April 16, 2014 | 1017 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Mr. Frosty [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2005 10:03:00 PM More reviews by dnc340

I really like this pencil and use it often as a highlighter around the inner corners of my eyes and on my browbone to lighten a smoky eye look. I know there are other products out there that produce the same results, but this works just as well and I love the cute packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2005 4:08:00 PM More reviews by AmyLarmer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used blended in the corners of the eyes and it instantly waked my eyes up. I love this product. I found it was a little difficult to apply, but with several strokes you'll get a nice highlighting effect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2005 7:32:00 PM More reviews by fallface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this pencil highlighter! This soft, shimmery white is just enough to open up and highlight the eye rather than make you look like you dumped a ton of glitter on your face. I love that it's a chubby pencil so it's quick, easy and portable. The trick to making this pencil work for you is in the application - short, feathery strokes work best and pat (don't rub!) to blend where needed. If you apply to much, you might not like it enough to discover how much of a good thing this pencil can be!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2005 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Merrydothe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Horrible. 18 dollars for a white cakey mess. Think twice about buying this pencil--looks great on your hand, but on your eye, looks like an infection. hah

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2005 6:10:00 PM More reviews by KateJ

Blah. This is a chubby eyeliner pencil that goes on a super-sheer white colour. So super-sheer it is all-but-invisible. (I am NC20, blond, green eyes). I have more success with it along my brow line than I do in the corner of my eyes. Along the brow line, at least it shows up as a subtle shimmery colour. In the corner of my eyes (near bridge of nose), it barely shows up at all, unless I layer it, in which case it goes on chalky. Oh, and while it looks good for the 1st 15 minutes after you put it on, it then quickly evaporates. This was a big waste of money. Plus, with a name like "Mr. Frosty", you'd think BeneFit invented the idea of a white chubby eyeliner. For a fraction of the cost, you can pick one up by Maybelline or Cover Girl. I like the Cover Girl Eye Gel Liner in "MoonDust" - it's very pretty AND *visible* when applied. BOTTOMLINE: Not original or effective.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2004 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Just_a_Hobby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is acutally a highlighter for the eyes and it does a wonderful job on other parts of my face! I put this in places I have "shadows" that I want brighten up and I lightly blend this in, it works like magic. I also use this in the center of my lips. Looks lovely. This is a creamy smooth perfectly pearl color. Glides on with ease.
    WARNING when you sharpen this pencil do so with a light hand the creamy texture of this pencil and break off easily and clog up your sharpener if not careful.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2004 12:24:00 PM More reviews by malibu_jenny

I love Mr Frosty! I wasn't too sold on the Bad Gal but this is just the thing for brightening up eyes and lips. It has the advantage of being subtle (you can put it on when you're drunk and not make too much of a mess) but noticable (people always comment on how good it looks). This probably looks its best on olive skin or darker (as previously mentioned - it's subtle) and was only 12. Considering that it replaces white eyeliner, sparkly eyeshadow and top coat lip gloss that seems a bargain. I think this is probably one of the better BeneFit products. It doesn't smudge or slide like the Bad Gal and the chunky size makes it really easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2004 9:05:00 PM More reviews by emmerz910

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first when I tried this (like my reaction to BADgal) I hated it. Then I tried it again a few times, and still no luck. I was using it as a liner, like how I use my BADgal and then I read some reviews here, and used it as a brow highlighting pencil and smudged it along my lash line and stuff. It looked great! It just brightens up the eye area. I really like this now and use it everyday. I guess with BeneFit products, you have to get used to them before you can decide if you like them.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2004 11:20:00 PM More reviews by StaceyMcGill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Such a disappointment! I don't mind that the pencil is chunky, I just wish it would WRITE. I have to go over my lash line about 5 or 6 times before it shows up at all, and even then it's so faint you can hardly tell. It's okay as a highlighter on your brow bone, but I prefer using a shimmery light eyeshadow for that. Save your $.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2004 5:02:00 AM More reviews by ayce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pearly shade and love that it brightens up my eyes. I like to use this for lining my inner rim and it surprisingly lasts too. The stick is just way too big for the job though.. it would also color my lashes white which is a pain to get off my lashes. Instead, i use a very fine taklon e/l brush (paint brush ones), swipe the color onto it, and onto my rims. I'm a warm toned ggg and was surprised that this works for me.