December 17, 2014 | 1123 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clarisonic - Mia2

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Noora22

I got it 3 weeks ago, best thing i have ever purchased for my skin worth the money. I have never felt my skin that clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:11:00 AM More reviews by Desmetval

I love my Clarisonic.
I've been using it for the last 6 months now, and I don't want to live without it anymore.
If I don't use it for a couple days, I tend to get breakouts.

I use the 'sensitive'-brush and it suits my skin just fine.

It's quite expensive, but for me it's worth every penny.
Big thumbs up for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by mmccartney

Highly recommend this to anyone who wants to take care of their skin. It does a beautiful job at exfoliating my face and body(using the different brush heads).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by emmiemc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought is ~80 days ago (I've been waiting to finish out my 90-day trial before reviewing), but I knew it was worth the money around the end of the first month. I had so far used it religiously, twice a day, and wasn't seeing much of a difference. I had fewer pimples, they lasted less time, but there was no magical GLOW to justify the cost. I got sick and stopped using it for about a week and a half and that was when I realized that it had been hard at work! Within a few days my skin was dull, I had dry patches, and multiple breakouts. Once I started using it again they all disappeared.

The only criticism I have is that it does seem to promote hair growth! This is awesome for me, considering I have sparse eyebrows and no facial hair before this (I now have very, very mild peach fuzz), but I can imagine it might be a big issue for others.

The brushes are a wee bit expensive, but ~7$/month isn't so bad once you've made the initial investment in the system.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Jossychen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got a pink Mia 2 as a birthday gift and have been using it for two weeks!!

I always feel like cleaning make up off even with a make up remover is not good enough because some make up may still be stuck in the pores, and even after washing with a cleanser I would still feel paranoid about it. Singapore's weather is extremely humid and there can be a lot of sweat oil dust etc on the face. All that junk plus make up on the face is so darn harmful for the skin :(

Ever since I used the Mia 2, everyday I feel like I just went for a facial! I absolutely LOVE it and it is a God sent product HAHA! I use it once everyday at night and my skin has definitely felt a lot smoother and cleaner. Pores r tighter too and less visible!! Not even kidding.. It is a great investment ;)

Cannot wait to use my masks after washing my face cos the products r absorbed into the skin really effectively!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for 4 months, and absolutely love it.

I wear a lot of makeup and this really gets it off. I used to have really clogged pores, but they're been really clear since I've been using this. I think it's helped with acne, but between going off the pill and having lifelong terrible skin I wasn't expecting any improvement whatsoever in that area. Even though this is expensive I will be buying again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by peekachoo

I love this. I don't know how i have lived without it. It looks fabulous, i got the yellow one. You can use it in the shower. I use it on my face and decollate and they have both never been smoother and more glowing. It feels like it stimulates blood flow too. I use it with the Obagi system and it really is a true investment. They compliment each other perfect. I even bought one for my best friend as a present as i am so in love with it. Make sure you buy an authentic one as lots of fakes on ebay etc.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using the Mia2 once a day regularly since December 2011. I can definately feel the difference in the level of cleanliness of my skin when using the Clarisonic.

My acne is hormonal, so nothing much can touch that, but the smoothness and over all tone of my skin has improved. My skin is very sensitive, and I have never experienced irritation or a jump in blemishes. It is directed to be used twice a day, but I have yet to try this. I like using it at night to make sure all of my makeup is removed.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by kelloveyou

I was very fortunate to receive my clarisonic mia 2 for Christmas last year. I charged it almost immediately after unwrapping it and used it that very first night. I loved how clean and soft my skin felt after the first use, but as I continued to use it my skin became irritated and broke out. I stopped using it after that. I decided to do some research on the clarisonic again recently and read a lot about the 1-2 week purging phase which I had experienced months ago. After reading about that and watching some videos on YouTube I decided to take my clarisonic out and start using it again, and I am so happy that I did! It's a great product and I think it's totally worth the money, even though I didn't pay for mine. I use mine at night with my Purity face wash. I always remove my makeup with makeup remover wipes first though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by rosalee87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Recently my left cheek and chin (jawline) have been breaking out badly - I have lots of closed comedones and a bit of cystic acne (not too much). I went to my MD and he suggested I use Benzoyl Peroxide 5% so I went for Zapzyt...BIG MISTAKE! It left my face dry, patchy with lots of dark spots but didn't take care of the problem what so ever it only made it worse and I couldn't wear makeup over it to look decent for work. I was desperate to try anything to get rid of this problem; I browsed the reviews for the Clarisonic Mia2 and was a little iffy (too pricey and read about the purge). Went on Amazon and ordered my Clarisonic Mia2 along with Philosophy Purity and recieved it the next day and WOW! On the first day I felt a huge difference - the texture of my face was much softer and it peeled off some of the dead skin Zapzyt had left. I bought the Clarisonic Mia2 Acne Cleansing System and it comes with a soft brush so I'm using the system as is including the cleanse it comes with. It's been a little over a week and OMG the texture of my face is so smooth, smaller pores, some of the zits have started to dry out, no more dry dark patches but it doesn't seem like it's doing anything to my closed comedones maybe it's a little too early for that. I only use it once a day - at night before bedtime. My makeup even applies so much better and smoother than ever before.

Skin Care Regimen

Morning: wash my face with Philosophy Purity - apply Original Olay cream

After Work: wipe off makeup then wash face with Philosophy Purity - apply Original Olay cream

Night: wipe face, use Clarisonic, apply Aloe Vera straight from plant only to problem area then apply Olay Night Fortify cream to the rest of my face and leave aloe and cream over night.