April 16, 2014 | 1386 users online

Concealers - Yves Saint Laurent - Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2004 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Novamiga

I think it's a bit to expensive but a keep buying it, I have not found anythink as good as this product. Best conceler ever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2004 4:28:00 PM More reviews by littlebabynothing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is THE best concealer. I'm sure it must be the best of them all... Finally I've found what I was looking for. (Thanks to all you other reviewers!) It erases every trace of dark circle under the eye and the area looks totally natural and flawless as if you had nothing to hide... I think it works great on little blemishes too. This is a must have believe me!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2004 10:54:00 AM More reviews by darkprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is quite nice. I first thought it didn't suit my skin, but that's because I was having a really bad flaking skin week.
Anyway, this goes on very creamily, works well to cover rednesses AND under eye circles. The lightest shade is a tad bit too dark, but overall, great texture, beautiful packaging, and lasts a while. Not too thick, just enough coverage. Very nice.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2004 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Sue_raisin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this mainly for spots, as when I use it under my eyes my mascara tends to creep down and leaves me with black rings around my eyes. It is a thick creamy concealer in a stick form, with a twist-up application. It covers spots well, as the colour is a very good match for me (I use #2 for my NC35 Chinese skin) but it can easily cake on spots because it is so thick. I'm undecided on this one, I don't think I'll buy this again, as it cakes up and looks horrible.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2004 10:24:00 PM More reviews by PradaPrincess

After about a year of using Becca, I decided to try something new so I purchased this in #2 and now I love this more than Becca! It's much more creamier and still covers my yukky dark circles just as well. a new HG concealer for me! For reference, I am Chanel #20, LSF #4

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2004 8:45:00 PM More reviews by littlealy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I won this product along with a bunch of other YSL products at a local mall drawing. I had no idea I won such an expensive gift! I really like this concealer and it works great under the eyes. This has become one of my staple concealers.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2004 5:28:00 PM More reviews by niccollee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good - just not worth the price you have to pay. There are probably equally good products on the market for less $$$ - and I'm looking for them!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2004 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Sam_x

Best concealer Ive found in ages, its pale enough for me plus covers dark circles well. Really moisturising too, there seems to be way more product than the touche eclat, does a better job and is cheaper too so Ill stick with this one now!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2004 6:11:00 PM More reviews by ddelerium

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to say that of all the concealers I have used, this is defintiely one of the best. But I would not consider it HG. It is creamy and not drying and it does seem to have light diffusing properties. But I don't think you should use this if you have deep/medium lines around the eyes cause it sets in. Also, I have veins around my eyes that show and yeah, this did cover it somewhat. IMO, Trish McEvoy concealer was better in terms of coverage, altho that one I found too drying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2004 11:53:00 PM More reviews by iciclerain

This is my HG concealer. i bought both the No1 and No2 shades, cuz the No2 worked great to hide my dark circles, and the No1 is perfect for blemishes on my face. sometimes i blend both of them to get a more natural tone. the texture is creamy and it glides on easily, does not smudge or crease and stays on all day. it's expensive, but given the results, i'm in!!!