September 2, 2014 | 1659 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by LectricErin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i tried this on at the mac store and fell in love with it, i was worried it would be too dark and wouldnt look right on me but the color is beautiful and rich. i like to layer it on there so it comes out nice and dark, definitley makes a statement im interested to see how it looks in summer when i have a tan goin' on but i have a feeling im going to love this color no matter what and it has great staying power but even when it does fade it leaves a nice berry colored stain to your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Rebel is a vibrant berry-red that leaves a raspberry stain after several hours of wear. This is one of the longest wearing lipsticks I have ever tried. I always receive compliments when I wear Rebel. If you are bored of wearing red lipstick but don't want to go too far outside of the box, this one is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by ZinaSuha

Love this so much! Though it would be too dark for my liking but no, it's perfect. I love that I can apply it and then take it off straight away and it gives a nice 'lip-stain' effect. Also, I've found that it suits all skin tones, I am a fairer tone but my friend who is a NC35 shade manages to pull it off very nicely!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by jacrodriguez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is stated as one of the Best Selling shades by Mac. Often sold out. Knowing this, of course i grabbed one on the first chance I've got. I am on the fence and quite confused about this though. It's shade on the tube is Dark Plum, but when applied, it is a dark berry-reddish plum when applied as a full color but on lighter application, it would look Dark Fuschia. I researched on it and it looked gorgeous on the swatches. But when I applied it on my lips with full color, I got disappointed cause it made me look...old and matronly. Not flattering on my NC25 skin tone. So I opted to blot it and blot it some more till it looks like a stain and alas! It looked great! The color turned out to look light berry Fuschia. I am also so impressed with it's longevity, that stain lasted on my lips even after I brushed my teeth before I went to bed which is impressive. And it fades evenly like I had a natural flush on my lips... So i decided to keep it and just wear it as a stain from then on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love Rebel lipstick (and lip glass!). It's dark enough to be a bit vampy, but not so dark that it's overpowering.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is the first new MAC lipstick I've ever had. Got it with my BACto MAC. This does stain my lips quite a bit as well but I actually like that. I think the color is great. You can press it into your lips for a more muted/fuschia color... Or apply it normally for a darker/plumy color. I've seen this color on many different skintones and have yet to see one that it doesn't compliment.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by MACHONEY

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color, for reference I am NW45 or 177 (mufe) i wear this alone or paired up with funtabulous dazzleglass. Pure genius!! such a pretty berry color that is very flattering to woc. This is one of my must have staple products that i will always repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by LishWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find this lipstick stains my lips quite a bit, so I have to spend the time using a lip scrub to take of the rest of the colour. You can use this as a strong lipstick or you can use it like a lip stain. I also like adding a bit of lipgloss to give it shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by lipstickjunkie87

Love this Lippie!!! Smells so good (a least to me). Nice darker red/purple color. Looks different on ppl depending on your complexion. Easy to apply, goes on super smooth and pretty last longing wear. I think it's a color for all. Purchase this MAC Lippie for your Mac Collection!! xoxo #lipstickjunkie87

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Bonike

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love love love this lipstick. My favourite after ruby woo (because you can't go wrong with a classic red). I am dark skin toned NC45 and the rebel appears in a purple shade on me. It is a beautiful colour, doesn't dry and although it is a matte lipstick, you needn't worry about chapped lips. Beautiful product.