October 25, 2014 | 1730 users online

Eye Primer - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by newyork00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you normally buy UDPP in the original formula, this is good. I prefer Sin and when I use this it blends invisibly (which is perfect if that is what you want) but I miss the sheen of Sin so when my eyeshadow wears off I still have a wash of color on my eyes. If you like original formula primer or want an invisible base this is perfect. They do make a shimmery primer in this brand, but I have not been able to find it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by enidfloress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this primer! It doesn't make my eyeshadow or eyeliner flake. Before I used the elf primer but I think I will definitely be purchasing this again once I run out! One of the things that bothered me was when I opened it, a lot of clear water like liquid spilled out but other than that there was no other problems! Definitely recommend this product for oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by EHY

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best primer I have ever had-my eye makeup stays on-even if I go to the pool with my kids. I have very very oily skin so gross smudgy eye makeup is a regular problem for me.
I heard about this from the Nouveau Cheap blog which I get daily. One good piece of advice her was to let it set for a few seconds before adding your eye makeup. It will set much better that way. Anyway you cannot beat the product or the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

So after reading all the hype about this product I decided to run and buy it. I have to say that even though most of the reviews are positive I didn't have much hope for this primer. I didn't think that this would be better than the too faced shadow insurance or the Urban Decay Primer Potion.
I believe I stand corrected and I really like the consistency of the primer right off the bat. I feel that it is thick enough to grip the eye shadow and I could feel it mattifying my lids. I also like the packaging it's similar to the too faced Shadow insurance. I have worn it for the last 7 hours and my gold eyeshadow is still vibrant.
I think that is a great product for 4.99 and I will definitely purchase a back up after all this talk about it probably being a limited edition collection. Thank you girls!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is definitely my HG eye primer. So cheap and it lasts for well over 19 hours, no joke. I used this for Christmas and it lasted til 2am and I applied it at 8am the day before. ONLY reason why it was 2am was because I was out with family all day and night and I took it off when I got home, but there still was no wear on it and no creasing. Colors were still the same as when i applied them at 8am. Unbelievable wear. I am super impressed and will always have this in my stash.

I have used this with UD shadows and the pigment is super saturated and stays put and have used it with lower end like ELF and same thing. This is a hidden gem and is definitely up to par with high end primers. I had absolutely NO problems with this at ALL. I HIGHLY recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by kf2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I heard this primer had come out, I was excited but skeptical. Could a cheap WnW primer really be able to replace my then-beloved UD primer?

Absolutely! This primer is just as good as the more expensive ones I've used in the past (UD, BE, TF), and for a fraction of the price. It's texture and consistency is very similar to UD's Primer Potion, but a little drier. It doesn't take much product at all to cover the whole eye, so the tube lasts for quite a while. It blends in invisibly. My eyeshadow and liner stay put all day long with this -- I've never notice any creasing, fading, or smearing. It doesn't irritate or dry out my lids, but I would say that if you have drier lids to begin with, you might want to either find a different primer or moisturize very well under this. It is one of the drier primers I've used, which works well for my oily lids but might be uncomfortable for someone with dry lids.

I have gone through almost an entire tube now, recommended it to others, and will very likely repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by vforvalerie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't wear eye shadow but for keeping my filled in brows when dealing with oily skin in place all day this is perfect. My eyebrows tend to get super oily and they fade the makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by lashandbrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am in the minority here. I HATE THIS STUFF.

It feels like glue and looks like chalk. So for those of us girls who go natural with their eyeshadow --- it ruins that look.

HOWEVER: if you don't mind your eyeshadow looking slightly chalky ---- this did show color better than any other high end primer I have used. (I don't need darker color because again I am going natural)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by MIchW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for a few weeks now, and it really does keep my shadow and liner from smudging for about 10 hours. No creasing, and no mascara flakes. Plus, the tube is sanitary and easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by RutgersGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this primer. HG all the way. I have tried several HE primers, including the raved UD and this one is just better. I realized I HAD to write a review yesterday when I was washing my face at 10pm and I noticed my shadow and liner looked PERFECT, the same as it looked at 5AM when I applied it!!!! (the rest of my face however is another story =/ ) This primer can be found at walgreens and cvs and is super cheap, only about $5.99 and often on sale so you can usually get it for around $3. It comes in a little black tube that you squeeze to get the product out. The consistency is smooth and creamy,similar to that of UDs, but I feel like it blends a little better. I also use a tiny bit under my eye before i put concealer on. Also there is a lot of product in each tube, even when I think I am running out of it I still seem to get another 3 weeks of product! There is nothing that this product needs to improve on, it's perfect. Everyone should give this a try.