Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

4.5

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP Eicosene Copolymer, Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, dimethicon, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI77492 CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891

on 10/11/2014 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Best primer I have ever tried. It's extremely inexpensive and makes eyeshadows last all day. Its texture is creamy and glides on smoothly. I will definitely buy more of this when I run out (if I ever run out! You only need the smallest amount).

on 10/7/2014 10:54:00 PM

One of the best eye primers I have tried!

on 9/28/2014 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't find this in Canada so I have to order it from the US and have it shipped to my US address, but it is worth the hassle! Certainly one of the best AND most affordable primers out there. I made the mistake of missing this step the other day and my e/s was faded and creased because of it, so it does the job. Keeps my shadow looking very fresh for pretty much the entire day. Even when I want to use my MAC Paint Pots, I like to use this first. Just a tiny dab, rubbed between two opposite fingers and patted into place. I usually let it 'set' while I do my brows and go on with my eyeshadow. I don't see a need to look any further, this one works so well.

on 9/19/2014 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've purchased like 8 bottles of this and it's still fantastic! I was using MAC paint pots and Urban Decay primer potion on my lids, but this is WAY cheaper and actually works better! Cant say enough good things about this stuff.

on 9/18/2014 10:33:00 PM

I decided to pick this up on a whim. I had been using UDPP original, but thought maybe I could find a reasonable substitute for a lower price. I was NOT expecting this primer to work so amazingly well! My eyeshadow doesn't crease, doesn't fade, and still looks great at 10-12 hours. It's a pretty good match for the UDPP.

When it came time to repurchase the UDPP or stick with this, though, I did decide to go for the UDPP. I think it's just a hair better than this. Having said that, I know that for those times when I need to be more budget-conscious and can't splurge on UDPP, I will definitely use this!

on 9/18/2014 9:55:00 PM

Didn't work for me, which is disappointing because so many love it. This is probably best for those who do not have oily lids. Was too wet/oily for me. The ELF primers at a similar price point work better for me

on 9/18/2014 9:30:00 PM

Gross. I read all your great reviews and suggestions for this product and I'm very disappointed. Have I been spoiled by using expensive products? Maybe so, but anyone would know this stuff is yuck.

I opened up the tube and a thin, greasy, stinky, clear liquid came squirming out. I thought, hmmm, the product will come out soon, and shook the tube, squeezed again. More oily liquid. When I finally squeezed out some product, I was disappointed. It has the consistency of a thin, powdered sugar drizzle frosting. It smells like a very dirty strip club. Like cheap VS vanilla body spray, mixed with rotten Ben gay. I had it on my hand for about an hour and kept catching a whiff of this garbage. I cannot imagine having it on my face!!

Will be returning this product promptly. The only reason it got any stars in review was for packaging.

on 9/18/2014 1:46:00 AM

This does what it's supposed to do, keeps eyeshadow and eyliner in place. I wanted a primer to make my eye makeup more intense and last. It does all that, but it's a tad drying and I already have dry eyelids. If you have oily eyelids this will probably be great but I need a more tacky eyelid primer.

on 9/12/2014 1:01:00 PM

If you are not wanting to use your pricier primers for every day, then this primer does the job. Do I notice a dramatic difference from the more expensive primers? No not really. I do think the formula is a little wet and sometimes it separates. However, on days of work and school it's perfect. I think I would purchase it again because it is so affordable. I don't think it makes the colors of my eye shadows pop necessarily but it does prevent creasing.

on 9/5/2014 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The search is over for my perfect eye shadow primer! :)