Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

3.4

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 2/1/2013 11:15:00 PM

This was my first baby lips purchase and I really love it! Excited to try more.
Pros
perfect sheer bubble gum pink color
smells great
cute packaging
lips feel moisturized when its on
great price

Cons
looks to pink if it gets into lip cracks
doesn't feel moisturized after
have to re-apply often

on 1/21/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the color this departs, but it has very little moisturizing properties and fades very quickly ( 15-20 minutes max on my lips) . I am kind of bummed. The only way I think I can salvage this is to apply on top of one of my lipsticks for an unique color. It does smell good and I love the fun packaging, just not enough to buy this again.

I like this a lot, but not as much as I like the plain quenched. The color is very nice and when applied lightly works very well. It is no where near as moisturizing as the quenched and it doesn't last as long, but it isn't bad. I find myself reapplying every hour or so because it wears off quickly. I also don't feel like my lips absorb it as well and don't see the moisture benefits. However for the price (around $3) its not a bad option, but if you're looking for extreme moisture I would go with the quenched.

on 1/21/2013 11:15:00 AM

I find myself reapplying this about every half hour at work. I love this so much!! It is very moisturizing and the pink color works well with the natural pigmentation of my lips. I want to try the other ones now!

on 1/7/2013 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love the Baby Lips texture and tinted lip balms in general. Pink Punch is my favorite of the regular Baby Lips line, a cooltoned bubble gum pink, fairly pigmented.

on 12/29/2012 8:19:00 PM

I love the color and it is very pigmented. It is VERY pink but still looks great. This was fairly inexpensive. I will definately be purchasing this again.

on 12/19/2012 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Its a nice moisturizing lip balm. I like the color, when it is applied sheer for an everyday wear. I like the smell, it doesn't smell bad. I use it mostly under my viva nicki lipstick, looks gorgeous.

on 12/19/2012 10:41:00 AM

I love this lipbalm! It's super moisturizing and the color pink looks lovely as long as it's applied sheer. I marked one lippie off due to lack of staying power. I will definitely repurchase, especially in winter time for my dry, cracked lips!

on 12/16/2012 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

First off, I absolutely adore the smell of this stuff! I don't know what it is, but I love it.
Second, the color! It's very...pink. If I don't put on a lot, it's fine, but I don't think I could wear it out of the house other than to parties or for my dance festivals. It also does it weird thing where it gets into the cracks of the skin on my lips and looks really odd...it also feels a bit greasy. It fades quickly, too, which is kind of bothersome. The only real complaint about this product that I have is the extreme pink color.

on 12/15/2012 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I expected a sheer, tinted balm like color. Instead this gives me neon pink opaque lips. I seriously can't wear this color out of the house. Personally, I think the scent is pretty gross too. I have had some problems with my lips peeling after wearing this at night (the only time I can now) as well.

Popular Lip Treatments