NARS Exhibit A

4.6

on 10/13/2011 12:26:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

My 1st Nars and Red blush :). I dont count Nyx cream in Red; what a mess. Very scary-looking when I opened it, much more so than in pictures. When applied with soft touch and soft fluffy blush brush after tapping off the excess, it is not too bright.
I liked the fact it is matte and lasted well. No " flushed " look for me.
I will continue to use, but I always have to be careful not to over-apply to make it pretty on my quite fair skin. Wont buy this red again, but want to try others. Another Nars blush, perhaps.

I never ever buy high end makeup because im a super deal shopper. but recently i graduate high school and of course i got alot of money from relatives. So one day i saw this blush in a video and i was like i want that! i went out and bought it and i have had no regrets! the only other high end product i have ever purchased was the urban decay naked palette which i regretted from the minute i got it home, but this blush is so pigmented and amazing i love it! I was afraid it wouldn't look good on me because im a red head with freckles and pale skin but it looks really nice. :)

on 8/15/2011 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've had this blush for a year and was a bit scared of it. However, I have recently been wearing it more often and love it. I was previously using a fan brush but have discovered that's not necessary. A regular blush brush works great as long as I pick up just a tiny amount on the bristles.
Colourwise it's gorgeous. Turns into a lovely flushed looking pink on cheeks. I am NC25, black hair and everytime I've worn this blush I have received compliments. Don't be scared! Try it!

on 8/10/2011 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted to love this product but it is just not the right color for me. I am a true MAC NW20 and I was looking for an orangish-reddish blush and when I saw this red/orange blush I knew I had to try it. However, on my cheeks (even applied lightly) it just looks too red and too harsh on my fair skin. I think the darker your complexion, the better this would work for you but if you are on the paler side, I would try a different color. Love NARS and love the color but just not on my skin tone.

on 8/5/2011 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I already had urban decays bang in the blush arsenal but I was running low and exhibit a is pretty much the same color except just better quality as it lasts MUCH longer. The color itself is bam in your face fire engine red but it wears so beautifully on my golden-olive skin (cargo 70, teint miracle bisque 7-8). I have gotten somewhat darker as its summer but thats not even an issue with this blush as it shows up as a rosy glow but be careful on not to overdo it ( my cousin borrowed it and came out with clown cheeks). Overall very pigmented beautiful blush and will last me a longgggg time.

on 8/2/2011 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful corral. great for summer.

on 7/25/2011 8:49:00 PM

I love this product! I just bought it and I have to say it has potential to become holy grail for me. Although the colour in the pan looks, well, very unwearable, it is actually very stuble when the right hand is used. I feel like it gives me the perfect flush and even though I have very pink cheeks, this blush does not make my cheeks look blotchier than they already are. The only downside for me is the price. $33 CDN is quite the price tag, but I have a feeling this product will last me forever! love x

on 7/12/2011 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Wow this is a seriously pigmented blush. In MAC terms, I am approximately a NW45/NW47/NW50. Every time I head over to the NARS counter, the SA steers me into this blush. The color scared the pants off of me so I kept pushing off in purchasing it. Fast forward, this is my go to winter/nighttime blush. I have to use an extremely light hand when applying it and buff like crazy. To date, I haven't seen any dupes for it. This is a must have for WOC. I love it not because of the brightness but the matte color. I remember folks was saying that Black Radiance Ruby Treasure is a dupe for this but it is not by a long shot. Exhibit A is a bit more tomato-y while Ruby Treasures is a bit more cool toned. Both beautiful shades but not close dupes by a long shot. Maybe Sleek blush might have a dupe.

on 7/9/2011 8:45:00 AM

I love buying outrageous blushes. All my NARS blush colors are fairly bright. I apply this with the NARS #6 brush... very lightly and just buff it out. If it is too much, I just apply nars sex appeal on top to sheer it out. You want to look like you've been out in the cold but not wind-slapped! I'm darker (NW35), so I have no problems with this blush. I do have to use the tiniest bit even though my skin tone is warmer and darker, but I do love the look it gives me! Pair it with a nude lip, eye-liner and lots of mascara!! It looks AMAZING. Promise!!

on 6/10/2011 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Woah baby! I would have NEVER bought this had I not read the reviews on here saying how incredible it is! I have to agree wholeheartedly =) Whenever I would go to the Nars counter, I was immediately attracted to Desire & Angelika cuz I love Pinks & I wouldn't even consider other shades especially Exhibit A because is looks soooooo scary in the pan but when I decided to buy it I used my Mac 131 brush to barely pick up any product & it is absolutely perfect on the cheeks! Very natural actually! I am in love!! I've always wanted a red blush but never found one like this! I'm not a big fan of Nars blushes (I know, they're a cult fave because of their quality & crazy pigmentation!!!) but I always end up returning them or swapping them such as Sin, Lovejoy, Oasis, Mata Hari, Albatross, Super-Orgasm, Orgasm, Desire, Angelika! The only ones I love & kept are Madly & Crazed! But now Exhibit A is my favorite!!! =)
*UPDATE 02/26/12: I just discovered Illamasqua Panic & it's my new favorite red blush!!!

Popular Blush Products