September 22, 2014 | 1857 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by aquaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This offers very little in terms coverage and oil control. I have an oily t-zone and drier cheeks and this initially made me look dewy all over, then soon after made my t-zone very shiny. If you want to use this and have oily/combo skin, you'll definitely need powder. The colour selection isn't great either. I'm pale and have yellow-olive undertones (I think I would be an NC15-20) and the "Light" shade had more of a peach undertone. However, since it is so sheer the limited colour range could work for a lot of people.

I could see this working well for people with drier skin that don't have much to cover. It did manage to reduce some minor redness and blurred out my pores a little.

I'm going to keep this for good skin days or for when I'm in a rush and need to condense the moisturizing/SPF/makeup stages of my routine. Thankfully this stuff is cheap, because I don't think I would buy this again, but definitely am interested in trying the new Dream Pure BB that is supposedly meant for more oily skin types.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Andisophiaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think I got the wrong shade, but it doesn't look really crazy or anything, so it's cool for now. The packaging is good, and the price is decent. The product blends well and is very moisturizing without being greasy. It absorbs quickly into my skin and smooths out my skin tone and texture. The only complaint I have is that it is a bit too sheer for my taste. It doesn't really cover up my acne scars well, but most BB creams won't cover them entirely anyway. That's a job for foundation. But overall, this is great for those hot days when you want a little coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by brit64

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

For me personally, this BB cream is waaay too sheer. I have acne scars and such that I want covered up, and this really did not do it. It's like I was putting nothing on. If you have near perfect skin, or just need a tad of coverage, or just want spf with extra benefits, then go for it. Anyone who wants even a little bit of coverage however, look elsewhere.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I like the natural, sheer coverage of this. I accidentally picked up the light-medium and it's too light for my NC30 skin, but it can easily be warmed up with some bronzer. I have acne prone skin and live in a humid climate, so lasting power and not breaking me out are 2 huge factors for me. This does not break me out, and the lasting power is surprisingly good. However, I usually set it with powder. I think the packaging is adorable and it's super cheap too. Overall a nice product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by BrightWhiteHeart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Thought I'd give this product a try, especially with the BOGO deal Ulta was having. My skin isn't oily, nor is it terribly dry. With that, most things work just fine.

This BB cream felt sticky/tachy all day. It didn't have *as strong* of a sunscreen smell and texture as Revlon's BB cream (super gross). But I still didn't like it enough to ever use it again. Returned it right away.

So far, L'Oreal's and Physician's Formula's BB creams have been the only drug-store-brands I've liked. Trying NYX's BB cream next!

This girl is determined to to find the *best* AND affordable BB cream!(;

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by CosmeticIntuition

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Before you buy this, ask yourself: What am I looking for in this product?
If you want coverage, look elsewhere- this is more like a tinted moisturizer than a BB creme. But this wasn't a bad product, and I would buy it again.
I bought this as something I could use if I didn't want to spend time applying foundation in the morning on weekdays- I don't have time. Sure, it evens out skin tone- if you have near perfect skin. This didn't cover a thing.
However, it looked natural and left a slightly dewy finish, which I liked. Also it smells really weird (and not in a good way) so if things like smell bother you, consider that.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by ff731emt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I'm a MAC NW23 I buy this in Light 100, and it does help to even out my skin tone and undertones. It is a very light weight product, that moisturizes and blends well. While all that is nice, on my somewhat oily skin it does tend to become greasy if I do not set it correctly with powder. It starts with a creamy silky texture. I apply it with my fingertips all over my face, neck and decolletage blending out well. It's not full coverage, and exactly what I was looking for. The staying power is slightly disappointing, as without a powder you must reapply. It does give your skin a natural looking glow, however if you'd like to go for that dewy look and have oily skin anything past 3 hours you'll feel and look like you walked out of the house wearing nothing at all. I tend to have sensitive skin and this BB Cream does not irritate my skin at all. The $8.99 for 1.0 fl oz is a bit pricey considering that you may be reapplying throughout the day. If you are looking for a real all-in-one primer, foundation, moisturizer, sunscreen sadly, this is not it. That all being said I believe they deliver on what the package says, 8-in-1! While I have been using this for about two months now I think I'll be moving along and trying something different. However, if you have normal- dry skin I'd suggest you give this a shot. It's actually a good product, it's just not for my skin type.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by zlaila220

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, I have super oily skin and my drugstore only had the normal skin formula so I tried it out. It does exactly as it says, protects, provides a sheer coverage, minimizes pores, etc. The package also says to reapply every 2 hours, which is actually necessary. Within 2, maybe 3 hours, most of any coverage is gone. Even with a pressed powder/setting power, it left a slick shine on my skin that wouldn't go away without a lot more powder throughout the day, and i mean a lot. I have very acne prone and sensitive skin and I'd only been using this for a week and my skin is so covered in acne I feel like I'm 16 again. I could see this being a great product for others but it didn't work out for me. I'll be returning it the first chance I get. I'd advise anyone with acne prone/sensitive skin to stay far away. I'm sad this didn't work out, when I first tried it my skin looked like it was glowing and it flowed on so smoothly. But it's only been downhill from there.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by jessiesnow890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing!! It glides on like an absolute dream and stays put all day!
But I do think that it needs to be a little more light because it is heavy on my skin sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Update 5/8/14. I am using this now in Medium. I have light to medium olive tone and this shade works perfectly. It has light coverage only but is perfect for minimal makeup days. I love the physical based spf 30 and will use this throughout the summer as a daily non irritating sunscreen. I layer this over mositurizer because I feel it is a bit dry on my skin. The fact that my daughter gets so much coverage with this must be due to her use of concealer and powder with it. Excellent product for the price.

My 13 y/o daughter has used this on and off for the past year. She has some minor acne but when she wears this I can not stop staring at her skin! She looks photoshopped. Her skin looks clear, healthy, dewy and airbrushed. She adds a little concealer on major blemishes and a little powder on top and the result is stunning. Amazing also is that when she returns from school it still looks as good as it did in the am. I am so impressed I just ordered it for myself and will review my experience as well. The fact that it is an spf 30 that is titanium based (all physical) is a huge plus if one is sensitive to sunscreen ingredients like I am.