October 24, 2014 | 1658 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by kiwiteddybear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

$6.99CAD on sale I believe, I really wanted to like this product because I am a big fan of pen eyeliner just because it is so simple in terms of application. It has a long felt tip applicator that is fairly firm to give you a precise wing. I really wanted to like this but it does not last on the lid throughout my work day. This would be perfect for a short regular day but not for my 12 hr shifts.

Pros:
- long felt tip for easy application
- tip cap preventing drying out

Cons:
- did not last 12 hours, noticeable fading of wing
- drier tip which drags a very slight bit
- smudging to the bottom lashes =(
- loses the black intensity throughout the day
- smudged when curling lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by pollinad

I really enjoyed this! It was a very intense black, and lasted a really long time before drying out. I read that some of the other reviewers had problems with this smudging, but I honestly was able to wear this 12+ hours without it ever smudging on me a single bit. It was totally smudge-proof. Now, this could be because my eye area is normal to dry, so it is possible that someone with extremely oily eyelids could experience smudging. I never had a single problem, though.

The only reason I gave this a 4/5 instead of 5/5 is because I think I might prefer a less flexible tip. I recently purchased the Jordana Fabuliner which has a very stiff tip, and I think the stiffer tip makes it harder for me to make mistakes. However, I do plan to repurchase this item in the future and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a drugstore eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Melissab02

My favourite eyeliner ever!!!!!!! I've tried dozens and dozens of eyeliners and nothing applies as smooth, as black and as fluid as the master precise. You get the thinest most accurate line, perfect every time. It doesn't dry out quickly and it's amazing for about 13.99. It totally kicks about 17 other liners I've tried. It does smudge on the outer corner after about 7 hours but just setting the outer wing with black shadow fixes this. I cannot rave enough about this liner. I love it to death!!! There is nothing else is rather grab. I'd die happy if this was the only liner I had for the rest of my life. Seriously, give it a go. It's amazing!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by theMilkyNinja

5 lippies all around, for the price it's great, but overall it's a fabulous product.

Application is a dream, and I've been around the block with all sorts of eyeliners. This felt tip ink pen is easier on my lids than a pencil when applying, and less error prone than with other pens. Maybe I haven't practiced enough, but my hands can wobble in all sorts of weird ways sometimes. I put it on in the morning and it stays though the day for me.

Makes my eyes look all sorts of handsome.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Rah3476

I love this eyeliner. I put it on at 8.30am, spend the day at uni then work until 10pm in a pizza shop and it doesn't flake, peel, smudge or give me raccoon eyes. I also find it really easy to apply, and it doesn't dry out too quickly. I have found that it can dry out a little if you take too long using it, but just scribbling on the back of your hand gets the ink flowing again. I paid $10AU for this, and I love it 100 times more than my $35AU Smashbox liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by MiaUnicorn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I will never wear any other eyeliner again. For less than £5, this is outstanding. It applies with ease and lasts the whole day. It also does not require intense accuracy; with mascara, it doesn't matter if you mess up a little. It does not spread like a liquid liner but is easier to apply than a pencil. I recommend this for anyone, no matter what age or skin condition. This is my favourite eyeliner ever and i will definitely repurchase!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by e1e

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The most horrible liquid eyeliner ever. The color runs and I get Raccoon Eyes :(

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Belugie

this made me a total panda in less than minutes. i was scared at myself when i wore this to school because when i sawmy face in the mirror , i was a panda. this is not worth it and after using this for the first time, i wet back to mywet n wild dollar pencil liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Izzymakeupx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried a lot of liquid liners from the drugstore and this is the best by far !!! I've already repurchased it, I'm obsessed!

PROS
Thin tip! So very thin. So amazing
Doesn't bleed into fine lines
Opaque! Pure black
Last all day without fading. And I have fairly oily eyelids
Does not smudge or transfer unless you rub the life out of your eyes but that would be a bad idea

CONS
Mhhhrrrr can't think of any !!!!

Definitely recommend this! Great for beginners !!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Luvmakeup626

I LUV LUV LUV this eyeliner!!! I am a dancer and when i preform its very natural for my makeup to smudge and come off but this stays on! It was very inexspensive and i love the tip it makes it really easy to apply the eyeliner.

Overall thoughts

i really like this eyeliner it is my fav! i recomend anyone to try this!