July 28, 2014 | 1336 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 8:58:00 AM More reviews by olee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this product but it is just not the right color for me. I am a true MAC NW20 and I was looking for an orangish-reddish blush and when I saw this red/orange blush I knew I had to try it. However, on my cheeks (even applied lightly) it just looks too red and too harsh on my fair skin. I think the darker your complexion, the better this would work for you but if you are on the paler side, I would try a different color. Love NARS and love the color but just not on my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by ashergill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I already had urban decays bang in the blush arsenal but I was running low and exhibit a is pretty much the same color except just better quality as it lasts MUCH longer. The color itself is bam in your face fire engine red but it wears so beautifully on my golden-olive skin (cargo 70, teint miracle bisque 7-8). I have gotten somewhat darker as its summer but thats not even an issue with this blush as it shows up as a rosy glow but be careful on not to overdo it ( my cousin borrowed it and came out with clown cheeks). Overall very pigmented beautiful blush and will last me a longgggg time.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by mimihoco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful corral. great for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by KRAZYbald

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I just bought it and I have to say it has potential to become holy grail for me. Although the colour in the pan looks, well, very unwearable, it is actually very stuble when the right hand is used. I feel like it gives me the perfect flush and even though I have very pink cheeks, this blush does not make my cheeks look blotchier than they already are. The only downside for me is the price. $33 CDN is quite the price tag, but I have a feeling this product will last me forever! love x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow this is a seriously pigmented blush. In MAC terms, I am approximately a NW45/NW47/NW50. Every time I head over to the NARS counter, the SA steers me into this blush. The color scared the pants off of me so I kept pushing off in purchasing it. Fast forward, this is my go to winter/nighttime blush. I have to use an extremely light hand when applying it and buff like crazy. To date, I haven't seen any dupes for it. This is a must have for WOC. I love it not because of the brightness but the matte color. I remember folks was saying that Black Radiance Ruby Treasure is a dupe for this but it is not by a long shot. Exhibit A is a bit more tomato-y while Ruby Treasures is a bit more cool toned. Both beautiful shades but not close dupes by a long shot. Maybe Sleek blush might have a dupe.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by madhs

I love buying outrageous blushes. All my NARS blush colors are fairly bright. I apply this with the NARS #6 brush... very lightly and just buff it out. If it is too much, I just apply nars sex appeal on top to sheer it out. You want to look like you've been out in the cold but not wind-slapped! I'm darker (NW35), so I have no problems with this blush. I do have to use the tiniest bit even though my skin tone is warmer and darker, but I do love the look it gives me! Pair it with a nude lip, eye-liner and lots of mascara!! It looks AMAZING. Promise!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by sudali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Woah baby! I would have NEVER bought this had I not read the reviews on here saying how incredible it is! I have to agree wholeheartedly =) Whenever I would go to the Nars counter, I was immediately attracted to Desire & Angelika cuz I love Pinks & I wouldn't even consider other shades especially Exhibit A because is looks soooooo scary in the pan but when I decided to buy it I used my Mac 131 brush to barely pick up any product & it is absolutely perfect on the cheeks! Very natural actually! I am in love!! I've always wanted a red blush but never found one like this! I'm not a big fan of Nars blushes (I know, they're a cult fave because of their quality & crazy pigmentation!!!) but I always end up returning them or swapping them such as Sin, Lovejoy, Oasis, Mata Hari, Albatross, Super-Orgasm, Orgasm, Desire, Angelika! The only ones I love & kept are Madly & Crazed! But now Exhibit A is my favorite!!! =)
*UPDATE 02/26/12: I just discovered Illamasqua Panic & it's my new favorite red blush!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have recently become obsessed with NARS blushes. I'm a blush lover to begin with, so I'm all over their blushes. I love each one I have for different reasons, but Exhibit A is by far my FAVORITE! It looks crazy scary in the pan, but on the cheek is does amazing things. I'm fair skinned and it works just great on me, and because of the pigmentation I believe it would work for every skin tone. It's the perfect flush. Period. I have a a ton of blushes that give a great flush, but Exhibit A is the most natural looking flush - that out-in-the-sun flush or windy day flush. I use my MAC 188 to apply because I feel I have the most control with that brush - it's small so you can place it exactly where you want it and then blend it to get a natural look. I like to apply this to my cheekbones to avoid my cheeks looking too red - it works perfectly like this. I would definitely recommend this. With the right application and blending it is amazing - you won't be disapointed with this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Regardless of how much I hate NARS packaging because it ages disgracefully, this is one product which is a must for all skins and all ages.

I have forgotten about writing a review for it because it is so in front of me all the time I over look it. But, this blush applied with a soft touch and buffed with tenderness is a perfect colour for most women who want a flushed look without the buildup of product.

it is one of NARS best imo.. and I have at least 50 blushes or more now.

would repurchase in a heartbeat but won't have to because although I wear it a few times a week, it hardly shows a dent in it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 8:55:00 AM More reviews by PattyLovesMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wrote that I wouldn't re-purchase because, who knows when I will need to? In my opinion, NARS has some of the best blushes. In NARS foundation, I'm Deauville, and MAC nc 20. I use a MAC 131 stippling brush. On my cheeks, it creates a great flush color, some what pink somewhat coral.