August 20, 2014 | 1036 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Anikaxoxo

I made an account on makeup alley just so I have a place to rave about this amazing product!! I have very acne prone combo skin and my chin is a huge trouble spot with acne and occasionally i'll get a pimple or two on the forehead.
LOVE- the tube, easy to come out and control how much you want.
very natural looking and you can pack to how matte you want coverage.
AMAZING coverage, I cant even begin..
the pricing is really fair to the quality you are getting.
the smell is really nice!

DONT LOVE: The amount you're getting doesn't feel like enough. Am I imagining it?
how you get this shine after you put it on.

To cover the shine I usually brush over with clinique's stay matte powder or the sephora brand powder. And any other trouble spots this foundation failed to cover i'll top with concealer. I apply product with a too faced powder brush!

But do get it! Its amazing <3

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by Livcomley111

This product is great for summer. Basically it becomes my favourite product when my skin is CLEAR :D When I have a breakout I find I'm not brave enough to use it as I have to pack it on to cover the problem and then it looks 'cakey'. The lightest shade is a tad too orange for me, but it stays matte and in my opinion wears really well throughout the day.

It is fabulous for sensitive skin and feels comfortable on- it doesn't dry out the skin or cause more oil. It also doesn't transfer easily onto clothes which I like.

In general a good product, but not the BEST for me. I would buy it again but looking for something with a little more coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by cheylestar

This product gives a very full facial coverage, especially when used with clinique concealer. However, although it is oil-free allegedly, it seemed to make my skin even more oily than before using this product. I had to touch my face up with my powder almost every other hour. I would not suggest this product for someone with oily prone skin. Maybe those with dry skin instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by reese17

Love this foundation. Feels incredibly light on my skin, does a decent job of covering up blemishes and evening my skintone, still looks like skin and best of all, it keeps the oilies at bay. :) You may need to blot after 6-7 hours of wear if you have extremely oily skin like I do, but I like how it still looks freshly applied even at the end of the day. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by e12345

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. It's the best liquid foundation I've tried and it covers fairly well. I only have to use concealer on major red spots. It works very well when it comes to keeping the oiliness of my face at bay. Although the price isn't the best (around $30), I think it's worth the money. It doesn't cause me breakouts and it lasts on my face practically the whole day, unless I touch my face. I just cover it with a cheap face powder from New York Color & it cuts down the shine even more. The bottle lasts me about 3 months and when it gets low, I cut the tube in half & wipe the makeup out with my brush to get the last of it out. I highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by lizzietoast

My all time favorite foundation. The coverage is very natural but definitely evens and covers blemishes. I have found there is a wide color range which practically matches all skins. I use a beauty blender or real techniques buffing brush to apply this and it is absolutely beautiful! I do not have horribly oily skin but I love that this foundation allows me to look" just powdered" the whole day. It costs about 27$ but has lasted me ages. I do not this the price is something to scare you away from this perfect product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by FearlessBarb

I have oily skin and I mix this with about half as much sunblock as the product and apply with my fingers then finish with a foundation sponge. It gives good coverage and looks pretty natural. I finish with a translucent powder. Nothing seems to stay very matte on me but I'm not going for a dry look at my age. It lasts well through the day even though I blot often. The color is a good match and is flattering, I use Linen, a warm /neutral color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by LoveMakeup4Ever

I really love this foundation. I only get oily in my t-zone with certain Foundations but This stayed matte all day. I didn't even have to use a powder. The price is good for a non drugstore foundation. I bought this for $24 and the packaging is in a tube which is great so you can apply the right amount. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i am NC42 and i tried this in both "Sand" and then again in "Golden Neutral". Sand is just way too flat and dark-grey cast. Golden Neutral was a much better match but just a tad too light. The color range is not very good, it jumps all over the place and there is so much PINK in all of them! Even the SA at Sephora said he thought Clinique had the worst foundation color options. So it definitely performs well in the STAY MATTE area, thus 3 stars but it really highlights your dry spots. Dry skin peeps stay away from this. this foundation managed to find my dry spots around my nostrils and cheeks. not a good look. after 4 hours a little oil was peeping through, not bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by katymz38

love this. makes my skin matte in the morning and 10 hours later, my skin looks flawless and dewy. love it. great for oily skinned girls. would definitely repurchase.