January 26, 2015 | 1934 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clarisonic - Mia2

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by yourdearjuliet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE my Clarisonic Mia2 !! I just got this for christmas and was so excited. My skin is combination/acne prone and I've been looking for something to give me a really great clean feeling. This little device not only leaves you feeling clean but my blackheads disappeared just like that! I've been struggling with blackheads for years and now they've vanished. The only downside I can possibly think of is that the pre-set timer of 1 minute just doesn't feel like enough time. I love that I can use my own cleanser with this unlike the Neutrogena Wave. Makes it so much better knowing I have what fits my skin. Also love that you can switch up brush-heads for your skin type. I'm not sensitive, but I use the sensitive brush-head, kind of nervous to try the Deep Pore Cleansing brush. Also, I have only been using it for a few days so I don't know how my skin will react to the "purging" stage I've been hearing so much about with this device. But hey, if that's all I need to go through to get beautiful, radiant skin, so be it! This is my HG of skin care! My skin is glowing and vibrant, blackheads diminished, smooth to the touch, and my pores are visibly MUCH MUCH smaller. The texture of my face is bliss! Better than it's ever been . I highly recommend splurging the money for this yes it's a bit pricey but you'll be so happy with the results!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 5:43:00 AM More reviews by Kirstyd94

So I've just received the Clarisonic Mia 2 for my birthday as I wanted to try it but the price had deterred me. I have normal skin but sometimes combination I guess as I get oily in the T-Zone. As far as pimples, the majority are hormonal breakouts however I do get a few around my chin occasionally. But what made me want to try it was these little bumps I get on my forehead. They're not full pimples but I've had them for a long time and no matter the product, they never clear up! As they aren't pus-filled, I can't remove them, and no matter the makeup they're always visible.

Let me just say, I've used the clarisonic four times. FOUR. So once a night for the past 4 nights. Not only does my skin already feel softer and clearer I.e blackheads on chin are disappearing. But the majority of the bumps on my forehead are GONE!

I've been using it with the clarisonic home brand cleanser that I received as a GWP for an Xmas special. So it's not an overly expensive or crazy cleanser. In fact I'm not sure i would have bought that one if it didn't come free. But if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

This combo had worked miracles for me, leaving me with softer, clearer skin with not even a weeks use to its name. I've never been so impressed with a product.

If you've been umming and ahhing about wether to fork out the money to purchase it, take the plunge. Or ask for it for chrissy/bday gift. It's definitely worth the hype. Hoping it will help with the rest of my blackheads and enlarged pores in future! I will update if there are any dramatic changes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by cheyneromero

Spin brushes...I've had my eye on a Clarisonic for about a year now. I never took the plunge because I had very bad acne, and I feared the deep exfoliation with even a sensitive head brush would enflame my skin even further. I went on birth control and my hormonal acne got much better, so that instead of cystic acne I was just stuck with some blackheads and the few whiteheads. I finally felt comfortable using a Clarisonic, and was pleasantly surprised when I picked in up from Sephora that it came with a full sized tube of Fresh's Soy Face Cleanser and a decent sized little jar of Youth Preserve Cream. After the first use my skin felt baby soft...my boyfriend even noticed, commenting how smooth my face felt! I usually do a few light extractions after every shower on the sides of my nose and the chin. I have a bunch of small blackheads there, and though they aren't very visible, I manage to extract a decent amount of gunk from those areas every day no matter what. It seems never ending! With the added use of the Mia2 I noticed much more gunk had been "brought to the surface." Extractions were easier and it seemed as though I was pulling more stuff out. Maybe because I do regular extractions I didn't experience a large purge...since I was habitually extracting what was pulled to the top of the pore with each use of the Mia2. It's been about two months, and now my pores are much smaller, tighter and cleaner. There is much less clogged in my trouble spots and my face overall feels much fresher and more deeply cleaned. I love this thing! It comes with a nice case that isn't too bulky, it's completely waterproof and the brushes last for up to three months. Definitely an investment piece, but worth it. You have to charge it frequently which is annoying, but other than that it's wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by originalconfidence

Its only been day 2 of mia, but my skin is starting to look phenomenal! Best that its ever been! Thank u god

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Noora22

I got it 3 weeks ago, best thing i have ever purchased for my skin worth the money. I have never felt my skin that clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:11:00 AM More reviews by Desmetval

I love my Clarisonic.
I've been using it for the last 6 months now, and I don't want to live without it anymore.
If I don't use it for a couple days, I tend to get breakouts.

I use the 'sensitive'-brush and it suits my skin just fine.

It's quite expensive, but for me it's worth every penny.
Big thumbs up for this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by mmccartney

Highly recommend this to anyone who wants to take care of their skin. It does a beautiful job at exfoliating my face and body(using the different brush heads).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by emmiemc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought is ~80 days ago (I've been waiting to finish out my 90-day trial before reviewing), but I knew it was worth the money around the end of the first month. I had so far used it religiously, twice a day, and wasn't seeing much of a difference. I had fewer pimples, they lasted less time, but there was no magical GLOW to justify the cost. I got sick and stopped using it for about a week and a half and that was when I realized that it had been hard at work! Within a few days my skin was dull, I had dry patches, and multiple breakouts. Once I started using it again they all disappeared.

The only criticism I have is that it does seem to promote hair growth! This is awesome for me, considering I have sparse eyebrows and no facial hair before this (I now have very, very mild peach fuzz), but I can imagine it might be a big issue for others.

The brushes are a wee bit expensive, but ~7$/month isn't so bad once you've made the initial investment in the system.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Jossychen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got a pink Mia 2 as a birthday gift and have been using it for two weeks!!

I always feel like cleaning make up off even with a make up remover is not good enough because some make up may still be stuck in the pores, and even after washing with a cleanser I would still feel paranoid about it. Singapore's weather is extremely humid and there can be a lot of sweat oil dust etc on the face. All that junk plus make up on the face is so darn harmful for the skin :(

Ever since I used the Mia 2, everyday I feel like I just went for a facial! I absolutely LOVE it and it is a God sent product HAHA! I use it once everyday at night and my skin has definitely felt a lot smoother and cleaner. Pores r tighter too and less visible!! Not even kidding.. It is a great investment ;)

Cannot wait to use my masks after washing my face cos the products r absorbed into the skin really effectively!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for 4 months, and absolutely love it.

I wear a lot of makeup and this really gets it off. I used to have really clogged pores, but they're been really clear since I've been using this. I think it's helped with acne, but between going off the pill and having lifelong terrible skin I wasn't expecting any improvement whatsoever in that area. Even though this is expensive I will be buying again