October 23, 2014 | 1960 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by steffaniemarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff! It's so nice for those days when you want to look done up but you don't want to try too hard. All of the tinted lip balms from the baby lips line are easily buildable; it's nice because sometimes you want a bolder lip color and sometimes you want something lighter. I also LOVE how hydrating they are; it feels so nice and comfortable on the lips. I also really love the scent of this; it reminds me of a cherry jolly rancher. I love to apply this by putting my EOS lip balm under it and then putting this on top with a few coats. Overall, I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the feeling of this balm when first applied. However, it is very drying. I am constantly applying it. I didn't rate it very high because it is very pigmented for something that I have to constantly apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by BionicBetty

My lips are becoming spoiled to the Baby Lips! I'm reaching for these more than lipsticks or other lip products.

Pros:
These are REALLY moisturizing to my lips.
They supply relief and protection from dehydration and my lips DO look and feel better while using these. This one gives a hint of color. Enough to say "I am alive". Just enough pep with no to little effort.
Very easy to wear, easy to reapply, no gunk build up.
Cons:
Where I live this product is around $3 and you can tell with the packing. It feels loose and cheapish.

As far as the Cherry Me, I feel it gives the color effect just like the Cherry Chapstick. That type of pinkish stainish color. I have a light/yellow-olive skin tone so I don't think it is my best match-too cool, but I do like it.

Note: This works so much better than the Cherry Chapstick to me! It doesn't get heavy or nasty like reapplications of the Chapstick. It is the best moisturizing lip product with color in the drugstore in my opinion. I just picked up the melon one and I am loving it also!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by becky39

I decided to give Baby Lips a try due to the reviews, I do like the feel of this balm, it's not heavy and not sticky, it feels good on my lips. I don't really like the cherry color though, it doesn't really "go" with my warm skin tone but it was the only color available at Ulta. I do want to try another color and will try another store.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by marsbars101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS!!!! as a lip BALM i wouldnt recommend it because its not the most moisturizing thing in the world.... but the color makes up for it!!! it suits my skin tone so well and it is the perfect pink-red for when you dont want something to showy! HOPE I HELPED<3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by TataDi

Really nice product. Good moisturizer and gorgeous color.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I adore this color! I have noticed its the only lip product i have been reaching for, for weeks now. its very moisturizing and the pigment is perfect. i love how it looks like a lip stain with a gloss all in one. i cant say enough good things about this stuff i love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by charice123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great packaging and marketing. The Baby Lips writing and colors are very cute. However, I guess I just have wayy too dry lips as other reviewers are saying this is actually moisturizing. I would say, when you first put it on it does feel so. But afterwards lips turn out to be even more dried out. Not a good lipbalm but more of a liptint. This Cherry Me is very red on the lips. My most favorite part of it is the scent. AMAZING. Smells like those Twizzlers candy or yummy cherry flavored candies. I just have it sitting in my washroom and when Im bored I just take a whiff at it and swatch it on my hand for fun. Its just way too drying to use on the lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Makeupjunky14

It is amazing! I thought it would be a very bright red, but it is the perfect sheer pop of color