January 30, 2015 | 975 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch - Ivory

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by princessami

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the first d/s concealer I've tried in years. I'm so happy with my purchase!

The coverage is light to medium, depending how you apply. I brush in on generously under my eyes, and it provides the perfect level of coverage, without looking obvious or cakey. I set with LM Secret Brightening Powder and it lasts (just barely) through my work day. I have a tiny bit of melasma around my chin, left over from my pregnancy, and this does a nice job of evening that out. I don't find it's opaque enough to cover blemishes, however (I prefer LM Secret Camo or Edward Bess for breakouts).

The amount of product in the packaging is nothing to write home about, but because of the price point, I'm okay with that. The applicator is the standard style click pen. I don't have any issues with it, or find it difficult to use.

I'm NC15ish and Ivory was a great match for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by amy212

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This pen has surprisingly nice coverage! I was not expecting much as I got it as part of a BOGO event, but I really like it. I use it mainly on red spots or older brown spots. A simple touch is all it takes to reduce redness dramatically and I like that I don't have to blend after, maybe just a tap of a fingertip, but that is all. I like to wear little makeup sometimes and this allows me to spot correct, something that typically does not work for me at all.. Do be careful when turning the pen so too much does not come out. I look directly inside like is the barrel of a gun and turn the pen just until see the concealer and then stop, there will be more than enough product this way without too much mess. I will buy this product again, much better than the L'Oreal one that I tried after enjoying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by elicandytime

This is my first concealer, I bought it for my dark circles because they have become extremely noticeable after many days of working late shifts! I kept turning the top because nothing was coming out and then a bunch came out and I was not happy that I wasted the product but that's my own fault (becareful when trying to get product out the first time!) I dabbed the concealer under my eyes and blended it in, It covered my dark circles but still looked natural (like I didn't put anything on!)I looked more awake! I also put it around my mouth and the corners of my nose (basically what the back of the package said to make the dark areas lighter) and didn't come off the entire day even after I cried it stayed put! It was 10.99 canadian which was pretty pricey for me since I'm only in highschool and I need to pay for my own things but since I like the coverage and texture I don't think I'd want to (or need to) go off and look for another concealer since this one exceeded my expectations! I'm also pale and I was scared this wouldn't be light enough but it was<3 I don't know what they mean my luminous? I think they mean glowy because I did have a somewhat glowy natural looking face..to be honest I felt like my face had been photoshopped with this stuff on and my other products :) I feel and look flawless!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

dream lumi concealer is a nice concealer that i've picked in ivory to go with my maybelline dream nude foam foundation in natural beige.it conceals well,last long,it dries fast so you need to blend it fast,it brings enought luminosity to the under eyes area.i sometimes use it with another concealer to optain a more neutral color.it brightens the under eyes area and makes you look,more awake.love it!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No