Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

on 8/25/2013 6:00:00 PM

This product is great for giving a nice tint of color and it glides on nicely - but be warned. This is NOT a good moisturizing lip product. It even feels like it dries my lips after a while. Even though the scents are yummy I would not recommend this product to anyone who wants it for a lip balm. Color payoff is phenomenal but if you call a product "Baby Lips" I am going to expect some pretty darn soft lips after using it. This really does nothing at all for moisturizing.

on 8/25/2013 5:59:00 PM

The amount of fragrance in this product is overwhelming! It irritated my lips badly. There's a good amount of tint, so that I like. I don't like the packaging, I wish it had a normal cap. I wish that this didn't sting so bad.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is great! The smell is nice and yhe color is great. I didnt expect that much colour for a lip balm. Im not sure it was very moisturizing though. Maybe even drying! The packaging is cute though : )

on 8/23/2013 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This product glides on like smooth butter and smells SOOOOOO good! The tint is lovely but I don't like it because its a bit too much for me - I like the natrual look BUT this looks completely sheer and natrual on most girls, I must be the oddball! I'd give this product 5 stars but its not as moisturizing as it claims to be (it runs my lips dry after an hour or two...) but then again I have constantly super dry lips... Overall nice product but I'm ambivalent if ill buy it again, maybe only for novelty purposes for the WONDERFUL flavours!

on 8/23/2013 5:47:00 PM

I bought this baby lips after already having the peach kiss one, which I loved, and I love this one even more! It has such a gorgeous pink/redish tint that isn't too dark or too light but it's just perfect for summer. Highly recommend

on 8/14/2013 6:54:00 PM

Cherry Me is my favorite of all the baby lips. It gives my lip a fantastic color, but if I constantly apply it all throughout the day, it starts to become a little too much, and I'll surprise myself in the mirror with bright pink-red lips. My lips are naturally very pigmented around the middle of the day and at night, but when I first wake up in the morning they're still pretty light pink. I never pay much attention to how often I have to reapply lip products, because I don't have a problem doing it without a mirror or anything (I never wear red or dark lipsticks). I don't count on any of the tinted baby lips to fix my chapped lips, but my lips are never chapped because I drink so much water. I don't care much for the scent of cherry, but this smells very strongly like cherry, so if you like that. I mostly use this product for the adorable packaging and the color. However, my cousin has the same product and she hates the color it gives her, she has very fair skin (she's half Irish) and she says it's too dark for her.
I woud say that overall, be careful with baby lips because of the color tints (Pink Punch doesn't look too good on me) and some of them are more moisturizing than others (Twinkle Me is my favorite moisturizing baby lips)

Out of all the Baby Lips - this one is my favorite. Cherry Me gives off a beautiful glossy sheen - and looks great with fair skin tones. It moisturizes fairly well, and you don't need to prime your lips before applying. This is one of those products you don't even need a mirror to apply..you can just swipe it on and go knowing it looks great!

Oh - it also smells amazing. Plus the packaging is just adorable!!

on 8/12/2013 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A touch too red. When applied, it was really pigmented, which meant I couldn't slather it on, even though I desperately needed it. Not that this helped much with that anyways. This lip balm wasn't very moisturizing. I prefer EOS and Burt'a Bees. They do a better job. However this does smell really nice, if a bit plastic.
Edit: I use it on top of another lip balm as a lipstick/gloss and it's actually pretty nice. It gets a lippie for that

on 8/1/2013 3:25:00 PM

Its great! Much more colour than i would expect. It doesnt feel moisturizing but whatev it has spf. Smells nice

on 7/26/2013 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love the Baby Lips and I own them all! I love Cherry Me too. The color payoff is great and it's super moisturizing. The only flaw is that the smell reminds me of medicine like Tylenol. Definitely not a plus but I love the color and shine!

Popular Lip Treatments