MAC Matte - Saddle

4.8

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Red 40 Lake, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake]

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is one MAC shadow I'd definitely buy again. I have so many colors that I probably won't ever hit pan on anything else... except for this little gem! It goes with absolutely everything. I use it as my best friend color, in the crease and along the lower part of my upper lid. Spectacular. I always want to kick myself whenever I forget to put it on in the morning.

I just bought this a few days ago. I saw one of the MAC MUA wear this on her crease and asked her what it is. I love it! This is a warm reddish brown which is perfect for my Asian yellow-based skin tone. It's great as a crease color. It's perfect on its own for a simple everyday look, or pair it with light pink on the lid. (asian, nc25)

I also have Wedge. Saddle is a more interesting brown than Wedge. But don't get me wrong, Wedge is great too. It's a versatile brown.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is the perfect crease color for an everyday, neutral look for me. No shimmer--just a medium, matte brown, that goes perfect with my skin tone.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Perfect, perfect neutral color for everyday with my other beloved tempting eyeshadow. Saddle is what i run to when i don't want to be dramatic and more of a everyday kind of woman. It's a matte brown with hints of peach and somewhat orange, i wear it in the crease with black tied lined on my upper lids, duck eyeliner in my waterline and tons of mascara, i use my nw35 concealer as highlight and im good to go, nc45. Highly reccommend if you want a soft understated professional look. Will buy again but not anytime soon as i prefer smokey eyes on a regular basis.

So I've been really wanting just a regular matte brown color that I can wear to work and it's not too dark, but dark enough so that it looks like I have SOMETHING on my lids. I went to the CCO over the weekend and I came upon this color and I bought it for $10.50! It's EXACTLY what I was looking for. Just a plain medium brown color, no glitter, no shimmer, just color. I highly recommend seeking out this color if you are like me and prefer neutral/brown looks on your eyes.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is a matte brown e/s that is perfect for contouring!!! I use it in the hallows of my cheeks (to make it look like I have higher cheekbones), along the sides of my nose (to make it look like I have a more defined nose--plastic surgery without the plastic or the surgery!!), and in the creases of my eyes to give them more definition when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to do a full eye shadow application! A little goes a long way, so you don't have to pack it onto the brush. I use this shadow on a daily basis and so far it has lasted me an entire year and I'm barely hitting pan. I will definitely repurchase when i run out. I am NC35 with golden olive undertones for reference.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on a whim since it was on discount at the CCO. At first, I thought this might be too warm on me (it is a vibrant medium brown with orange), but now this has become my go-to everyday color when I'm in a hurry. For a basic everyday look that doesn't take much time, I spread Bare Study Paint Pot from lashline to brow, then put Saddle in the crease and outer corner. Blend, and I'm good to go. This is a matte, vibrant brown that really provides a nice contrast with my very dark brown eyes - I wouldn't have expected this, but this color makes my brown eyes pop! Maybe it's the orange in it that does this, but that seems counterintuitive. Well, don't know why it works, but it does! A nice choice if you want an alternative to plain brown. As with all MAC shadows, it has pigmentation and blend-ability for a matte shade, too. For reference, I am MAC NC25-30

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

one of my favourite brown eyeshadow, however i am not using it every day as it is a bit too heavy for me but for going out it is amazing combined with pigments:DD definately repurchase:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Saddle has become one of my staples. Very versatile. Everyday use, I use paradisco all over the lid, soft brown on top of paradisco, saddle in the crease, then charcoal brown or coquette in the inner v. Very pretty for everyday. This can be used as a blending color for smokey eyes. Best paired with purples. I use it above the crease for the gradual fade. Personally I prefer this over soft brown for that effect since soft brown is more skin tone. Yay to saddle!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a basic neutral medium brown. It is boring looking in the pot, but this is one of the top three shadows I reach for the most. I wear this when I want a daytime look or when I wear a more colorful lip. I use Shroom as a base, then Saddle in the crease, outer v and lower lashline. Will keep on buying this one.

Top Rated Eye Shadow