Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Scrub

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Walnut (Juglans Regia) Powder (Juglans Regia), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Kaolin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol

on 8/4/2004 12:43:00 PM

Wow! I'm so impressed! This is definitely a new staple for me. It's excellent for my dry skin. Just the perfect texture to exfoliate, rinses off easily, EXTREMELY cheap price, and - the best part - it smells wonderful!! Give it a try... you will be hooked!

on 8/1/2004 4:14:00 PM

This scrub is so great! I have dry skin but it is also very prone to break outs and this scrub cleansed but moisturized me at the same time, and hasn't made me break out. The texture is alot like sand, so its very fine and very gentle. It comes in a squeeze tube and at 2-4 dollars a tube you can't beat the deal! You can also use it as a body scrub too, so its even more bang for your buck. I will definately buy this again!!!

on 7/30/2004 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Mmmmmmmm. I love this, maybe not as much as my DH, but it's a nice cheap, gentle exfoliant. Great stuff and didn't leave me dry.

on 7/24/2004 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I bought this scrub after reading the other MUA reviews. The smell is very light but nice and the scrub works very well, not drying at all. Because this product is so cheap I also bought the QH Mint Julep scrub (see my review) but I've found I don't like the smell of it at all. The cocoa butter scrub has worked well on my skin which has been broken out lately due to chemo. I have very large pores and combination skin and I think this scrub has made my pores look smaller. All-in-all a nice product (you sure can't beat the price) and I would definitely buy it again but I've also been using the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash 60 Second Mask Scrub (see my review) and I have to say I like it better (mostly I think because it feels so refreshing on the skin) even though it costs a bit more. Because they are both doing a good job for me I'll probably continue doing what I'm doing now which is alternating between the two.

on 6/20/2004 10:47:00 AM

Love this stuff!! Have been using it for years. One of the best scrubs ever, not drying at all...leaves my skin sooo soft!! And the price is great! Sometimes they have them on sale at Sally's for $2. That's when I stock up :)

on 1/6/2004 4:43:00 PM

I've used the Mint Julep scrub for years, and finally branched out and tried the Cocoa Butter one. I love it just as much. I think I have a scrub addiction... UPDATE 6/15/04: This is now my favorite QH scrub! I like it even better than the Mint Julep one. The scent is divine!

on 11/18/2003 3:55:00 AM

Eyes: Violet

This is a great, inexpensive scrub. It has a very light, pleasant cocoa butter smell and doesn't scrath my face at all. It exfoliates well and the cocoa butter leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. For such a great price, this is definitely worth trying out at least once.

on 2/14/2003 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

on 1/23/2003 3:56:00 PM

I love this! The smell is great, like chocolate, the price is dirt cheap and it left me skin feeling smooth and soft. I use this in the shower for a head to toe scrub, its great!

on 10/14/2002 10:42:00 PM

I LOOOOOVE this stuff! It gives you soft and smooth skin right away, and even the next day it is moisturized! It smells wonderful too! HG for my skin!