April 19, 2014 | 1646 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by AriaCunningham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased the BB cream, and have been using it for about 3 months, maybe more! I am still on my first tube!

This BB Cream has amazing coverage! I absolutely adore it!

The packaging is convenient, due to it being small, with a lot of product, and it comes to a oval lid, vs. a circle lid, which can take up more room when packing.

The only downside is the oily skin it leaves. I am not sure if my skin is already oily, or this BB Cream makes it VERY oily. I mean a lot. I have to apply the BB Cream, and then I have to wipe all the oil off my face before applying concealer under my eyes and press powder.

Over all, this is the best BB Cream/ foundation I have ever had and I am very happy with my purchase.

I love this BB Cream much more than the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream. I sadly bought three tubes of that, and I hate it! I don't know why I bought that, and I never finished one tube (that's another story, lol!)

Overall, I am in love with this concealer, I just hate the oil it leaves behind, minus that, it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by mixedmatch

i love that this gives me a medium coverage. bought the lightest shade and i build up the amount.
you only need to use your fingers for application.
i read some of the reviews and you could use it with a stippling brush. i will try that. (thanks for the tip!)
it has spf30, which is great because i am often out and about under the sun. for the price i pay, i feel that it is worth it especially with its coverage (for me at least).

yes it does feel slightly greasy but ive learnt that after application of powder, the greasy feel diminishes. (but it still makes my skin oily after a few hours)

i have a feeling that this tube can last me for 3-months since a little goes a long way with this one.

i recommend people to try it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by JasmineBloom

I was excited to try this product, I thought with all the BB craze it would be a perfect summer product. Unfortunately this product made me break out horribly. I do have acne prone skin, so if that is you, don't try this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Littlemissenixx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Does this make anyone else's eyes burn like crazy?

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by sephilli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros: evens out skin tone nicely, lightest of three shades matched my NC25 nicely.
Cons: oily after half a day, even with powder, cap has rounded edges and is knocked over easily.

If your skin is not on the combo/oily side, I think this product would be a big win.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by kaylapantz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has been my HG BB cream. It has nice medium coverage, nice consistency and makes my skin look flawless. I used to apply it with my hands and I switched to a cosmetic sponge with good results as well. I absolutely love the packaging, I'm obsessed with squeeze tubes because no product goes to waste and they're easy to store. Only thing I don't like is the price but it's well worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by ninaeaster

i bought this product on a whim and am glad i did. This has about a light to medium coverage if you build it up. I like to apply it on with my fingers. It has a good wearing time in all weather conditions. I prefer to wear this on days I just want a light makeup look. It does not dry out my combo skin and also keeps my oily t zone at bay. I may not purchase it immediately since I want to try other bb creams, but is my go to bb cream right now.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by ruthiew

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this product: BB cream, one-step, SPF 30! However, on me it just provided no coverage at all. No coverage or color, just made my face a little extra shiny.
I am very fair and was just looking for something to help even tone. I have tried the Maybelline BB, which was OK, and the Garnier, which was worse due to smell and color.

Guess I will have to keep looking...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked up light medium and got $3 off with an in-store coupon. This comes in a little squeeze top tube and the product is the consistency of hand lotion so don't use too much pressure or you will get too much out. It is heavily tinted and looks just like foundation. I only used this on half my face to see how it compared to natural skin. It seems to take quite a bit of product though to do my whole face and it doesn't seem to spread out as well as I expected. I had to keep getting just a dab more. It gives a nice coverage and evened put redness and blotches in my skin. It even covered my freckles! It put this on several hours ago and it still feels heavy and my skin feels weighed down and clogged. It is shiny and looks greasy on and actually instead of blurring the fine lines and pores, they look accented to me. Eek! I look like i need to blot my face with paper or add some powder to get rid of the greasy shine. I really like the coverage this gives and the way it evened out my skin color and I loved getting $3 off. Ugh. I just bought this this morning and already I am wanting to return it. I rarely return products. Skip this and save your money$$.

EDITED: I really love the coverage this stuff gives and want to like this product and give it every chance to work for me. I added some loose setting powder over this and it fixed the oily shiny look. I can live with the look it has now, It still feels heavy on though and now with the powder too, it feels cakey but it doesn't look it. I really want to like this BB cream. It could easily replace my heavy foundation for a summer look as it covers redness, splotches and so well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by pj6000

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first purchase of a BB Cream. I bought the Medium tone which goes on a tad light, but after 10 minutes, it blended in beautifully. The coverage was light but effectively evened out my skin tone. The moisturizing effectiveness lasted throughout the day. I live in a dry desert climate, and my skin runs dry, so I need a powerful moisturizer. Photoready BB kept my skin feeling soft and hydrated, all day and evening. The instructions say that you should re-apply every 2 hours. I'm sure that's for the sunscreen ingredient to be effective. But I'm in an office all day, so I haven't reapplied. It will be interesting to see how it layers with periodic applications, sweating, and being outside in hot weather. Considering the price..I was more impressed with this product than the testing of Smashbox's twice the price BB Cream.