Chanel Le Volume De Chanel

4.3

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, (+/-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 4/25/2014 10:35:00 AM

Oh my goshhh.. isn't this like the best mascara ever!!!! got a sample 2013 Thanksgiving and have it still , April 2014. Its so black yet so volumizing and lengthening. Doesn't clump my lashes together, doesn't make them hard and unbearable to take off, don't flake. The best mascara I'v ever used. Always get compliments about my eyelashes when I wear it .

on 4/24/2014 11:17:00 PM

This mascara creates an impact not only with volume, but depth of color. This is an intense black. I feel comfortable wearing no liner with this mascara. Only negatives are price and how wet the product is, especially when the tube is new. It gets better, but I found it hard to deal with a first (almost gave up). I've concluded you have take the good with the bad since the wetness gives you time to work with your lashes and the curl holds. My lashes have a mind of their own apparently need a bit more product to hold the shape I build.

on 4/24/2014 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is hands down the best Mascara I have ever used. It volumizes and thickens lashes perfectly. I even got complimented by a girl that worked at Sephora and she asked me if my lashes were real. Worth every penny!

on 4/8/2014 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

HOLY GRAIL!!

I have used this mascara for about a year now, and have run through several tubes. Everything about this mascara is perfect. It makes my lashes so incredibly long, and gives them such AMAZING volume! I swore to Maybellines mascaras for several years, untill a blogger recommended this.

I have very stick straight lashes. I first curl my lashes, then use a waterproof mascara, then this one. It looks like I have false lashes every time! Even my boyfriend asked me if I was wearing falsies one day!

It does clump a little, but thats the whole illusion that makes it look so voluminous. It stays ALL day, and does not smudge! You wont regret trying this :)

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Do I have issue with this mascara clumping? Yes. BUT truly I would rather comb it out a bit for the AMAZING volume it gives me. I have plenty of natural length but my lashes are so thin and this mascara makes a huge difference with just one coat! It is very wet but I think it will dry out a bit with a few more uses and be perfect. It's also gentle and washed off easily. All in all I love it. The only thing I don't love is paying $30 for a tube of mascara but it's worth it!

on 4/3/2014 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this mascara after trying a sample and it is the BEST mascara I've used. The brush is quite thick but it really creates voluminous lashes. I have thin straight Asian eyelashes so I notice the volume. It also lengthens eyelashes which again is noticeable on Asian lashes :) It curls the lashes slightly depending how you work the brush upwards and out to the side to create a winged effect. If you have straight lashes, try curling your lashes and the look is va va voom!! It is more expensive than your drugstore mascara (it is Chanel after all) but for the difference it makes, its a good investment.

on 3/28/2014 3:21:00 PM

A beautiful volume mascara for me but unfortunately I was given a waterproof one that I don't like

on 3/27/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My favourite volume mascara besides this is Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara. That one clumps easier though and is drier. This one doesn't clump easily at all and is much wetter. They are both very good if you want alot of volume and a little length.

If mascara usually smudge on you, if you can't handle wet formulas and/or have oily eyelids, this may not be for you. Mascara usually don't smudge on me at all, but this one smudges a little. This one is the only one besides L'Oreal Million lashes that smudge on me. It's not alot and not always, though, so it's not a huge problem.

Though if you don't usually have a problem with smudging, if you want a non-clumping mascara and love loads of volume, this is one of the best mascaras you can find! Really expensive, but makes my lashes look incredible.

on 3/25/2014 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ok so I tried this mascara in the sample size and I am not sure what the heck happen here. While I will admit it make my eyelashes long, really black and they stood out like crazy, they also clumped like it was nobodies business. I had to clean the wand off because so much came out that it was gross. When I applied it, it made my lashes clump right away in a very unattactive fashion. It dried very quickly so I had a hard time trying to separate my lashes. I even tried combing them with a eyelash comb brush and that did nothing but made it worse. It really just looked gross. I do have the sample size so I thought it was the wand. However after reading reviews here, I realize that other people got the same results even with the full size tube.

I will stick with my L'oreal mascara for the moment. I don't see how I would pay $30 for this mascara. While it does make your lashes long and really black, the Tammy Faye Bakker look of clumpy lashes is no longer in.

on 3/22/2014 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I Agee $30 for mascara! I decided to splurge in particular because the new urban decay $52 pallet had to much sparkle for me. First attempt over other mascara yuck. Second attempt on bare lashes after cleaning brush of a lot of product and I'm wowed! I have blue eyes and the plum color really popped. I have normal lashes not long and not full but with a good coat if this stuff long slight curl and full enough but not enough to brush the lens of my glasses! Whether I buy again will be a test of time but right one I think it's worth the price.