September 18, 2014 | 937 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by joanneking1975

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best foundation I have used. And I have used MANY- including: Bare Minerals, Mac Studio Fix, Loreal True Match, Chanel oil frees, High Def, Armani Luminous Silk and Lasting Silk, and countless others. My skin is extremely oily and with every single foundation, I have had to blot, powder, blot, powder all day and by the evening, I would have to wash it all off and start all over again.
This is the only one so far that I have not had to blot all day long and actually feels like I'm not wearing anything on my face.
The coverage is great and buildable and the shade match is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 6:02:00 AM More reviews by myroom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My skin profile : Combi, dull skin tone, small uneven patches, zero pore problem, MAC NC 35.
I use 023 and it brightens and evens out my skin, which is all I need. Compared to Doublewear foundation which looks as good as new by the end of an 8-hr day, DiorNude's staying power is not very satisfactory to me as I have to touch up after about 4 hrs (perhaps this has to do with me living in tropical Singapore) and this is with the use of Dior's primer. With Doublewear, I don't even have to wear a primer and it lasts and lasts. However, DiorNude is a great everyday foundation, and on days that you know you won't perspire much. It doesnt give you a 'makeup' look and just looks clean and nice. To sum it up, the pros are: above average coverage, doesn't oxidise, no loose powder needed, and gives you a clean look. The cons: not too good staying power (could be due to my Combi skin as well), glass bottle (fragile!) and quite expensive. Would I repurchase? Only if I can get it for at least a 20% discount, otherwise I will go back to my staple Boujois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation, cheap and good!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by hootie2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My holy grail! I love this and no breakouts. This and guerlain lingerie de peau are the only two foundations that don't make me itchy or break me out. This has the better finish of the two. The shades don't oxidize as they previously did. Coverage is a bit less but I like that. Great reformulation. For some reason this goes on better with fingers for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Laski

Great product! Looks very very natural while really covering perfectly my redness and blemishes. Looks really beautiful, and 030 Medium Beige is the perfect colour for me. Lasts a decent long time too. Nothing to nag about with this great foundation, really.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Grahamside

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such an incredible foundation on so many levels. First, just let me start by saying there is something so wonderful about purchasing of a product from such a prestigious company. This of course doesn't mean a thing if the quality that you expect from a line like Christian Dior is absent. But that is certainly NOT the case with this foundation. This foundation applies like a dream, wears beautifully, and removes easily leaving your skin feeling better than before the application. This foundation is truly that second skin but better type of look, not quite matte and not quite dewy. But it has really good coverage for a foundation that feels so lightweight. It really feels like your doing something wonderful for your complexion so it's actually pleasant to wear. It looks fabulous immediately upon application and improves with the amount of time worn ( if thats even possible) up to about 10 to 12 hours, then it slowly starts to fade evenly.
This is definitely Holy Grail material. Worth every penny!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Concord

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am impressed. I had r
the first version of this and remember I liked it until the pump broke and I gave it to my sister. This new version is definitely an improvement. Coverage is better. A good medium imo. Texture is creamy, but blends easily. Finish is a luminous semi-matte. No discernable shimmer. The results on my face are almost magical. I suddenly lost five years and slept for ten hours. This stuff actually looks better than real skin. I use 021 Linen, a light beige with subtle yellow tones. It seems to run a tad lighter than earlier Linen shades which suits me nicely since the earlier ones never loocked quite right. I have dry skin and this never accentuates flakes or feels dry. I just love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

This is Dior's latest foundation - it comes in a glass bottle with a pump. It's fairly pricey (as are all Dior products) but a little goes a long way - one pump of the foundation is enough to give good coverage, so a bottle should last a long time.

From the name and the company's description, I thought the finish would be dewy, but instead, it's matte. I'm not complaining, since I have combination skin with an oilyT-zone, but women with dry skin might not like this foundation. It's long-wearing (I didn't have to blot my face until the mid-afternoon, hours after I first put it on) and best of all, it doesn't change color during the day. That's been one of my bugaboos, foundation which looks fine when I apply it in the morning but turns darker or orangey as the day wears on). This is terrific.

The foundation comes in an impressive selection of colors. I chose Linen 021, which is a neutral light-medium shade of beige without any hints of pink, peach or yellow. I usually buy foundation with a yellow undertone to counteract any redness in my skin, but this is so neutral and the color stays true, so this works just as well.

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No