September 20, 2014 | 967 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2014 9:36:00 PM More reviews by ElleK7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you have oily skin I would not reccomend this product. When I first used it I was really excited because it reminded me a lot of Mac Studio Fix (My HG Foundation!) it was buildable, medium to full coverage. About not even and hour later, I looked SUPER GREASY! Glad it was only a sample from Sephora. Yuck! I tried "Toasted Beige" and it was a little too dark for my NC35 skin. The hunt continues

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Lou22dou08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So I have fair and dry skin, I've never really had an issue with spots and I'm usually not too fussed about leaving the house without any make up on whatsoever. So when I ran out of my usual bottle of Mac's tinted face and body moisturiser I didn't think much of it.

Alas, the Christmas party was approaching fast and being very pale (holiday tan from August had completely disappeared!) I wanted something to stop the flash of my housemates camera from making me look like a ghost!
I breezed into my local John Lewis and went over to a the Benefit counter and kind of winced at the girl working there, I've never been a fan of the average teenage 'make up counter girl'. She had an orange tinge to her and her make up looked very caked on and very un-natural!
I asked her for something which provides light coverage and she pointed me in the direction of Hello Flawless, she gave me the lightest shade (which matches my skin perfectly) but she ruined her advice by saying I could choose any colour I wanted as long as I 'blend it well'... funny she should say that, because that's exactly what she HADN'T done!

Anyway... as for my opinion on the foundation? AMAZING, I feel like my skin can look washed out without something to even the tone, I have slight pink cheeks and unfortunately I do suffer from dark circles under my eyes.... this foundation doesn't completely cover anything but it does even everything out and provide a natural 'flawless' look which often leaves people wondering whether I'm wearing make up at all.

I've recently started using Clarin's hyrdoquench cream underneath it and they seem to compliment eachother very well, my skin feels moisturised and clean all day - no melting, caking, crease filling.... Perfect!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by bethanyj3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very oily foundation! It looks beautiful at first, but 8 hours later and I look disgusting, like I'm not even wearing makeup. I wish this would have worked because it is a pretty penny for makeup!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Nova0407

I tried a sample from sephora and once I applied it, it was really nice, easy to blend, and evened out my skin tone but after a couple minutes it turned super oily! Like I literally felt and looked like a grease ball!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by aswiftmistake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved the consistency and the coverage of this foundation, especially on those with non-problem skin, and tanned/yellow skin tones. Unfortunately this foundation will not be suitable with those who have fair and pink undertoned skin, as even the lightest shade is still more usable for those who have a nice tan. If I chose to go get a spray, or fake tan, then I think this would work wonderfully, it has light-medium coverage and can be layered, is comfortable wearing with an almost cocoa butter scent, and has an all day lasting power.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by ChloeSiu

I purchased this foundation in the color, "I'm pure 4 sure Ivory". When I first applied it, my skin looked like it was glowing. I really liked how it brightened my face and it helped make me look more awake. Fast forward a couple of hours later, I noticed how oily my skin became. Although the coverage was good, when I wore this foundation out for several hours, my skin started to become blotchy and itchy. Will not repurchase.

Active ingredients: Octinoxate 5.49% and Titanium Dioxide 2.37%

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by DCMakeupAddict

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I went to Sephora over the weekend and finally did the Color IQ, where they take photos of your skin and you get a read of your color tone and corresponding foundations that match--I would recommend this fun little treat if you're not sure which tone--cool, warm, or neutral--you are (and its just kinda fun even if you do know your tone).

One of the foundations I was matched with was Benefit's Hello Flawless. I had read about it in various magazine's so decided to try it out--and am so very happy that I did. It gives me a really beautiful "lit from within", "you but only better" quality that is just magical. I use my fingers to apply two pumps directly from the tube, and it just melts in right away. I tend to be a little oily, so I apply Makeup Forever's translucent HD powder on top, and that wisks away any oiliness for most of the day (perhaps a bit of sheen after about 10 hours). I also use Maybelline's Lumi concealor on top, for the perfect amount of coverage over my dark spots and red nose.

I came home yesterday after a long day at work, and except for a bit of redness around my nose (which always comes back), my skin looked flawless! The product is supposed to be anti-aging and brightening for dark spots, so I'll have to do an update in a few weeks.

This is not a full coverage foundation, as others have mentioned, but for a 34-year old with not-so-perfect skin, this is awesome and I would highly recommend that you at least give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by qhqy

I got this foundation in the 5ml sample size. I love it! It goes on smooth, it's moisturising but does feel a little oily at the end of the day. I don't mind though, it makes your face look dewy and glowy. A little goes a loooong way! Coverage is good, I'd say light to medium. Will definitely be buying a full size after I finish this sample. The sample is so cute too since it also comes w the pump not one of those flat packets.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by vivienh92

I got this part of the mini sets in the light complexion and i think this foundation is great! it gives light to medium coverage for me but i don't like heavy coverage so this was perfect. however it sometimes might get oily as the day goes on but a little powder during the day fixes it. the small bottle lasted me for months so i wouldnt buy the big bottle myself. overall it was not a disappointing buy

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Kellie183

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not a great lover of this foundation I'm yet to find a high end foundation that I like. Currently using collection 2000 lasting perfection. I find this foundation oily and doesn't have much coverage which is a shame because I am a benefit addict. The packaging is great in the way that you're able to tell when you're running out. But for me I wouldn't be buying this again as I need more coverage than it has to offer.