July 28, 2014 | 1941 users online

Moisturizers - Jurlique - Calendula Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2006 3:24:00 AM More reviews by monsizz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Location : Bangkok, Thailand - Very hot temperature, polluted, sunny

My skin : Oily, prone to acne, sensitive to pollutants and sun light

Started Using : Sep 15, 2006

Results (until now : Oct 11, 2006) :

The texture is quite thick but easy to spread on your face.

I love the light scent and nice natural ingredients (Great for vegan~!)
This cream makes my face much clearer, smoother & more even.
It is so gentle for my sensitive, acne prone skin without causing break outs.
No bad reactions at all. Will difinitely re-purchase :)

Packaging : Decent Quality

Will keep using and let you know more later ...

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2006 3:43:00 AM More reviews by emporiem

I like it. Because i have sensitive skin.Very GOOD

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2006 9:05:00 AM More reviews by weirdpoh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product surprised me. i'm glad i bought it.

i have this problem where my skin is dry and needs moisture but everything that is remotely moisturising and rich will break me out.

this on the other hand is rich and luxurious when applied but it didnd't break me out at all. i'm not sure if it prevents break out but my skin feels and looks better.
sometimes i use it with my day care face lotion in the morning. just as a anti-blemish moisturising sorta cream.

no unbearable scent. it sinks in well in my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2006 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Fortunately,I got some samples of this along with my tube and was able to try it out before I opened my full size tube..The cream is thick but sinks in quickly and is extremely moisturizing.UNFORTUNATELY..I could KICK myself for not reading the reviews on this before trying it..Another reviewer clearly stated she had an allergic reaction to this as Calendula is a close member of the ragweed family.I too am allergic to ragweed and this cream made me start itching after about 5 mins& left me with a minor rash..in closing,do alittle research on products before you start to use them:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2006 7:53:00 AM More reviews by ziggy_medusa

I really really like this moisturiser!!!! Having gone through one 40ml tube and now on my second i think it is time for a review. This is a lovely calming moisturising cream, that is surprisingly light and doesnt block my pores. I have been using it morning and night over the last few months (although now i am trialling some dermalogica skin smoothing cream) and my skin really likes this. It is affordable, although Jurlique tend to bump up their prices randomly. It is hygenic, tube packaging which i find easy to get every last bit out of. Overall, a lovely product for my sometimes reactive, normal/combo skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2006 7:34:00 AM More reviews by jehanneisbeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I adore this moisturising cream. It truely exceeded my expectations. I don't really know where to begin. It is very moisturising and I find that it is extremly soothing and gentle on my sensitive/combination skin... i also love the light smell. It is very moisturising, but how you use it depends. It depends on....if you have oily or combo skin this is great to use as a night cream, and if you have dry skin then try something a little richer over the top. Overall it is definately worth the price, as it is such good quality. All you have to do is look at the ingredients list (a very important tip in choosing skincare) i love natural skincare. This evens out my skin and EVEN rids of lines around my eyes/neck etc. Couldn't reccomend this one enough!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2006 7:55:00 AM More reviews by mini_cooper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

An excellent calming face moisturiser for dry sensitive skin without being greasy. I use this product day and night, it is also a great for guys too due to the simple packaging. The 125ml tube is pretty good value at $60 Aud, I have re-purchased numerous times and will keep buying this product.

Edit: I have always loved the Calendula cream however for dry skin types, this is more a treatment cream rather than a moisturiser - more a luxury than a necessity. Taking off one lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2006 6:40:00 AM More reviews by offthewall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great, basic moisturizer. It doesn't break me out and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Best of all, it doesn't leave a shiny look on my face. Perfect for the wintertime. I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2006 4:49:00 AM More reviews by almighty_curv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this
I have sensitive dry pimple-prone skin and this moisturises yet also heals my skin and prevents future break outs.

You must try this

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2006 3:02:00 PM More reviews by PatGrover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG moisturizer. I tried everything LaMer, Dermalogica, Lancome, Dr. Hauschka and so many more. This evens out my skin and doesn't break me out. Which is usually what happens with me when i try a new moisturizer.