December 20, 2014 | 894 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by daniak57

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product in the winter it stays on pretty much all day! But I hate the packaging you can't control the product.
But it gives really good coverage for a bb cream I would say medium coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Epilson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love love love this product. I used to use the Covergirl 3-1 foundation, but it oxidized on me :( So I switched to this, it dries like a dream, it's like semi-matte. It doesn't have full coverage, but enough for my acne prone skin that I don't even need concealer, just some powder with color and I'm good to go for school, though I gets a bit oily after my fourth period class (about 5 hours later)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 6:00:00 AM More reviews by arer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i have dry skin and use this bb over my moisturizer, i like the covorege, do need to powder over or else my skin becomes oily in 2 hours, if i were in alone you can see dry flakes on my skin, so i use this as a light foundation, as a foundation it works fine, the coverege and color is much better than Loreal Nude bb, over all for the price its nice and the best of drugstore i have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by buysbell

I love this stuff! It's replaced foundation for my everyday wear! I am NW20 and the light colour matches me perfectly. It makes my skin look flawless. Granted, you will need to touch up during the day with powder or blotting paper, or just run your makeup brush over again, but I have found this with every foundation I've ever used. When I do get the occasional spot, I do need to cover with concealer, but this is a given. It's super cheap to boot, so give it a go!
Packaging could be a little better. I find a lot of product gets wasted in the lid as the liquid is so thin it runs out. But I just stick my foundation brush in there to minimize wastage.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is my favorite bb cream and i've tried about ten different ones ranging from high end to drug store. i really like the thin consistency- it blends in nicely and looks really natural. using my fingers gives the most natural finish and i always top it with a light dusting of bare minerals matte powder for more coverage and oil control. this keeps me from getting oily and i always get compliments when i'm wearing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by vivthai

I really like this product I think it looks like skin! I apply it with my hands and honestly thats the best way because the look looks its natural. I think if you have dry patches it will not make your issue better... That said coverage is very good and overall is amazing I'd have to say the color may be bad if you are medium because it really has no huge color selection. The finish is not completely matte.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by monica3210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells like alcohol and I was reluctant to try it on because I assumed it contained a lot of alcohol if it smelled like it. I put it on anyway. My skin is slightly oily but my chin gets dry sometimes. This clung to any dry patch I had even if I couldn't see it before. The color selection is not good. I am a medium skin tone and chose light medium. it is a little bit too light and is noticeable around my nostrils where it builds up and doesn't want to spread out. I'm pretty sure medium deep would have been too dark since light medium was only a wee bit too light and I am not a deep skin tone. I would only reccomend this for those with very oily skin and not combination. This made me look a bit flat since it was really matte but some people like that.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by xsxpxixdxexrxsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I don't really care for this product. I find it very runny and messy.. I likely won't buy it again..

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 4:19:00 AM More reviews by sophiemai

This product goes on so nicely but after a few hours my skin starts to look horrible... like HORRIBLE and so oily... Also if you dont apply the cap properly it leaks everywhere (i cant even lie it down quickly whilst i do something else) Its not too expensive so i guess you get what you pay for, but i wont be buying again

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by madeleinekate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I use it pretty much everyday and it works great.
I apply it with a buffing brush, and it goes on smoothly and blends easily.
I find that the coverage is great for something that is marketed as a bb cream, I would say it has light-medium coverage. It covers my redness perfectly, although I do still need a little concealer to cover my acne scars and dark circles. But overall I'm very impressed with the coverage that it gives.

The finish is natural, not too matte and not too dewy, which is perfect for my combination skin. I do find that my t-zone gets shiny quite quickly when wearing this product (within a few hours) but I don't mind blotting my skin every so often so that's not a huge deal.

I do have to say that I hate the packaging. It comes in a squeezy tube, but the product is so liquidy that it leaks out and it can get real messy. I have to continuously wipe away all the leaked out product from the top of the tube, so its also wasting product. It would be amazing if it came in a pump!

It's disappointing that this product only comes in two colours (light and medium) but this doesn't bother me too much as the 'light' shade matches my skin quite nicely.

All in all I think this a great product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good, affordable bb cream.