Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush

4.6

on 8/12/2014 1:38:00 PM

I really liked this one,, I was using the strippling brush from the same line (which I like as well), but some how I feel more comfortable using this one, it goes through my make up very easily...

on 8/8/2014 9:26:00 PM

The Expert Face Brush - along with the Buffing Brush - are the best foundation brushes I have ever used. It works wonders with all the liquid foundations that I have used with it. This brush never fails to leave my foundation looking flawless. The brush feels sturdy, it is quite easy to clean, and I don't think it has even shed one hair yet. I wouldn't complain about the price either. I'm never looking back!

on 8/2/2014 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

My first real foundation brush. I alternate using this when my Sigma F80 is being washed/drying. It's a very dense brush and is excellent for buffing foundation into the skin.

It can also be used as a multi-purpose brush. I've used this to blend my undereye concealer due to its dome shape and I've also used this to blend liquid/cream contours on my face. It blends products so well and at the price point, it competes with similar MAC and sigma brushes.

on 7/24/2014 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I use this brush for nearly everything! I don't use it with foundation when I am going for a lighter look but usually I use it on an every day baisis. I even use it sometimes for contorting, I know weird but I like it. So soft and completely changed my makeup application!

on 7/21/2014 2:50:00 PM

I own many real techniques brushes but this one has to be my favourite. It feels soft and blends any liquid/cream foundations and concealers in really well! I use it to blend in my 'Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse foundation' and my 'Collection Ultimate wear concealer' and I'm in love. It's a definite must buy and for the price (compared to other foundation brushes) it is the best one I've used!

on 7/20/2014 5:12:00 AM

It is a wonderful brush. It does the job quickly. It is my favorite after the Sigma F88.
The only problem is that i have to clean it every time after a single liquid foundie application because it absorbs product.
I will buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Fantastic brush! I use it primarily for creams. Super soft & dense. Love it!

on 7/14/2014 1:22:00 PM

For $9 AUD this is the best foundation brush ever! This is what got me into using foundation brushes and is definitely worth a try (especially if you think you don't like brushes or are just starting out with makeup).

PROS

-soft, dense, feels really nice on the skin
-cheap
-applies and blends foundation flawlessly (just dip it into a dollop of foundation on the back of your hand and paint on your foundation and then go over it in small light "buffing" circles)
-dries very quickly after washing, retains shape and won't shed

CONS

-loses a bit of softness with repeated washing but this can be remedied by moisturizing the bristles with coconut oil or olive oil.2
-nothing else really but if you want an even better, more luxurious application try the Sigma F82 Round Kabuki.

All the Real Techniques brushes are brilliant, but this one is my absolute favourite. I use it to apply foundation and I find it so much easier and more effective than an ordinary, flat foundation brush. It's really soft and is perfect for getting a lovely natural finish by buffing the foundation into the skin. Plus, for areas where I need extra coverage, I can use the side of the bristles to tap foundation or concealer on to particular trouble spots to get a really nice, blended result.

This is such a great brush for the price - it's easily as good as brushes that cost twice as much.

on 7/13/2014 6:15:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I use this brush to apply my liquid foundation. Beforehand, I used a terrible brush by Elle that'd always leave streaks on my face.

This works well for me, it buffs out easily and doesn't leave too many streaky marks. It also gets it done really fast!

I'm really not into brushes though, but this works perfectly. :)

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products