Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch - Ivory

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan I Sostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesiumsulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoylglutamate, Methyl - Paraben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilarecutita Extract / Matricaria Flower Extract. May Containr: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica.

Pretty good.
All concealers I'd owned up to now were terrible. They were thick and very hard to blend in to my skin, resulting in cakey looks, but this one worked fairly nice on me.
It has very light coverage, I'd have to say though. On days I get at least 6 hours of sleep my dark circles are very faint so a tiny bit covers everything perfectly, but I wouldn't recommend this for people with a severe case of dark circles. The reason why, is if you put on too much to cover those extreme spots, they start to build up and look really disgusting. It also creases if applied too much, so this concealer would be used for less-tired days, if that even makes sense.
Although I've yet to find a proper concealer to cover everything on those days, especially since school starts soon, LOL, this one is pretty good.
Okay, although I really like how it's easy to blend in and looking natural, with nice highlighting,the packaging was absolutely terrible. The clickpen is really unsanitary and the brush tends to get all gross after a few uses. And i'd also appreciate if Maybelline put a little more product in. It's really pricey for that little amount.
Overall, it was okay, leaning into the good side, I'd buy it again.

i really wanted to like this concealer based on all the raving reviews but unfortunately this wont work for slightly darker skin. im about a NC44/45 in mac and the darkest color (tan) is too light for me. so ive been mixing it with some darker foundation when applying and it was working fine. unfortunately i then read the ingrediants list and im sure most of you know what im going to say.yep. it contains parabens. well thats just lovely -_-

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love the convenience and hygiene that the brush applicator has, and that the formula is non drying, non cakey, and covers so well. The only negative I have for this is that the product got used up quickly, and when the pen stopped 'clicking', you can't break it open to get any leftover in the container. I actually prefer Maybelline's Cover Stick over this, as I feel it lasts longer.

I think I may have found my HG undereye concealer!! "hyperventilating!"

I am NC10-15. I have tried numerous conceslers and liked Inoui enhancer, CDP old version, HC glamouflauge, Diorskin nude, Revlon age defying, etc.
This beats them all! My dark circles has gotten a lot worse and started getting a bit of eye bags too... So I need something light reflective because simply full coverage concealers wasn't cutting it anymore :( by the way, this is not shimmery at all even though it's light reflective!
This fits all my needs!
-pale enough
-high coverage (I need two light layers to coverup my zombie circles)
-light reflective
-moisturizing/doesnt accentuate dryness nor cakey
-this is cheap too!

Yes I hate click pens too but I am willing to deal with that...
So all you dark circle sufferers, RUN and give it a try!!

I found the ivory shade to be a good match for my complexion (for reference I'm a MAC NC15). The formula is slightly drying, but easily remedied with a good eye cream. Provides medium coverage and does a decent job of concealing my under eye circles. Personally I'm not a fan of the attached bristles packaging as it's unhygienic and impossible to clean, but sniping them off remedies the situation. For the actual formula and coverage I would repurchase this again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this because they discontinued my favourite concealer, Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector. This has an applicator brush of the type I've used in other brands. I got it in Ivory and have used it several times but am very disappointed.

The applicator brush is fine for reaching the corners of the eyes, but the product is too thick and too yellow - Ivory in other Maybelline products didn't have this yellowish cast. And because it is too thick it is hard to blend. Even using just a tiny speck of it, it is simply a struggle to blend.

In contrast, the deleted product was sheer to put on, could be layered and left a nice glow. But there's no point writing a review of that since it's gone. This is labelled a Highlighting concealer, but it is just cakey and matte, not highlighting.

Update Aug 23/15: I recently got this again. It's a lot better than it was the first time I used it. There's no yellowish tint - it's a true ivory. After dabbing it on with the brush, I blend it with the beautyblender and it's fine. I am raising my rating to 3 stars because it's pretty good now. Still not my favourite concealer but I might buy it again because it does have good coverage. Using the brush is a bit messy but it gives heavier coverage than the sponge tip applicator product and sometimes I want the extra coverage.

Update Jan 17/16: This went in the trash when it gave me a terrible rash after using it for some time, and I'll never buy it again. I need products without horrible irritants and allergens in the ingredients.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Ahhh finally, a concealer that works for me! I only use concealer around my eyes and nose for some red spots/capillaries, and this stuff works AMAZINGGG! It looked way too dark but it blends in flawlessly....I set it with some powder and it looked perfect all day. Love.

I've tried loads of concealars for years, and this is the best one if you want to really cover your dark circles under your eyes!! I was astonished and shocked after I tried this for the first time! It covered my under eyes nicely and surprisingly it was not a heavy, mask-like concelar. This the HG concealar for me for sure..

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I got this for 6.99 in Boots yesterday. I have previously used L'Oreals Touche Magique and Magic Lumi. Both are of average quality, the Touch Magique being the better of the two. I then stumbled across a plethora of reviews for this! I assume that Ivory is also called Radiance in USA? Anyhow, this is MUCH better. Better actual coverage and after leaving it to set for a minute it blends amazingly. Admittedly ive ONLY JUST put it on, so i cant comment on the longevity, but first impressions are impressive :)

I stumbled across this and went ahead and bought it without reading reviews. L'Oreal makes a similar one that didnt get such wonderful reviews so when I saw this I thought Id try it and its great. The coverage for under the eye is pretty good, not incredible, but it goes on sooo smoothly and doesnt clump or get stuck in fine lines at all. It also really does make the whole eye light up with is something my other concealers (even the ones that cover well and have a good texture and staying power) dont seem to do. For that reason alone this def tops my other go to concealers bc the overall effect is just great! The only reason I dont give a 5 is the coverage isnt perfect but unfortunately Im learning it seems if you want a nice consistency you have to sacrifice some coverage!
UPDATE: A few weeks later and I still love this! It really stays all day and doesnt crease. plus I used for the first time today to cover a pimple and it was FLAWLESS. It melts into skin without disappearing and really does somehow seem to reflect light in such a way that you dont see the blemish! Its a wonderful product and Id recommend to anyone!
UPDATE AGAIN: changed from four to five stars...this stuff lasts all day in the florida summer sun! it does help to set it with powder for under the eyes but when i use on blemishes i dont need powder or foundation and not only does it stay but it looks exactly the same 12 hours later as when i put it on, still seems to magically reflect light away so not only is the redness from the pimple gone but u dont notice the bump either, just looks like smooth skin! a total winner