December 21, 2014 | 1542 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Alison1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Applied by make up artist. Good colour but about 15 minutes after applying this foundation I turned red and blotchy. I do have sensitive skin so this did not agree. Back to clarins I think

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by justbernadette

This foundation works wonders for me, as I have dry skin and it adds a nice dewy finish. However, for people with oily skin, i highly recommend setting this with some powder... And you would have to touch up with the powder after about 3 hours or else your skin will appear to be very moist.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Mathildish

HG foundation, no doubt about that! Great colour-range, medium coverage easy to build up, and blends in without caking at all! Gives a beautiful luminous finish, sets perfect with powder and lasts all day. I will repurchase this over and over!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 7:30:00 AM More reviews by lovedollygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a deluxe sample of this one in Champagne. I have very oily skin so I try to stay away from any kind of liquid foundation but I liked this one! It had great coverage perfect to hide some of my patchy redness on my cheeks. It did make me oily after maybe 4 hours, but it was more like "dewy". What I loved about this one was that it was a light formulation. Aside from that, the shade really matched my complexion.

I will definitely buy this full sized next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by itsmyparty87

First off I just want to say that if you have oily skin this foundation is definitely not for you. I have combination/dry skin and this product is awesome. If I'm in a rush I can skip my moisturizer because this foundation does a great job of locking in moisture. I set this foundation with a powder and my skin looks flawless. It lasts all day long at work and I recently used it during Austin's sxsw music festival and I didn't need to touch up. I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by tinamisic66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the worst product ever . I have oily skin I an 23 years old . I wore this for 2 hours and my face looked like a frying pan . never again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by dbabiii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Found my Holy Grail foundation, so to start I'm not one to post reviews on makeup or anything for that matter but I LOVE this stuff! this is the kind of foundation that u put on and gets better throughout the day, I have normal to really really dry t-zone area and any foundation would stick to my dry spots and stick to my mild rosacea bumps, dry them out and make them more visible this is the first foundation I've come across that does NOT STICK to my dry spots and makes my face look better the more I wear it! it leaves a satin finish (not too dewy and not matte) its the perfect natural looking finish i would say this is buildable coverage but it is on the sheer-medium the look of this foundation with a primer is just FLAWLESS & GORGEOUS! never in my entire life did I get comments on my skin like I do now its just gorgeous! and I'm hooked! With primer and a setting powder and a setting spray I've had this foundation last me 9+ hours the only cons in general (not for me) is this foundation has no pinky shades they're mainly for yellow undertone people, it only comes in 9 shades and it does transfer :( other than that its an AMAZING FOUNDATION FOR DRY SKIN! if you can find a color match and u have dry skin you should definatly try it out.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by xruthjox

Same price/more expensive than MAC foundations and not as good quality. I have combination skin which does get a little oily but this foundation make it worse! By the end of the day i would have none left when taking off my makeup, plus i have small acne scars (not anything major) and this didn't cover it. Disappointed since I love most benefit products

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by LucyBlack

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is medium coverage, I have really bad acne and it covered my acne scars but not my acne spots. It gives a really dewy finish and stays on for the whole day (8 hours) I would definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Highwayunicorn2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation was sold to me as 'great for oily skin' but I always seem to be re applying powder.. It also has a very low coverage and I don't think it's very buildable which, to me, makes it a no no for nights out! But it is perfect for an everyday more natural look. I don't know wether I'd buy this again as it is a nice foundation for throughout the day but I just think there are much better products out there for the same price or less!