Nivea Lip Butter

4.2

ALL: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almonst) Oil, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, BHT, TItanium Dioxide. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raspberry Rose Kiss: Red 7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caramel Cream Kiss / Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss: Iron Oxides.

I want this in every room of my house, in every coat pocket, it every purse, etc. I use it all the time and it is the ONLY thing that has ever actually healed the dry skin that stays on my full bottom lip. I put a thick layer on at night (heard about this product used that way on a blog) and my lips are perfect in the morning. Mine is in Vanilla and Macadamia Kiss and I like it a lot (I'm not into the fruity stuff). Also, this product is way better than EOS, in my opinion.

Great product. Very creamy and moisturizing. Does leave a whitish cast on the lips. I like to use this as an overnight treatment and on weekends. Not a huge fan of the packaging. I really don't like putting my fingers in the product. All in all though this is a great product and I would purchase again. I have the vanilla macadamia and it smells wonderful and doesn't have much of a taste which I like.

on 3/21/2014 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of Nivea from their lotions to their body washes - so I was excited when I saw that they came out with a line for Lip Care. I love that they have 4 diff ones to choose from so I decided to buy the Vanilla. I love anything Vanilla - the smell didnt disappoint, neither did the consistency of the product. It went on smooth and you are able to apply with your finger. However, i did not like the packaging. The tin is very hard to lift off, especially when you are trying to maintain a manicure and there is not much room to hold on the tin if you are trying to lift it. I am not sure if I prefer a round container like Blistex has - but the tin didnt do much for me. Also, if you dont close it tight enough, you end up having the junk in your bag (dust and other randomness) stick to the balm. I dont think I would buy it again :(

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in caramel creme. It is a thick, white colored milky lip balm that is very hydrating and soft. The scent is lovely and the feeling of the balm is really great.

I use this at night or home alone, I would not wear this out as it leaves sort of a white film on the lips, even if you use a teeny bit the overall look is milky and for my pinkesh-red lips, not so flattering.

I HATE the tin, mine is an absolute struggle to open and always gets stuck or bent up.

I would repurchase becuase i really enjoy a heavy lip treatment at night.

on 3/15/2014 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

we don't have this in my country so i had to wait until i go on a trip to buy it.
i bought the original and raspberry, because caramel scented anything makes me gag and vanilla scented is even worse. but even the raspberry is still too sweet (i thought it gonna be sour) so i rarely touch it.
the formula is nice, moist and not sticky, it melts upon application, so much better than the body shop's lip butter.
i already have a HG homemade lip butter, but i will buy this again just because i love nivea.
it's perfect on it's own, but i take one lippies because it's hard to get and i can only use the original unscented one.

on 3/13/2014 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love these lip butters !!! Soooo moisturising ! I always seem to have crack lips and these are the only products that help bring them back to life ! .... HOWEVERRR am I the only one that thinks the caramel one smells like feet !!!?? Or just something rank ??? It's the only one I can't use cause it just smells gross ! The rest of them are amazing !!!!!

on 3/12/2014 9:00:00 PM

I love these lip butters. They're ultra creamy and moisturizing. Some other reviewers have noted that some of the flavours have a white cast, and I'd agree with that, but I don't mind it at all. My lips are naturally quite pigmented so these tone them down a little. The flavours are amazing - I have vanilla & macadamia and raspberry. I put the vanilla & macadamia on before bed - it has completely replaced my rosebud salve. These lip butters are really rich - they have helped my lips through this awful cold winter. Would totally repurchase.

on 3/9/2014 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I looooooooooove this lip butter!! I like that it's in a tin, it's so cute! I don't care if it's 'unsanitary'. I feel like this could be a day lippie if you put on just a small amount, not enough that it makes your lips white. And at night, who cares, you can layer it on like there's no tomorrow! I find it annoying that it has a white cast because I tend to wear lip balms during the day instead of overnight. But that can be fixed, since I can just apply a thin layer during the day. I have this in Raspberry Rosé (smells like raspberries and fruit loops and leaves the STRONGEST white cast out of all that I've tried), Vanilla & Macadamia (smells like a white chocolate chip macadamia cookie, freshly baked) and Original which smells like nothing. I love these lip butters and will continue to repurchase! But c'mon Nivea, bring Caramel Cream to Canada!!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss. This is an affordable gloss with very subtle color and great flavor. It isn't sticky and is very hydrating. You get a good amount of quality product for your money with this.

on 3/6/2014 3:00:00 PM

I'm devoted to the Nivea brand, and I love this product! The tin is cute and reusable, although if you are used to using a balm with an applicator, dipping with your finger can take some getting used to. The balm smells and tastes great--I have raspberry rose--and is very soothing and moisturizing. Also thankfully no mediciny ingredients like menthol or camphor. You could definitely use this for all those things you use petroleum jelly or rosebud salve for. Altogether just an elegant little product, def worth the money and I will buy again!

Popular Lip Treatments