L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

3.3

on 5/1/2014 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like this bb cream... I wear this on the day I work I need something light but looks like skin and not cakey... I just have to touch up in the middle of the day because my skin is very oily

on 4/28/2014 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I a adore this stuff. It has sheer, natural looking coverage... So if you're looking for heavy coverage, you most likely won't like this. I love the shade adjusting quality, it goes on whitish-grayish and then just magically melts into your skin. I am an NC30 at my lightest and I am currently using the Medium shade. It is just the tiniest bit pink, but it's so sheer that when I set with a yellow-based powder, it's undetectable. I have acne prone skin, and have not had any breakouts from this product. It lasts in Florida humidity and feels sooooo light. The packaging is very attractive. Will be repurchasing as soon as I run out.

on 4/24/2014 8:57:00 AM

Absolutely love this stuff! Would have given 5 lippies if it didn't make me so oily. I feel this will be great for those with normal to dry skin. I have sensitive acne-prone skin and this covers my redness and doesn't make me breakout. Leaves such a nice finish and doesn't feel heavy on your skin. Great buy

This cream tends to be on the darker side for us pale people but the overall quality of it and the fact that it's coverage makes my skin look great negates the darkness of it. I just use it on my hair line and neck to make sure the color blends well. I love this cream.

on 4/21/2014 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I LOVE this bb cream! I went to ulta and bought it for about $11, which for me, is a pretty good price. I wear the shade light, and it was just "this much" too light for me but overall, nice texture nice color and it blends out really easily. But it's more on the watery side so if you have oily or combination skin I wouldn't recommend it. But for normal to dry skin, it works great!

on 4/7/2014 12:45:00 AM

I think i will love this thing!... I used this yesterday for the first time and i have to say that i don't remember the last time that my face looks so nice, even and beautiful... until now. I have a really uneven skin tone, acne prone and yesterday my skin was even tone and flawless. Well, i want to still loving it so i wish this does not make my face break out.. I really hope not because i really really loved how it looks and my makeup last forever!.. If something change my mind i will let you know jeje...

on 4/3/2014 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have been using this BB cream for over a year and love it. You don't need a lot to fully cover your face and it hides blemishes, redness, and other unsightly things. It's also lighter than things like foundation so it won't make you feel cakey or gross. It comes off easily at night and usually lasts all day. If I have a pimple or something I usually put something else over it but it is a great base if you want to put something a little heavier on top. I think it's between $20-25 at the drug store but one tube lasts me a long time. On the flip side, you could buy a Clinique bb cream for $10-15 more and I find that works a little better at evening my skin tone but for 20 bucks and for the amount of time it lasts, I have no complaints! I usually moisturize before I put this on so I can't speak to how well it moisturizes, but the SPF is an added plus and it has never dried my skin out.

on 3/28/2014 6:33:00 PM

I dig this stuff. It looks like my face. It's dewy and wonderful. I was hesitant to try BB creams because they seemed like a fad that'll fade. But I must say, this is a million times better than foundation.

on 3/27/2014 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this product! It gives me a light, breathable coverage! It also has SPF which I extremely love!

on 3/26/2014 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Way to dark. I have always had medium to light skin and often have to mix a light and medium BB cream to get my shade, so I purchased both to be safe. But unfortunately even the light runs dark and in turn leaves an orange shade on my skin. I chose to wear it for 7 days because sometimes I just need time to get use to something new and it was so affordable that I really wanted it to work. It was easy to blend and is very light weight which is nice, but nobody wants an orange face and neck. It does last all day, it does not have a strange smell and it does not cause acne. Before I completely give up on the product I will try the very fair shade as a last ditch effort.