October 22, 2014 | 1380 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch - Ivory

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by elicandytime

This is my first concealer, I bought it for my dark circles because they have become extremely noticeable after many days of working late shifts! I kept turning the top because nothing was coming out and then a bunch came out and I was not happy that I wasted the product but that's my own fault (becareful when trying to get product out the first time!) I dabbed the concealer under my eyes and blended it in, It covered my dark circles but still looked natural (like I didn't put anything on!)I looked more awake! I also put it around my mouth and the corners of my nose (basically what the back of the package said to make the dark areas lighter) and didn't come off the entire day even after I cried it stayed put! It was 10.99 canadian which was pretty pricey for me since I'm only in highschool and I need to pay for my own things but since I like the coverage and texture I don't think I'd want to (or need to) go off and look for another concealer since this one exceeded my expectations! I'm also pale and I was scared this wouldn't be light enough but it was<3 I don't know what they mean my luminous? I think they mean glowy because I did have a somewhat glowy natural looking face..to be honest I felt like my face had been photoshopped with this stuff on and my other products :) I feel and look flawless!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

dream lumi concealer is a nice concealer that i've picked in ivory to go with my maybelline dream nude foam foundation in natural beige.it conceals well,last long,it dries fast so you need to blend it fast,it brings enought luminosity to the under eyes area.i sometimes use it with another concealer to optain a more neutral color.it brightens the under eyes area and makes you look,more awake.love it!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No