Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

3.4

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 2/14/2013 6:35:00 PM

It's cute, it's adorable. But doesn't do a good job at moisturizing your lips. After I apply it I always find my lips more dried out. Pigmentation is nice and pinky. But what's the point if it's going to dry your lips more.

on 2/14/2013 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love the color and it is very pigmented. It is VERY pink but still looks great. This was fairly inexpensive. I will definately be purchasing this again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This lip/chapstick is absolutely adorable, but for me, useless. The vibrant pink clashes with my brown lips and made them purple! (People commented.) If you are a dark person with dark lips, dont buy this. As for people with light colored lips, enjoy! P.S. And, as always, the smell is FANTASTIC!

on 2/4/2013 10:07:00 PM

I have been wanting to try Baby Lips for a while now, and the other day, I picked one up in Pink Punch. I adore the cute packaging, too. When you put it on, it feels very nice and it makes your lips a pretty bubble gum pink color that isn't too overbearing. After about 15 minutes, though, it starts to dry out, and I find myself reapplying it often. To avoid this, I just put my EOS lip balm or some other lip balm on under it, and it seems to work fine. I still love the product and intend to get more.

on 2/1/2013 11:15:00 PM

This was my first baby lips purchase and I really love it! Excited to try more.
Pros
perfect sheer bubble gum pink color
smells great
cute packaging
lips feel moisturized when its on
great price

Cons
looks to pink if it gets into lip cracks
doesn't feel moisturized after
have to re-apply often

on 1/21/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the color this departs, but it has very little moisturizing properties and fades very quickly ( 15-20 minutes max on my lips) . I am kind of bummed. The only way I think I can salvage this is to apply on top of one of my lipsticks for an unique color. It does smell good and I love the fun packaging, just not enough to buy this again.

I like this a lot, but not as much as I like the plain quenched. The color is very nice and when applied lightly works very well. It is no where near as moisturizing as the quenched and it doesn't last as long, but it isn't bad. I find myself reapplying every hour or so because it wears off quickly. I also don't feel like my lips absorb it as well and don't see the moisture benefits. However for the price (around $3) its not a bad option, but if you're looking for extreme moisture I would go with the quenched.

on 1/21/2013 11:15:00 AM

I find myself reapplying this about every half hour at work. I love this so much!! It is very moisturizing and the pink color works well with the natural pigmentation of my lips. I want to try the other ones now!

on 1/7/2013 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love the Baby Lips texture and tinted lip balms in general. Pink Punch is my favorite of the regular Baby Lips line, a cooltoned bubble gum pink, fairly pigmented.

on 12/29/2012 8:19:00 PM