Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

3.4

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

Well, it's not a bad lip balm. Definitely not as effective as my EOS lip balm.
I bought it to try the pink tint.
It didn't work our for me. But to be fair my lips are rather dark in colour so that's probably why it doesn't show up.
I didn't love the scent, but the packaging is cute.
It wasn't too expensive so I'm not feeling too bad about the purchase.
Still, I'm unlikely to repurchase it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this, the packaging is cute and fun and personally I love the color. I have relatively dark-ish pink lips so a bright pink is very sheer on my lips. I suffer from chapped lips so I do have to wear another lip balm under it but for the price I will definitely be buying other colours!

It's cute, it's adorable. But doesn't do a good job at moisturizing your lips. After I apply it I always find my lips more dried out. Pigmentation is nice and pinky. But what's the point if it's going to dry your lips more.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love the color and it is very pigmented. It is VERY pink but still looks great. This was fairly inexpensive. I will definately be purchasing this again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This lip/chapstick is absolutely adorable, but for me, useless. The vibrant pink clashes with my brown lips and made them purple! (People commented.) If you are a dark person with dark lips, dont buy this. As for people with light colored lips, enjoy! P.S. And, as always, the smell is FANTASTIC!

I have been wanting to try Baby Lips for a while now, and the other day, I picked one up in Pink Punch. I adore the cute packaging, too. When you put it on, it feels very nice and it makes your lips a pretty bubble gum pink color that isn't too overbearing. After about 15 minutes, though, it starts to dry out, and I find myself reapplying it often. To avoid this, I just put my EOS lip balm or some other lip balm on under it, and it seems to work fine. I still love the product and intend to get more.

This was my first baby lips purchase and I really love it! Excited to try more.
Pros
perfect sheer bubble gum pink color
smells great
cute packaging
lips feel moisturized when its on
great price

Cons
looks to pink if it gets into lip cracks
doesn't feel moisturized after
have to re-apply often

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the color this departs, but it has very little moisturizing properties and fades very quickly ( 15-20 minutes max on my lips) . I am kind of bummed. The only way I think I can salvage this is to apply on top of one of my lipsticks for an unique color. It does smell good and I love the fun packaging, just not enough to buy this again.

I like this a lot, but not as much as I like the plain quenched. The color is very nice and when applied lightly works very well. It is no where near as moisturizing as the quenched and it doesn't last as long, but it isn't bad. I find myself reapplying every hour or so because it wears off quickly. I also don't feel like my lips absorb it as well and don't see the moisture benefits. However for the price (around $3) its not a bad option, but if you're looking for extreme moisture I would go with the quenched.

I find myself reapplying this about every half hour at work. I love this so much!! It is very moisturizing and the pink color works well with the natural pigmentation of my lips. I want to try the other ones now!

Popular Lip Treatments