a few uses. Seems more like a BB cream than a true 'cover-all' foundation I discovered. Better for winter months when skin is dry, kind of sloppy in these warmer months. You're not going to get serious pigment coverage with this. Knocking score from a 4 to a 2.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this inexpensive & easy to find foundation! The finish is an excellent satin-matte, covers blemishes good, feels comfortable, good color, smooth, and didn't break my face out. It smells slightly odd, but not fragranced.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ladykay09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great foundation! I bought it for like $1.75 at Rite Aid which is a steal for something that really give good coverage. One thing I did not like was once I opened it and the product came pouring out. other than the packaging its worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by tinybucket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow! What a fantastic foundation. I have never come across such a great medium/high coverage before. I tried it on the back of my hand first and normally the foundation goes into the fine creases of the pores (?) on there. Not so with this one: gorgeous even coverage. I just applied it to my face. Easy to blend, good coverage. It's probably a tad more matte than I would like to but it's so fantastic all in all.
I chose the palest colour and it works beautifully on my winter complexion.
Packaging is good too, dispenses just the right amount of product and while it's not the most stylish tube it sure fits into any travel make up bag without being too heavy (unlike all these terribly stylish glass bottles).

I have fallen in love with W'n'W's eyeshadows and I have been wanting to try more. It seems that W'n'W has increased their outlets in Germany (wasn't available here in my hometown for many many years). I'm stoked and will look into more products.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by andrea29111

LOVE this foundation!
I have it in the shade fair/light wich in the packaging looks a lot darker than it really is, it blends beautifully with my MAC NC 20 skin tone, i just can say that i love everything about this foundation, in the past i used to use just foundations that had a matte finish, but lately i´ve been trying other finishes and so far this is my favorite of them all.
This has medium coverage that can be build but if you have hyperpigmentation you will still need to use some concealer, but this evens out your skin tone and it still looks like you have nothing on, the finish is not dewy to the point you look greasy, it just looks glowy and perfect, its my favorite foundation for everyday use and its so cheap!
I have normal to dry skin, it does not cling to dry patches and this lasts on me all day, so if you are oily I dont know how it is going to work for you, but its so cheap and such a good product is worth trying.
I would totally repurchase over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Wow! This is was completely unexpecting for me to really like this.I was running out foundation & ended up at the end the aisle when I noticed the display of W'nW products.At first I just glanced quickly,then I took a step back & was really looking,I saw this foundation,of course was hestitant than I decided to go ahead & buy this.I tried this the very next day of course =) I loved it! I would have never thought,no offense W'nW, to get a great foundation product.It went on smoothly.Gives a Medium-Full coverage,depending on coverageyou like.It lasted the entire day for me.I will definitely continue to buy this~

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Shelly128p

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this foundation is great
i picked up shade 816 and it's a great match. I pair it with a nw20 concealer and mac powder in light plus and it all ends up looking fantastic on my face. (i'm shade buff/sand beige in revlon colorstay and more of a nc20/ in mac)
the foundation shades lean slightlyyyyy pink, but this isn't a big deal at all.
blended out it gives a great color. i apply it in thin layers. definitely better than most of my foundations!
i have a very pink face, but the rest of my body is not pink, so i have trouble finding things that cancel out my pink face & i think this paired with a yellow powder would solve that problem for everyone (it does for me!)
however, it can settle into fine lines/crease so you must moisturize your face first and use a primer.

pros
price: $4 (so much better than my other HG foundation, stila stay all day which is $44. i can pull off shades 1 or 2 in stila stay all day, btw)
packaging: thin squeeze bottle doesnt take up space, is hygenic, no extra unnecessary packaging, still the standard one ounce, simple, this is great packaging
color: this matches me SOOO WELL!!! I can't get over it! if it's too pink for you, which honestly it shouldn't be, try pairing it w/ a yellowish powder
staying power: defintiely longwearing & stays fresh. It's easy to reapply before going out at night.
lightweight on me
no breakouts-yet

cons
can settle into pores/finelines but this is easily fixed with well moisturized skin (drink more water!) or with a primer
seven shades. this is not many at all, but it is so inexpensive you could buy two and mix them

overall great foundation. i was reluctant bc wet n wild isn't a fancy brand but i like their eyeshadow palettes and this foundation!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No