September 18, 2014 | 1955 users online

Eye Primer - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by l0laxc0la

Holy macaroni. I bought this out of necessity because I forgot to pack my UDPP on a trip. And I am so glad I did. This is the best primer I have ever used, hands down, ever. OK so I haven't used that many, but I've tried Benefit Stay Don't Stray, UDPP, and Elf primer and they ALL crease on me within a few hours!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had my eyeshadow on since 10 AM, it's 6 PM now and NO creases in sight.

This stuff is amazing and a fantastic deal. Makes your cheap stuff wear like HE e/s. Will definitely rebuy and am thrilled to not have to waste time looking for other primers!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by alasia1

This is the best BEST eyelid primer I've ever used in my life. I've used UDPP I've used elf, I've used so many and I just never had any luck, I have such oily lids and after 2 hours my lids would look like it had a line of mud in the middle. So I gave up wearing eyeshadow for about a year, I heard so many good things about this and It's only about $5, So I went and got it and tried it for the day and OMG! Perfection, it makes the colors bolder, and it lasts, literally lasted 10 hours for me and it was still working after that! Since It's the Fergie line I'm sure it will be discontinued and it makes me really sad, literally. But I'm going to get as many backups as I can. This is one of my favorite products I've ever bought, i would pay so much more for it, but I'm glad I don't have to!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by eyelinerismywarpaint

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best eyeshadow primer I've ever used. To be fair, I haven't used much--only E.L.F's Sheer Primer, NYX's primer in the little pot, and NYX's HD Primer. They all work well--but this one beats them all.
This is a sheer, thin eyeshadow primer. I could not see any glitter or shimmer in it (the LE pink primer does have shimmer). A little goes a long way, I just do one small dot for each eye and then blend it in. I let it "soak in" for about a minute just because it's such a thin/liquid-y primer.
Every eyeshadow I own, whether it be high-end or cheapest of the cheap, looks its best over this primer. And dear god, does it last! I'm talking 10-12 hours of perfect, non-creased eye makeup!
This is worth much more than it's priced, from what I can tell this primer ranks up there with Urban Decay and Two Faced primers. I hope that WNW never discontinues it, and if they do, I'll probably contact them. That's how amazing this primer is.
You honestly have nothing to lose, so if you need a primer, I recommend this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by ButterflySami

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing! I have the oiliest of oiliest eyelids. This works. FYI - eyeliner that is awesome for oily lids = Pixel brand. I found it at Ulta.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by OHgrl315

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just as good, if not better than Urban Decay's eye shadow primer!! I worked as a makeup artist and I will be the first person to say this product is FRIGGIN awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! and for only $4!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

HG primer. I really hope this doesn't get discontinued (although sadly I think it is limited edition being part of the Fergie collection). I bought this at Walgreens (Retail $4.99, coupons are available in their flyers for $1 off WnW frequently).

My eyes: I have slightly hooded eyes, so everything creases and most liners disappear in minutes.

I'm beyond impressed with this primer - I own a lot of different primers: L'oreal Decrease, Guerlain, 3 Urban Decay primer potions (Sin, Original, Eden), NARS Smudge Proof Base, Clinique all about shadow, TooFaced shadow Insurance, MUFE eye prime, Smashbox photofinish, Benefit Stay don't stray (AWFUL!), MAC Prep+Prime Eye, Milani, plus more that I can't even remember the names of. So I'm a bit of an eyeshadow primer whore :) But this really stands out in my book - I tried this first with a few eyeshadows I had that were destined for the bin: one neutral quad from Rimmel and also Maybelline, I just couldn't get them to show up on my skin nevermind stay on for more than 5 minutes, they were too sheer, dusty and chalky. The minute I put this on my eyelids, they all went on darker, richer and VIBRANT. The matte colours weren't flaking off or dry. It stayed all day till about 1am when I washed my face before going to sleep. Crazy. And I had tried these eyeshadows with several other primers thinking it was no use, the eyeshadow was just too cr*ppy, and then this $4 primer blew all the others out of the water.

Since I got this primer, I haven't been using any others. I'm paranoid about this disappearing, so I even went back to Walgreens and bought all 4 packages left on the display. It's great even underneath the eyes before concealer to prevent any creasing, and I use it underneath blush or under foundations too when I have to work long hours. It dries quickly to a sheer, non-sparkly slightly nude (similar colour to UDPP original) shade that blends in perfectly, lasts all day, can make even the poorest quality shadows worth using, and it's cheap - what more could you want? I wish WnW would make this in a big bottle or a primer version for the face that's just as good as this.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by mleavey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS. Paid $5 at Walgreens in VA vs. $20 for high end products and it's awesome!! I am shocked at how much I like this...even better than UD but maybe that's because I know I paid $15 less! But seriously, a must buy primer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

4:15am wake up. Makeup at 4:25am. 7:00am flight (2 hours). Meetings. 4pm flight (2.5 hours). 7:30pm home. 8pm removed makeup. Eye makeup and concealer were PERFECT. No fine line settling. Concealer lasted. Eye shadow did not move. Pencil liner wings in place. Some minor mascara smudging under one eye. I am beyond impressed. This outperformed Lorac, UDPP, UDPP anti aging and NYX - which also is a great primer.

PROS:
- cheap & good amount product
- thick but not too thick
- tacky enough for product to cling but dry enough to blend
- did not dry out my undereye and we are talking 2 flights in 1 day
- filled any fine lines under eye making this oldish lady happy
- sanitary (no doe foot - looking at you Nyx) but rather tube
- dried quickly (again looking at you Nyx)
CONS:
- really none it's quite the gem

Well done WnW - love the game you bring to my eyes between this and your shadows.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was a gift from my skin twin. Wow. I cannot get over the quality. I have 5-6 primers, mostly HE and this one out performs the most expensive, which is probably the Laura Mercier. The foruma is creamy and soft, it does not dry out the lid or lower lid, shadows glide on with no skidding. It's so light and the texture almost like mousse. It dries veyr quickly, makes shadows and liner stay put. Lately I've been using it over an eye cream during the day on my bottom kid to keep my consealer from moving around. Superb.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by AutumnGMurray

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This primer is an answer to all my prayers. I have been using Urban Decay's primer for years, and it's always been my HG, but I've always felt it was ridiculously expensive! I would continue to purchase UD's primer because I knew it worked, and I NEED primer like I need oxygen. My makeup will not stay without it. But I ran out recently and started to panic because I really couldn't afford to buy UD's primer. I looked up reviews and this one was rated the best, and I was shocked it was only $5! I work at Walgreens, so I purchased it with my discount. I am so happy this product exist! It surprisingly works BETTER than UD's primer, which I can't believe I am saying! At the end of the day with UD's primer, my eyeshadow would still be present, but I would have a slight oily finish. I didn't mind so much as long as my shadow stayed put, but since using Wet n Wild's primer, my eyeshadow hasn't look oily at all! I didn't realize how much I actually appreciate that until I changed primers. I will never buy UD's primer again after discovering this product! It's amazing!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No