July 23, 2014 | 2198 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2003 11:46:00 PM More reviews by aparrish

Got this in a GWP and have found it too be more useful than I ever imagined.

This is a soft, light cream based remover. It works well for all types of eye makeup without needing intense rubbing or a lot of rinsing.

Instead, I lightly massage a little into the area around each eye and tissue it off. Then I rinse with water. On rare ocasions, I'll repeat this process for difficult to remove makeup and Ta-da, I'm done.

Can't beat that!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2003 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Kminer

A nice cream remover - though I have to wet the cotton pad a little first and press a little over my lashes, this is actually a very soothing, soft feeling remover. Comes in a white cream you squeeze out - bottle is plastic so is ok if you drop or toss it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2002 10:00:00 PM More reviews by greenetribe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my holy grail eye makeup remover. the best for my super sensitive eyes. not oily, no stinging and removes all traces of makeup. and $14?? a no brainer for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2002 12:43:00 PM More reviews by kari_bear

My roommate recommended this to me after I complained about the awful-ness of the Maybelline remover. This one is great. It's formula is supposed to be as gentle as tears, but it still took off my waterproof mascara! It is a fairly thick cream (but you only need a little) and it really is so gentle that even when some got in my eye there was no stinging or blurriness. But, it's a little expensive- $19.50 Cdn.