September 18, 2014 | 920 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite dry shampoo :) My hair can get very oily at times if I don't wash it every single day and this completely clears that up. It completely soaks up the oil and refreshes my hair. It doesn't leave a white cast on my hair either. It's only like three dollars a can so ill be stocking up on this. The smell isnt bad, but it reminds of a hairspray I've smelled before but I cant think of what

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by poreblaster2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT! It's cheap, smells decent and adds volume. It can leave behind an ashy powder if I use too much but since my hair is on the light side (dirty blonde) it's not so noticeable. I've tried many more expensive brands but they were a waste of money - Suave works as well or better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fortunately I got a good bottle--I'll be on the lookout for leaky bottles like the others mentioned. I was initially put off by the smell, thought the other citrus-scented Suave Dry Shampoo would be more to my liking, but once that one was on my head, the strong scent was intolerable and really irritated my allergies. What's the point of de-greasing morning hair for the gym if the dry shampoo makes your nose run like a faucet at the gym?

Anyway, once on the head, this one actually has a less obtrusive scent. It's more of a perfumey scent than the citrus one, but it's also lighter. That said, I still cover my face before I spray it on--I don't think fine silica particles are good for the lungs, anyway. Does a fine job of degreasing without making the hair unduly waxy (as some formulations do). I'd put it half a lippie behind the Batiste as far as performance, but the cheaper price puts it about even.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by ahagen2010

yes I would purchase this again if they would FIX THE PACKAGING!....I also got a defected bottle like other reviewers...used it once and then went to use it again and shake shake shake empty can! How disappointing..good thing it was dirt cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 8:15:00 AM More reviews by mrshall28

The product works great. Gives hair a boost, gets rid of residue and oil. I really am not a fan of the smell. But I will put up with it for the product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by maybemaybenot

I liked this alot. I used this three times. Then it fell off my counter in my bathroom. I picked it up and noticed it was almost empty. Then I realized it was leaking............ It wont let me put a 0 for the packaing. Id only rebuy if the problem was fixed

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by jess54

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG dry shampoo! Love this stuff. I would compare it to Batiste dry shampoo - just cheaper and therefore my favorite. The smell is strong (not as strong as Dove) but doesn't bother me. It makes my hair oil-free without the stiffness or dryness of other brands I have tried. And a total steal for under $3. I may be buying all of them I can find.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by bercause

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really liked this dry shampoo; it was under $3 at Walmart and still worked amazing. On days when I didn't wash my hair, spraying a little of this on my bangs would remove any oil or stringiness and leave my hair soft. It also didn't leave any gray areas like other dry shampoos I've used. The smell was a little strong, so I'd suggest using it in the bathroom. The smell seemed to fade quickly.
The only problem was the can. Mine was defective, and lasted only a couple of uses. However, at such a cheap price, I don't mind going out and buying another.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by tarapickholtz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very sad! I really liked this product a lot. It worked very well and I liked the scent better than the other dry shampoo Suave offers (which smelled nice, but the tropical scent was just too strong for me since I'm sensitive to scents), but I also got a defective item. I'm bummed out to see that there are a good number of others out there who have gone through this as well. I would gladly repurchase later on if Suave gets the containers fixed up better. I tested out my dry shampoo the day after washing my hair. I lightly sprayed only certain areas of my roots that needed it. I used very little product. I did see a little bit of whiteness on my hair, but it easy blended in when I used my brush. It worked perfectly! This is why I'm still rating it an overall 3... great product, but with a lot of defective cans out there. After using such a small amount of product, everything seemed pretty normal with how much product seemed to be left in the can. I go back to it about a week later and it feels very light, like barely any product is left. I had this happen with a dry shampoo made by Tigi, except for the first can seemed to be okay and the second was the defective one. The worst part about the defect was that I woke up this morning to a clanging sound in the bathroom. I got up quickly and went in there, only to find the dry shampoo in the sink (it had been sitting on the counter)! After reading more about the issue, I hear that Suave has mentioned that there is a pinpoint leak in some cans. I guess the small leak was enough to make the can shift off it's spot on the bathroom counter.

Hoping I can try it again later on! On a bright note, it's very inexpensive. I paid just under $3 for it at the grocery store. I'm pretty sure I threw away my receipt, so at least I won't have a lot of money wasted. I do recommend this product, but keep your receipt just in case you run into the same issue!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Update: okay have used this a few times but darn it if it doesn't feel empty as well way before it should be out of product. I originally wrote how I bought Suaves previous incarnation of dry shampoo prior to this. I could not write a proper review as the can was empty though I'd used it maybe twice if that! This version seemed not as white and with my dark brown hair ithat was a good thing. It still is white, but diffuses to blend into dark hair faster than some other dry shampoos and the price was good. But again, as I feared, the can seems defective so what good is it if its cheap if you can't get your money's worth? Original review: ust got this one and will update. I just wanted to write that with my dark brown hair most dry shampoos leave me looking like Ben Franklin in a school play. I have used this just twice but no white powdery look thus far at all. Did give some body yet did not feel stiff. So far so good!