July 24, 2014 | 1836 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by irthale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had this product in Light shade and for my skin tone it's little bit too pink. But it gives you good coverage without cake effect and also good moisture. For this price (£7.99 in Boots) its a nice product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow I love this product!!!!!!! Great BB cream for oily sensitive skin. My face: NC20, dehydrated, oily, sensitive. I cannot use anything with oil and thank goodness this is oil free! I live in asia where its super humid+ hot, and this has spf, and on top of that, it looks good even after 8 hours of wear. You know how a lot of foundations/TM sink in to pores which enlarges them? This doesnt do that, it camouflages flaws so naturally without looking masky at all. The best part: when I remove this at night, my skin feels silky soft, and pre existing scars are fading!! Great skincare + makeup item in one!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynetallene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I swear by this BB cream! I have tried so many drugstore and high ends- I actually use BB cream as a primer because of the SPF 30 which is quite amazing. Sometimes I wear this alone with a little concealer and I look Dewey and it matches my skin tone perfectly! By the way, I'm NC 25 and Medium matches perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Rubystevo

The best bb cream I have tried to date. It feels so much lighter on the skin compared to foundation. I use the colour light and have repurchased it three times. I did try the universal glow shade however I found far too orangey even when I had a tan. Would definitely recommend it to those with dull, oily and problematic skin for a lighter and refreshing face.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by sarahvilleneuve

I have to tell you, I bought this product two times. I didn't like it that much but a year ago I hadn't an interest for makeup.
Pros:
1. It is not expensive
2.My tube last long (more than 3 months!)
3.Five shades offered

Cons:
1.It offers a light coverage
2.Can get pink/orange look through the day
3.Make my dry spot looks even more dry and my T zone even more oily 4.I have to wait five minutes before applying my powder (texture too oily)
5. The packaging; it spill cream everywhere and let too much out

I think the product is okay but you can find much better. I won't repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by triplfun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow! I love this BB! It has very sheer coverage, which is OK for casual days. I usually set with a little powder to delay the inevitable shine. I have very oily skin and this stuff is neither too dry or too oily for me. The medium shade blends perfectly into my skin. Another one of my drugstore HG's!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a love it or hate it product. I am a lover. Here's why...

First. I have DRY skin. It's also very fair. The lightest shade, while dark in the tube applies very nice and blends in looking like skin. (this can't be said for everyone though) I am NW15. This product didn't oxidize on me. It set very nicely. You can not see it in my fine lines and it didn't cling to anything dry. What makes this so great for me is that it's got enough moisturizer in it to keep me hydrated and not make me shiney. Some time when I use "BB Creams or tinted moisturizers they sit on top of my skin like a coating, never absorbing. This made my skin soft. I didn't need to pre-moisturize (Dry ladies will understand) and it didn't break me out. I'd say its not fair to compare this product with an Asian BB cream because it doesn't quite function the same as that of traditional BB cream. Ideally, they are meant to brighten/whiten and moisturize and contain a lot of unique ingredients that help skin over time. This is simply a product inspired from the idea. Just like all the other "American BB creams" Safe to say it's a SPF tinted moisturizer. It's $8 so what can we expect right? :D

2nd. It contains an SPF 30. In my opinion that's a jackpot to be able to find a good moisturizing tint with a higher SPF and not look gross on the skin. Since some sun screens look white or gray, or greasy...This one did not. I find it brightening, not whitening ;) No one skin is the same as the other. Everyone reacts different. So if this a product you're interested in, it's cheap enough to invest in and maybe love, and also the same if you hate it. I tried the Revlon BB cream, which was significantly more expensive and didn't sit quite as nice on the skin. It applied very shiney, where this one applied rather matte, but turned beautiful.

Oh yeah, this worked well with a stippling brush and then patted in with fingers. Its very sheer, so you if you have problem areas, you'll need concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by maca7

This BBcrea is way too runny, which makes it hard to apply. It makes your skin feel oily and shiny. The shades are not too bad, but it doesn't offer any coverage and all imperfections remain visible. I would rather just use a good moisturizer for my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by rebeccadi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this yesterday at Target, in Light, for ~$7-$8. I was super excited about trying it based on some reviews... I've been looking for a lighter makeup for the coming warm weather and was interested in trying something new. Oh boy. Big mistake. Not only was this too dark and too yellow for my fair pinky skin (it went on fine, but oxidized incredibly quickly.. within 30 mins I looked yellow... holy crap it was bad) and I had the WORST reaction I've ever had with any makeup I've ever bought. Ever. I'm not talking about breaking out. I'm talking about incredibly red and irritated skin that was painful to touch.

I had to take an anti-histamine as soon as I wiped it off and slather my skin in aloe. I returned it today for a full refund.

The only saving grace for me was how wonderful it felt on my skin (so silky and smooth!). Right up until it didn't.

Maybe it's just me but I would NOT recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin, and I sure as hell will not be buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by honeycube85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm currently a bit obsessed with bb creams and was very excited to try this one after reading so many good reviews. I bought the light color and was a little worried when I saw how yellow the color looked, but it seemed to blend well enough with my skin color. The consistency is a little runny but not to the point of annoyance. I had difficultly applying it on dryer parts of my face, cheeks and around eyes. I always put moisturizer on before any makeup so this isn't usually a problem. I was using my fingers because I think bb creams should be simple and quick to apply. It looks great when I am done blending it in, but things get more difficult when I try to put foundation over it. I wear L'oreal True Match soft ivory n1, and I have never had any difficulty blending it into my skin, even over other primers and bb creams. For some reason it all gets messy and the foundation won't blend as well and even begins to cake around my eyes and cheeks. I don't need a lot of coverage so I only apply foundation where I need it. Despite the difficultly I have been able to make it work well enough and been happy with the results until a little time passes...... The color changes and becomes too yellow/orangish for my neutral skin and gets patchy (cakey). It starts looking like I'm wearing way more makeup than I need to be.

All that being said I thought I might be (a) being paranoid (I asked my family if my skin looked weird and they said "no") or (b) I need to go a buy a new bottle of foundation, which I do, and maybe thats why its caking. So I washed it all off this afternoon and instead put on my L'oreal magic skin beautifier bb cream ( which is great if you want a matte primer) and applied my foundation over it. WHAT A HUGE DIFFERENCE! That answered my question quick and I started to think who I could give this bottle to.

I don't think its a bad product, it just didn't work with my skin color, skin type, or the amount of makeup I wear on a daily basis. I can see myself keeping the bottle any trying it in the summer when I have more color in my skin I also noticed I might be about to break out on my forehead, and that almost never happens. A person with more yellow in their skin tone and who likes medium- heavy coverage would probably like this more than I did.