Nivea Lip Butter

4.2

ALL: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almonst) Oil, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, BHT, TItanium Dioxide. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raspberry Rose Kiss: Red 7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caramel Cream Kiss / Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss: Iron Oxides.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have this in caramel creme. It is a thick, white colored milky lip balm that is very hydrating and soft. The scent is lovely and the feeling of the balm is really great.

I use this at night or home alone, I would not wear this out as it leaves sort of a white film on the lips, even if you use a teeny bit the overall look is milky and for my pinkesh-red lips, not so flattering.

I HATE the tin, mine is an absolute struggle to open and always gets stuck or bent up.

I would repurchase becuase i really enjoy a heavy lip treatment at night.

on 3/15/2014 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

we don't have this in my country so i had to wait until i go on a trip to buy it.
i bought the original and raspberry, because caramel scented anything makes me gag and vanilla scented is even worse. but even the raspberry is still too sweet (i thought it gonna be sour) so i rarely touch it.
the formula is nice, moist and not sticky, it melts upon application, so much better than the body shop's lip butter.
i already have a HG homemade lip butter, but i will buy this again just because i love nivea.
it's perfect on it's own, but i take one lippies because it's hard to get and i can only use the original unscented one.

on 3/13/2014 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love these lip butters !!! Soooo moisturising ! I always seem to have crack lips and these are the only products that help bring them back to life ! .... HOWEVERRR am I the only one that thinks the caramel one smells like feet !!!?? Or just something rank ??? It's the only one I can't use cause it just smells gross ! The rest of them are amazing !!!!!

on 3/12/2014 9:00:00 PM

I love these lip butters. They're ultra creamy and moisturizing. Some other reviewers have noted that some of the flavours have a white cast, and I'd agree with that, but I don't mind it at all. My lips are naturally quite pigmented so these tone them down a little. The flavours are amazing - I have vanilla & macadamia and raspberry. I put the vanilla & macadamia on before bed - it has completely replaced my rosebud salve. These lip butters are really rich - they have helped my lips through this awful cold winter. Would totally repurchase.

on 3/9/2014 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I looooooooooove this lip butter!! I like that it's in a tin, it's so cute! I don't care if it's 'unsanitary'. I feel like this could be a day lippie if you put on just a small amount, not enough that it makes your lips white. And at night, who cares, you can layer it on like there's no tomorrow! I find it annoying that it has a white cast because I tend to wear lip balms during the day instead of overnight. But that can be fixed, since I can just apply a thin layer during the day. I have this in Raspberry Rosé (smells like raspberries and fruit loops and leaves the STRONGEST white cast out of all that I've tried), Vanilla & Macadamia (smells like a white chocolate chip macadamia cookie, freshly baked) and Original which smells like nothing. I love these lip butters and will continue to repurchase! But c'mon Nivea, bring Caramel Cream to Canada!!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss. This is an affordable gloss with very subtle color and great flavor. It isn't sticky and is very hydrating. You get a good amount of quality product for your money with this.

on 3/6/2014 3:00:00 PM

I'm devoted to the Nivea brand, and I love this product! The tin is cute and reusable, although if you are used to using a balm with an applicator, dipping with your finger can take some getting used to. The balm smells and tastes great--I have raspberry rose--and is very soothing and moisturizing. Also thankfully no mediciny ingredients like menthol or camphor. You could definitely use this for all those things you use petroleum jelly or rosebud salve for. Altogether just an elegant little product, def worth the money and I will buy again!

on 3/4/2014 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I love this lip conditioners.

on 3/2/2014 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I buy this in Vanilla & Macadamia, I have not tried any of the other ones. I'm on my 4th tin of this and I love it. I use it every morning and night and my lips have not been chapped at all during this EXTREMELY dry and cold Canadian winter. I find I don't need to use it more than twice a day and can wear regular lipstick during the day with none of the chapping I would usually get during the winter months. I think the tin is cute but it's kinda gross dipping my finger in there all the time. Not a fan of that but it's not going to stop me from buying more. New fav lip product from Nivea, and they already have an amazing line up of products. Will repurchase.

on 3/1/2014 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the perfect little lip butter that you can stick in your bag or pocket or absoluetly anywhere you need to because its failsafe.

I have the Macadamia one. It's so nice, non greasy, non whitening (some make a gunk on your lip) and its super inexpensive. I actually was using Maybelline new Dr Rescue balms and I find this to be a way more effective moisturizer. Especially after an exfoliation and before bed. It's an ideal base for lipsticks and I even applied it on a couple dry patches on my forehead. (weird I know but it worked) Only downfall is you gotta stick your fingers in it. Although if keep a couple q tips on hand you can use those too so not a big deal.

:) Excellent little product.

Popular Lip Treatments