October 1, 2014 | 1959 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by NinaGrimes29

I love this brush. It's so soft and multitasking. I've washed it several times and it hasn't shed at all. I love the effect it gives to skin. Packaging is also very nice, though not very travel friendly, it's quite bulky. It's very very dense, which makes it that much harder to clean it properly, but non-the-less it's amazing brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by miffy11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this brush, bought it from iherbs.com since Real Technique brushes are not readily available in Canada. And Walmart always ran out of stock. This has changed the way I apply my makeup. It is very easy to use and makes applying, blending bb/cc cream, foundation so efficient and fun. The brush is very soft and blends out everything smoothly making your face looking nice and smooth without any harsh lines or streaks. Love love love!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by AimeeHughes

I'm not really a huge fan of makeup brushes, I've had bad experiences with the bristles falling out and uneven spread etc but I have to say, this brush is AMAZING. It's firm but soft at the same time and the white tips allow you to see exactly if and when the brush needs washed. It's such a good brush for buffing both liquid and cream foundations and concealed into the skin and it really does give a flawless coverage. No more are the days when I use my oily fingers! Definitely considering purchasing the full set of these brushes. The only downside to it which happens to all brushes obviously is that it gets clogged up pretty fast and pretty bad. It took me a good 20 minutes to clean it fully and even then there was foundation still trapped in it. I had only used it once and then washed it so it wasn't as if it all built up. I had to use 3 different cleansers to make it remotely clean, but to be honest it's such a good brush I don't even care!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

After all the rave reviews for this brush, I was finally convinced to try it and am actually quite glad I did. I don't use a brush to apply my liquid foundation as I find for me it never gives a good finish, so I tend to use this for applying highlighting powder to my cheekbones etc. It's really good for this as the head of the brush is small and compact, and because the bristles are soft you can get quite close to the more sensitive eye area without causing any irritation. I tend to wash this every week as I use it every day and so far it's not shed any hairs, and the bristles haven't become weak or scratchy either.

The only downside to this brush and others in the range is the price. Why oh why oh why, for a brand that was developed by a UK based makeup artist are they so much more expensive here than in the States?! It just doesn't make sense to me! I paid 9.00GBP for this and know for a fact that I could have got it for 9.00USD in somewhere like Ulta. It annoys me that a lot of the large cosmetic companies (and even the smaller ones to be honest) just seem to change the currency without taking a blind bit of notice of the exchange rate! So a brush that would cost the equivalent of about 6.00GBP in the States ends up costing me 3 pounds more than that just because I have no other option but to purchase it in my own country. This is the sole reason I've given it 4/5 lippies - if they sorted out the pricing I would have given it 5/5.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

I really can't express enough how much love I have for this brush. I've owned quite a few foundation brushes ranging from highend to drugstore. The expert face brush is perfection. It really is. It just makes foundation glide over this skin so easily. I can't get over it. No need to stipple, pat, buff, swirl etc. You just swoosh swoosh around the face a few times, and I mean maybe four times and foundation is blended in perfectly. I can't get over how air brushed my foundation looks. Plus, I use less foundation when using this brush. One pump and I get coverage for my whole face, no matter what foundation I use. The brush itself is made very sturdy with soft short densely packed bristles. The brush washes beautifully and dries fast.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by lisa1991

Wow this brush is just amazing. I have used a few foundation brushes but they did not blend my foundation well at all. This brush was only 10 euros so I thought I'd give it a try and I am so happy about it!

It blends foundation like a dream! really, it is amazing. the bristles are pretty short and the brush is not that big so you can really get into the hard to reach areas of the face such as the nose and eyes. If you are thinking about buying this brush just do it you will probably be very happy with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by mmsxo1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love real techniques face brushes and this is no exception! I own the powder brush (so soft, fluffy, and perfect) and recently purchased the expert face brush for liquid foundations. It blends like a dream, feels so soft on the skin, and makes foundation application a cinch! The orange handle is cute, too :) Not much more to say except the brush is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by HayeMaye

Good. Soft

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Best buffing brush I have ever owned hands down. I was never lucky enough to own the Sigma brushes or MAC, I only had BE brushes and some other ones. I researched RT so much before deciding on them instead of Sigma and MAC and am completely blown away by this brand.

I use mineral foundation, powder, and liquid all different times of the year because my skin is either extremely dry or combo. This brush is insane for buffing anything. I especially love it for mineral foundation. To me this is the equivalent of the BB for brushes.

It's very dense and very soft. It makes powders and mineral foundations blend right in without any problems. I literally can't see them at all after and that is a first for me. Looking back on all the other brushes I have owned and tried in the past, nothing comes close for me to how great every one of these brushes performs.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by mobrien222

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love love love this brush. Prior to getting this I used Sigma's F80 everyday for the best part of a year, but the expert face brush is so much better, in my opinion. I use MAC face and body and it blends it in so well - if I feel it needs more blending I also buff it out with the real techniques buffing brush, and it's a beautiful finish. Can't recommend this brush enough :-)