July 22, 2014 | 1689 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2012 8:48:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Cute packaging, yummy taste!

But, it doesn't moisturize my lips for long... And by that, I mean... It's gone in 10 seconds.

The pink barbie color of the balm doesn't even work on my lips, I was expecting it to be like a lip stain considering the hue of the pink.

Baby lips in other flavors are great!!! But, this one not so much.

2/5 from me.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Bottles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product does not moisturize my lips at ALL, it actually makes them kind of dry and flakey. I do not enjoy the flowery taste, and the pink is pretty but it wears off very quickly and is not very noticeable. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Naadiaa101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like the soft, moisturizing feeling this put on my lips. You can tell the difference as soon as you put it on!!! Too much though can add unwanted clumps and make it look unattractive. Nice color, a winter kinda color :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by patina11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this product. Soooo pretty!!! I will definitely be running out of this soon from wearing it everyday and will have to repurchase. It makes me feel so pretty and I honestly feel like this and mascara is enough to go out and still feel pretty and girly. My new fav product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! Its so moisturizing and such a pretty color. It never makes the dead skin on my lips more noticeable. By far my favorite lip balms.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by bombbon92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in Love ! I bought this product because my lips began to get very dry and chap due to the crazy weather changes going on where I live. Not only does it look cute but as soon as you apply it on your lips you can feel the smoothness it brings and to make it even better it has a great smell. The tint or color it has makes my lips look healthier or more alive ( I have tan skin). Only thing that stopped me from rating it a is that they do test it on animals =( . Hope I helped a bit !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by 101makeupgirl

This product works pretty well. It has a nice scent and it is moisturizing. It has normal packaging. I got mine at Walmart for about $5. This product also works well as a blush!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by calyssadanielle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was very dissapointed with this lip balm. The color is very pink, but seems "matte" to me. It was not super moisturizing like I expected, and did not last very long. The color makes me look super washed out. Even with a full face of make up on. I am going to pass this tube on down to my 12 year old. I would try the peppermint next time, but would not purchase this one again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by lbmakeup18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was very excited to try this, the packaging was so cute and i like most maybelline products but i actually didn't like this lip balm. I hate the color its just not flattering at all i gave it to my mom hoping she would like it but she didn't like the color either. The formula is okay but im not impressed by it i wont be purchasing the clear ones either i will stick to my eos lip balms.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by VersaillesVixen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Feels nice, smells nice, but wow, the color is just awful on me. I have very pale skin and was expecting this to be much more translucent than it turned out. The color is quite opaque for a balm, and very blue-based bubblegum pink. Like one of the other reviewers said, one swipe made me look like Niki Minaj or Lady Gaga. Which would be cool if I were a rockstar, I suppose, but I was getting ready to go grocery shopping. I can't imagine this color on anyone but Barbie.