Yves Saint Laurent Anti-Cernes Multi Action Concealer #1

4.2

Titanium Dioxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Octanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Isostearyl Alcohol, Nylon-12, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica, Barium Sulfate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Propylparaben, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Soybean Lipid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Myristyl Lactate, Citric Acid. [ /- May Contain: Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 1/29/2005 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

"wow" is the only word I can describe this fatanstic concealer ! B/c the MAC studio stick is too light for cover blemish (still good product though. I use it to cover dark circle NC20, the second lightest shade) I am serching MY Holy Grail concealer to cover blemish ( I believe the good complexion is most impotant thing above all), and thank for MUAs' advise, I rush to the YSL(My very first time buying YSL, b/c it is so expensive) counter to give it a try. WOW, my acne scar was instantly disappear with this magic concealer ( shade 2) The texture is good..un..I just wish the size could be slightly bigger.

on 1/24/2005 10:59:00 AM

Best concealer ever, and when combined with YSL Touche Eclat, works a miracle on undereye circles! Yes, it's expensive, but I've yet to find anything that comes near it. I don't just use it under the eyes, though, it, like the Touche Eclat, is like a "magic wand" and leaves skin looking soft and hydrated and -- just better looking! I'm only on my first tube, so can't comment on whether it's difficult to get to the end of the container...Holy Grail for me all the way.

on 12/6/2004 9:06:00 AM

love this! great color match for my very light skin. It doesn't crease, isn't dry, doesn't accentuate the fine lines under my eyes. I wish they would change the packaging though. It's way too small! It's like a lipstick tube which leaves a ton of product in the bottom that you have to reach with a q-tip or anything long enough that will reach down in the tube. And believe me for the price you are going to dig in the tube for every last bit of product.I actually only use it on special occasions cuz it's too exensive to use on a daily basis.

I have YSL Anti-Cernes Multi-action Concealer in shade 01. This concealer stays put, does not crease, and looks natural in any light. The opted for a creamy stick concealer instead of a cakey one (was contemplating BECCA concealer), but YSL's Multi-Action Concealer won me over with its incredibly silky formula. I think of the money I wasted on other mid-high end brand concealers (Benefit, Clinique, Prescriptives, and Chanel), and wish someone had just told me aobut this one! It's pricey, but it's worth it.
UPDATE 3/31/05: Still LOVE this concealer. It looks totally natural and doesn't settle into fine lines around the eyes. Then again, I've started using it with Smashbox's Photo Finish primer. :)

on 9/8/2004 9:44:00 AM

I think it's a bit to expensive but a keep buying it, I have not found anythink as good as this product. Best conceler ever.

This is THE best concealer. I'm sure it must be the best of them all... Finally I've found what I was looking for. (Thanks to all you other reviewers!) It erases every trace of dark circle under the eye and the area looks totally natural and flawless as if you had nothing to hide... I think it works great on little blemishes too. This is a must have believe me!

on 5/24/2004 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is quite nice. I first thought it didn't suit my skin, but that's because I was having a really bad flaking skin week.
Anyway, this goes on very creamily, works well to cover rednesses AND under eye circles. The lightest shade is a tad bit too dark, but overall, great texture, beautiful packaging, and lasts a while. Not too thick, just enough coverage. Very nice.

on 4/29/2004 4:23:00 PM

I use this mainly for spots, as when I use it under my eyes my mascara tends to creep down and leaves me with black rings around my eyes. It is a thick creamy concealer in a stick form, with a twist-up application. It covers spots well, as the colour is a very good match for me (I use #2 for my NC35 Chinese skin) but it can easily cake on spots because it is so thick. I'm undecided on this one, I don't think I'll buy this again, as it cakes up and looks horrible.

on 4/16/2004 10:24:00 PM

After about a year of using Becca, I decided to try something new so I purchased this in #2 and now I love this more than Becca! It's much more creamier and still covers my yukky dark circles just as well. a new HG concealer for me! For reference, I am Chanel #20, LSF #4

on 4/1/2004 8:45:00 PM

I won this product along with a bunch of other YSL products at a local mall drawing. I had no idea I won such an expensive gift! I really like this concealer and it works great under the eyes. This has become one of my staple concealers.