October 25, 2014 | 1520 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Adsiome

I bought this to see if it would make my forehead less shiny than the maybelline bb cream, but it's just the same and I like the colour of the maybelline more for my skin tone . I am considering throwing my tube away which at ~8$ at cvs in the US would not be too painful and help declutter my shelf. i did my best to use it up in the summer because of the high SPF but did not learn to like it more. I do think the packaging looks more professional than the maybelline one though, which looks like something for teenagers, so I take this one for hand luggage only trips on the plane so I'm not embarrassed at security check.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by cherry3749

I have combination skin with occasional dry patches. And i really like this bb cream. I use it in light/medium with revlon colorstay concealor and a loose powder.
Pros: perfect amount of coverage im looking for, and a natural finish that ive been looking for
Cons: i wish it had a better lasting power, and it does have a bit of a dewey finish (which if you use a bit of powder over it, its not a problem at all)
I will repurchase but I do need to find something that lasts at least 7-10 hour day

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by solacevy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am so not happy with this BB cream. If there was a tester at the store where I bought this from, I definitely wouldn't buy it. But since I love the Colorstay foundation I thought I would give this a try. Obviously, I regretted buying it. It does not give a coverage at all. It applies like a tinted moisturizer, appears sticky and transclucent upon application and has an inaccurate colour with the label. Because of such quality I do not think the price is suitable, in my place it costs around USD14.
Generally I think this product is a NO-NO X-(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Oh,where to begin.I really love Revlon products.I've been wanting to try this,so I purchased & was excited about using this.As I was putting this on my face,it was like putting on a tinted moisture.I didn't get it,maybe I picked up a defected tube.Most BB's I have tried had a slight thicker consistency,this did not.About 15 min.'s later my face looked very oily/shiny.What the heck was going on? I ended up having to put a sheer layer of my normal foundation over this,which was my whole point of purchasing this,so I wouldn't need a foundation..lol.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

It seemed to be a tinted moisturizing cream. It made my skin feel greasy by midday. The lightest color was still too dark for my fair skin. Not worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by pitchslapped

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this BB cream in light medium and although it looks okay when you first apply it it has a very orange-y undertone to it which does not work with my skin tone. The product itself actually provides a very nice medium coverage while still feeling very light on the skin but the finish is a bit too greasy for my liking and takes a bit of effort to blend in. The packaging is actually nice and easy to use with the standard tube shape. On its own the product is not long lasting at all but with a primer and powder it can last for almost a whole day. I really did try to like this BB cream but i just don't think it's for me however, for a drugstore BB its not bad. If i did repurchase this i would probably go a shade lighter because this one is way too orange-y for me but i do not think i will be repurchasing it as there are many better BB creams out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by syntheticaesthetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After two tubes of this BB cream I am decided that my feelings toward it are neutral. I like the lightweight feel of it compared to wearing foundation every day, but this product does have its drawbacks. On their website Revlon claims this product "HYDRATES like moisturizer, SMOOTHES like primer, COVERS like foundation, BLURS FLAWS like concealer, and PROTECTS with SPF 30 like sunscreen." I have found that 1) I still require a moisturizer with this product (and I have combination oily skin, so I don't have very demanding dry skin), 2) it emphasizes my pores like nobody's business, and sits on top of the skin in a weird way, 3) I absolutely still need concealer for under the eyes and for blemishes after I've applied this product, and 4) I have to vehemently blend this out with a buffing brush or else it will look like a noticeably streaky, crumbly mess...especially if your shade is even slightly off from your skintone. I find it ironic that a product meant to be multi-use and time-saving can be so high maintenance. This product is considerably cheaper than other Western BB creams, and has more coverage than other drugstore BB creams I have tried (I'm looking at you Maybelline), which is why I have stuck with it so far. However, of the claims Revlon makes about this product the only one I consider legitimate is the SPF factor, but even so, I would probably rather use a facial sunscreen if I was expecting to be out in the sun all day. So overall, not great. Not terrible. Just okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by XpugsX

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have only just returned to liquid foundations after a very long period using mineral powder foundations. My main goal for foundation is high SPF, medium coverage and decent colour. Using this as my criteria, BB creams seemed the logical option and I did try several of the Korean BB creams including the more popular ones that have the very high SPF. Being in Australia, I wanted a BB cream that was easy to source and that led me to Revlon. I chose the lightest shade "fair" and applied it using my beautyblender sponge. I found the coverage to be light to medium, but it is definitely buildable. It sets (minus powder) to a semi matte finish which is flattering and looks really great in photographs as promised. I used a seperate concealer for my eye area, but found that it worked great at covering all those little bits of redness and discolouration on the rest of my face. The look is very natural and it feels moisturising on your face without looking greasy or shiny which is a huge problem I had with many of the other BB creams. The semi matte effect lasted all day and this was without using any powder over the top as I dislike powdering over foundation. This BB cream lived up to everything it promised.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Kathsabino

I tried the loreal magic bb cream and this is so much better. The coverage is good, considering that it is a bb cream. So it is good for light makeup days and it is buildable. There are not a lot of shades, so I was scared that it wouldn't march me, but it actually matched perfectly (I bought the shade medium). I have oily skin and this works great. It looks so natural. This doesn't make my skin any more greasy. The only time I blot is because of my skins natural oiliness. The only downside is that it does not last long. I don't know if I will be repurchasing, but I do know that I will be finishing this tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

My new found love! I love this BB cream!
I actually prefer it over Garnier.

It's a little thick, but gives a really nice and natural coverage. There's more of a colour range, which is a plus. Since I find the Garnier to be a little too orange?

The spf is a bonus. My skin isn't oily so this does last all day for me. I'll definitely be re purchasing!