October 31, 2014 | 1602 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - NARS - Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by savyy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was very runny but I was surprised by how good the coverage was. Unfortunately it made me look dry but at the same time made my t-zone oily. It also settles horribly into fine lines. Also, for sensitive skin It has fragrance in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Angelseleena

I love this. For those days that I don't want a lot of makeup, this is what I go for. Gives light coverage, but is buildable. It gives the skin a beautiful glow as well. I'm an NC37/40/C3 in the Mac products I use and the colour "Groenland" matches me perfectly. However don't expect this too last too long even with powder since it's not a foundation. So it does get absorbed into the skin. Smells amazing! Only con is it's kind of pricey but I love it nevertheless.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by msharajuku

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

YES! YES! YES! If you haven't bought this, you have to buy it! I have oily combination skin and I felt like i needed some glow to my dull skin this winter. As i was looking for a tinted moisturiser, it was between this, oil-free laura mercier and MAC's one. This won, hands down. The issue with laura mercier, oil free or not, its still very slippy and almost too glowy. I feel like it surpasses healthy glow and goes to oil slick, and it feels like a layer on your skin, its quite heavy in my opinion in terms of how light tinted moisturisers are. The issue with MAC's is that it's far too sheer, it feels like theres no coverage. That's why I chose NARS, its medium coverage, not too heavy, has a great shade range and even if its not exact, its a tinted moisturiser that slight skin tone difference will hardly be noticeable! It also just gives you such a beautiful and natural glow, I get compliments when I wear this, it really evens out my complexion and gives me a soft dewiness. I just put this on and walk out the door on my lazy days. Its fantastic. P.S. You only need a small bit!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Leila31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This tinted moisturizer was my first NARS product I purchased and I am absolutely in love with it. I've been using MAC studio fix for years now and I've realized it's such a heavy coverage foundation. I was sick of damaging my skin by using it as an everyday foundation. So I started looking around for a light and natural looking foundation and decided to try a sample of this and it was perfect. Pros: light weight, doesn't even look like you're wearing anything, the feel of the product AMAZING!, 50mls (usually foundation is 30mls) ...it's just PERFECT! However it's probably only good for girls with good-very good skin. Cons: price - $62 (Australia) however it's worth it. :))))) LOVE LOVE LOVE this product

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by emmawwwong

I purchased this tinted moisturiser in Finland Light 01. I have normal to dry skin generally no blemishes so I was hunting down a Nars product that was light, not a foundation and just something to even out my skin tone when I have redness or when I feel the need to cover up a bit. This product seemed like exactly what I was looking for.

Upon application I made sure to moisturise because of previous reviews saying that this tinted moisturiser clings to dry patches. I prepped my face only with moisturiser because if what I'm applying is something light like a tinted moisturiser, I don't feel the need to prime and prep my face anymore or it takes the lightweight easy use purpose out of the tinted moisturiser. I applied this tinted moisturiser with my fingers as NARS recommends and the finish on my was semi matte to satin. I don't like it matte so when I use an illuminator on top of this it brings a glow to my face which I love. I use the multiple stick in Orgasm which I highly recommend!

This didn't do much for me overall, it seemed like it sat well on my face for an hour and just disappeared after a while so in terms of longevity I would say not too great. It did also eventually cling to my dry patches which I was dreading because I need something that will help hydrate and not make my dry patches even more visible!

I wouldn't purchase this again but would recommend it to people with oilier skins!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by FrancesVW

My favourite "foundation" to wear in the winter for daytime, ex. work, is the Nars tinted moisturizer. It is lightweight, oil free, sheer to buildable medium coverage that evens out my skintone (you will need a concealer on top of this for major imperfections), and keeps my oily skin under control - which is HUGE for me. It also smells amazing, with an orange/citrus scent which helps me to wake up in the mornings! It is meant to also help reduce the appearance of discoloration and dark spots for a clearer and brighter complexion over time.

I do notice that yes, it evens out my skintone, it even blurs and minimizes the appearance of pores on my nose (HUGE X 2). Also a little goes a long way, which is great because it is a bit pricey ($49). I use a pea sized amount and buff it all over my face with a brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is a nice tinted moisturizer, but not something I would purchase. I received this from Sephora as a sample and have used it several times. I don't feel it does anything special for me personally to spend $42. I guess I am pretty picky with high end makeup, etc. I just feel like if I am spending this much money I should expect to get more out of it.

I didn't notice any radiance either and it did feel greasy and heavier on my face. It stayed tacky and I couldn't wait to get it off. Hope this helps.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by MsDime

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is perfect! (With the exception of not having Zinc Oxide which covers ALL UV sun bands, UVA and UVB) It sinks into your skin as it it IS your skin. It's light. Easy to move around like a lotion, you don't have to pull and tug at it and add aging to your skin to move it around. Also it actually does moisturize as most so called tinted moisturizers do no. And moisture is very important to anti aging because wrinkles once you get them never go away, you can only make them look better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by xsydneyrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all, my skin becomes very dry in the winter.This tinted moisturizer however, saves my skin. When you put it on, it literally feels like silk. I blend it in using a beauty blender which also helps a lot instead of using a brush. I bought this stuff TWICE. I think I'll have to go run out to sephora again soon because I'm almost out! Another thing i forgot to mention, is you should probably use a primer before using this so it can last all day. I've always been looking for somewhat of a medium coverage that covers up the redness and zits on my skin and this is the winner! It feels like my little tiny bumps of acne on my forehead don't even exist anymore. Not to mention, this TM is also VERY good for acne and it smells GREAT!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by hannahpatricia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is fantastic, it is a tinted moisturizer but it acts as a light foundation. It reminds me of a CC cream, it covers uneven skin tone and it makes your skin look radiant and natural. I have dry skin and I moisturize before I use this and that seems to sort my skin out! I use Terre Nueve which is the lightest shade they do and one of the new ones they brought out, and it is almost perfect for my fair cool toned skin, it is more pink based shade than yellow which is hard to find these days! It is good for neutral tones as well I think. I do have to mix a little bit with something lighter still but it's pretty close and it matches me in the summer at least. I am too fair for NC15 or NW15 in Mac and I'd say it was one to two shades lighter than them, I think if you are milk bottle fair this might not be right but it's good for the fair skinned people who are turned orange by Mac's lightest offerings. If this is slightly too dark for you but you want a similar finish then try Max Factor CC Cream in Fair, this is even lighter!

The only place this product doesn't stay on is my nose for some reason, but I just mix in concealer for that. I find this product actually has improved the condition of my natural skin.

It makes your skin look dewy and lovely!