October 25, 2014 | 1928 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by scorpiorising

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Went on grayish and had strange inconsistent color. Texture is gritty.
Very light coverage.
Broke out after use.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by kellyscott55

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Meh. That is all I have to say. I have the 3rd lightest skin tone and even the light colour was too orange and dark. Didn't cover up my mild redness and enhanced my dry patches (even with a heavy moisturizer). It helped with minimizing my pores but thats about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by missjolene204

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this bb cream for about a year and honestly I really like it. It's not greasy and covers pretty well. I use it as a base under my bare minerals. The only complaint I have is the color is kind of orange (no, not because it's too dark) but what can I expect from a drugstore brand? For the price though, you any beat it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:14:00 PM More reviews by rockodog

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is my one of my all-time favorite foundations. I've had trouble in the past with foundations settling in my large pores and this hides them beautifully without having to use a additional primer. My fair skin is rather clear with a few discolorations and I don't need to cover significant imperfections - mostly uneven skin tone around my nose and chin. I use Fair during the winter months and Light during the summer. It covers beautifully without making me feel like I'm wearing a mask. The finish is somewhat matte with a very subtle luminous glow that looks extremely natural without a heavy makeup feel. I'm rather picky about my sunscreen, so the of lack of it is not a problem as I can choose my own spf product. It could use a little better staying power, hence only four lippies, but I usually touch up my makeup with a little pressed powder in the late afternoon anyway. I have re-purchased and will continue, it's a no-brainer for only $10.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This product didn't really do anything for my skin except act as a very sheer tinted moisturizer. I also do not consider this to be a real BB cream in any way. It doesn't last long on the face. The product goes on white, but there are beads within it designed to disperse color onto your face. The shade options provided aren't that great. Plus it is confusing on which one to actually get. I ended up buying two tubes of this stuff in different colors. Both shades oxidized on my face within a relatively short amount of time. It left my skin feeling greasy and simply didn't do anything positive for my face. It has all these fancy claims associated with it. But,in my opinion, it is nothing but a waste of money.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After using (and loving) most of my loreal products in the past, I was so excited to try this product out. I have mildly dry skin and clear skin. I bought the product in light knowing that my skin has a yellow undertone, the fair would make me look too pale.

This product has a very nice consistency and staying powers, but sadly I did not find the product oxidizes to my skin tone exactly and I was disappointed to find out that it doesn't have any SPF as well. After using the revlon photoready bb cream and loving it, I expected this bb cream to blow that one out of the water but found that it didn't meet my expectations. The color is just a tad too orange when I apply it, even if I moisturize before hand, but is very good at evening the skin tone and is very hydrating to the skin and feels almost not there, but does not conceal anything, so for all my ladies (and men?) out there that have acne, this product is not for you... I would recommend a korean bb cream if you want any true foundation-like coverage.

One interesting thing I want to add is that I tested this product on my bf who has very dark(think Vietnamese colored skin) and even though the packaging claims to be for light skin, it oxidized perfectly to his skin so this product is great for a wide range of skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've already repurchased this a few times and I feel like it's the best drugstore BB creme! It has good coverage and good lasting qualities. I use the lightest shade 'fair' and it's a good fit for my skin. I have mild acne, and it does a good job of covering it up without getting too greasy or too drying. Overall, I'm glad I bought this and it's definitely worthwhile buying if you want to get away from the heavier concealer or foundations and try out a BB creme.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fave drugstore BB cream. NC42 and I use the medium shade which suite me nicely. Leave a matte finish which I appreciate. Very light coverage. Great for weekends or when you don't need much coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by ilikejuice

I was actually impressed with the consistency and the finish of the product as it's very matte and not sticky at all. You can touch your face, and it's soft. However, the coverage is nonexistent. It basically evens out my skin tone but doesn't cover any flaws. I have it in Medium, but I'm usually a Light-Medium or Natural Beige in other products. The Medium is slightly dark, but in the summer it would be perfect. Right now, it makes me look healthy-tan, so to me, it acts more like a temporary self-tanner that I can wash off at the end of the day.

The first time I applied this, I put on a little in small areas- mistake. I realized that the perfect way to put this on is to squeeze a pea size on your finger and rub it into your cheek, jaw, eye area all at once, QUICKLY. Then, do the same with the other side of your face. Then dot the forehead, chin, and nose. It dries quickly so you must act fast. Also, using less is better than using more (with any bb cream). Moisturize very well beforehand if you have combo-dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:27:00 AM More reviews by effinxmandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff (especially for a drug store product) is amazing. I'm not quite sure where all the complainats of "orange" are coming from but everyone is different I suppose. I bought this in fair and am very pale, so any oxidation really shows up on my face and I never experienced any orange tint. The microbeads are not harsh to my face whatsoever and I found using a primer before applying the product seriously takes it to a whole new level. I experienced some of the dryness people have commented on but with a primer it goes on flawlessly. The coverage isn't full but more than any other bb cream I've tried. With that being said I don't think bb creams are meant for full coverage anyway so if you're looking to cover up serious imperfections then you're better off not purchasing. It does come out white but if you put it in your hands and rub it together to warm it up a bit you can see the colour start to appear and then I apply it to my face. Using my fingers to blend has given me by far the best result. It doesn't enlarge my already massive pores and covers up my redness quite nicely without looking overdone. It's much less oily and looks far more natural then the others. My HG.