Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

4.4

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP Eicosene Copolymer, Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, dimethicon, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI77492 CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891

on 12/6/2014 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great eye shadow primer. I used it today for the first time and could not believe how long my shadow is lasting. I put it on at 7:00am and it's now 6:00pm and my eye shadow is exactly the same as i put it on this morning. The primer comes in a tube so the packaging is good. The price is fantastic. I will repurchase this again and again! Try it you won't be disappointed.

on 11/30/2014 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I am over the moon about this product. I've tried so many primers at the drugstore level that have gotten glowing reviews, and not a single one has worked for me. I have very oily skin, and incredibly insanely beyond uncontrollably oily eyelids. And the huge shame of it is, I love eye shadow and couldn't wear it regularly because I don't have time for touchups during the day in my very hectic work environment. Until now! This is the first and the only primer to work for me. My eyeshadow stays put for not only an entire working day, but well into the evening with only minimal fading and zero creasing. It's magic in a little tube and it's not even expensive, and furthermore it only takes the tiniest little amount for it to work. One tube is enough to last a really long time.
If I had to say one negative thing about this product, and this is stretching it, it dries clear and doesn't provide any coverage of veins or discoloration on the eyelids. But it doesn't really matter to me if anything I put over top of it stays put all day.
I like the squeezey-tube packaging, I like the price, I love that it works.

on 11/20/2014 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It's as good as my Urban Decay primer so for the price I would buy this one.

The texture is smooth and the primer looks completely matte when dry (which is almost instantaneous).

However just like with the Urban Decay primer my eyeliner did still smear by the end of the day (although my eye shadow was completely crease free) so I'm still on the look for the perfect primer. I think it's my eyes however as it works for so many other people.

Great value for an effective product.

on 11/15/2014 12:22:00 AM

I am simply blown away by the quality in this amazing little primer that cost $9. I have not seen it in Canada and picked it up last time I was in the US, and let me just say this has probably been the best makeup purchase cost and quality wise I've made in a long time. It comes in this little black squeeze tube with sleek silver lettering, "Wet 'n' Wild", on the side. Pretty glad the Fergie motif isn't too prominent (no offense to Fergie and Fergie fans). You get a great amount and the squeeze tube is my favorite type of packaging for this sort of consistency, plus it doesn't look too shabby next to high-end products. You only need a very small dot for each eye. It dries quickly and mattifies, which I really like as my eyelids can be oily to begin with. This keeps my eyeshadow looking brilliant all day long - I even slept in my makeup a few times last week and woke up to find my eyeshadow hadn't budged or creased even a teensy bit and the color still looked decent, just a smidge less vibrant than when I first applied. My favorite eye primer was the Urban Decay original Primer Potion, but I obviously was not a fan of the price. This is without a doubt the best one for the cheap price and amazing quality - I won't be purchasing UDPP again.

on 11/12/2014 11:09:00 AM

Short and sweet: This primer is Ah-mazing! You can see the difference as soon as you put it on; it creates a smooth, matte canvas for eye shadow. And it makes ANY eye shadow last ALL day! Love it!!!

on 11/10/2014 3:40:00 PM

LOVE this primer!! Even more than my too faced and urban decay ones

on 11/6/2014 7:03:00 PM

I'd always raved about Milani eye primer as being my favorite, preferred over Urban Decay, Too Face, & Nars primers, so I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I think I like this Wet n Wild one over the Milani. This does everything the Milani does, & goes a few steps beyond. First off, while both make the shadow go on more vibrant, I think this one makes it go on just a little bit more vibrant. Also, when I swatched eyeshadow on my hand over the two to compare them, then washed my hands, while the Milani one mostly washed away, there was still a lot of color left on my hand overtop of the Wet n Wild one, & I'd even used soap, like this wasn't me doing a test, I was literally trying to wash it off my hands, so I was rubbing them together pretty briskly. Yet at the same time, on my eyes it washes off normally with the cleanser or makeup remover I normally use, so that's great. And one of the things I think I liked best about it was that I found that it was easier to blend my eyeshadows over it than the Milani one. It has a thinner, smoother consistency, so maybe that's why. It's been about 14 hours I've had my makeup on today so far, & I even took a nap in it (bad, I know), & it's still going strong. So I personally think it'd probably go to the 24hr mark, though I never stay up that late, lol. It's not the type of product that's at every drugstore, like I'd been at several different ones before I found it-I got mine at Walgreens. So if you happen to see it at a drugstore, it's definitely worth giving a shot, & it's very inexpensive.

*edit-ok, well, I know I said I never stay up 24 hrs, but I actually had a rare occasion where I did last night. And the primer made it to the 24hr mark! My eyeshadow looked just as vibrant & crease free as when I applied it, & there wasn't even any hint of oiliness on my lids. Definitely my new favorite!

on 11/2/2014 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This magical potion of happiness makes my eyelids flutter with joy!! Seriously, this is the first primer i have ever used and it is fantabolous!!! I used this primer for eyeshadow, eyeliner and smudging under my eyes. The latest i have worn this primer had been about 16 hours. And barely anything came off! Trust me, I am an unexperienced make up user, but this was a true jewel in all the doubts of finding the perfect primer. TRY IT.

on 10/27/2014 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

What can I say about this product that hasn't already been said...it's outstanding. Even after applying it over moisurizer and eye cream, it kept my eyeshadow and liner looking matte, creaseless, and like I just put it on all day long. I like this way better than the other eyeshadow primers I've tried (Nars, Urban Decay, Mary Kay). I don't care if Fergie drops another album, this is a great primer!

on 10/27/2014 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing! Where has it been all my life?!

I have the oiliest eyelids on the planet, I'm convinced. The oil actually begins to run into my eyes after a few hours and causes burning. I have never even thought of using an eyelid primer as I expected it not to work since face primers haven't worked for me at all. I pretty much stopped wearing eye makeup in the last couple years because of this.

I saw this product at a local Walmart on clearance (all the Wet n Wild was on clearance). I thought, what the heck, I'll try it. I'm so glad I did but I'm irritated I didn't find this years ago. I can work most of and sometimes all of a 12 hour shift without having to wash my face to get the oil off my eyelids and out of my eyes!

It's amazing how well it works!