LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

4.5

Fresh Spring Water (Aqua) , Glycerine , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) , Brazil Nut Oil (Bertholletia Excelsa) , Vanilla Pod (Vanilla planifolia) , Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Stearic Acid , Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) , Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum) , Perfume , Triethanolamine , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Goji Berry Decoction (Lycium barbarum) , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , *Limonene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Citronellol , Coumarin , Geraniol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

I will never understand why people like the smell or feel of this.
It's greasy.
It smells like an old lady.
It doesn't work.
I got it in my Lush Legends box and it's the only thing I don't like but I'm keeping it for the free face mask...I'm probably going to just dump it down the drain and wash out the container and hope it doesn't stink up my house.

Sorry not sorry.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

The smell (rose jam) is impeccable! This body conditioner (which is like hair conditioner but for the body) is supposed to moisturize the skin and will therefore leave no need for lotion. It's a smidge pricey but I'd definitely re-purchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got to be honest when I first used this I didn't like it. It had a really thick oil layer when you get out of the shower that was just gross, But I kept trying to find a way to make it work for me. The only way I can is to use it before I wash my body. It really cuts down on the oiliness and by the time I dry off my skin is super soft and I don't need lotion. Probably best for someone that is really dry. The smell isn't really rosy so I don't know why it came in my Rosie gift box, to me it's a very coco butter smell that is fantastic. I would recommend to people with rather dry skin.

(Update) : I recently got "honey I washed the kids" which is a bar soap. And I find I can use this as directed (after you wash) when I paired it with that. Before I had Turkish delight which is really moisturizing already. So it's important to know if your soap is already moisturizing.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Oh my! this was better than I expected! I use this with my exfoliating gloves from The Body Shop and its just heaven! my skin was sooo incredibly soft after. I highly recommend this!

I went to the LUSH store and feel in love with this product when one of the lovely people who work there got me to receive a hand treatment normally they do for the customers. I made sure to save the name on my phone so next time I went to Lush I could get. It has a whipped creamy texture and feels so good when I put it on my whole body. It kind of reminds me of Creme Anglaise.The scent of sweet roses lingers on after I dry my skin.
MY WAY OF USING THE PRODUCT: I have my own set of directions that I feel gets the best of the product. Rather than washing it off, I dry my skin and slather it on just like a moisturizer. I feel this way it acts like a super moisturizer! Also i don't need to use a whole lot product, so I save.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

As awesome as this product smells, it breaks out the skin on my chest--which is sad. What drew me in initially was the LUSH gal telling me how fabulous it was to put on your skin and then soak in the bath with it, making your skin feel like silk. It did feel nice, but it wasn't worth the acne it gave my chest. I've tried using it differently, like at the end of my shower. But I still break out. I've resorted to only sometimes using it on my arms and legs. Still smells very nice though.... and I haven't given up on trying to make it work for me... just haven't totally figured out how yet.^^

What I REALLY want to try is the rose jam shower gel. Too bad it's seasonal. You can BET I'll buy the biggest size bottle next time they have it! Shower gel doesn't seem like something that would break me out. Hopefully not, at least. I *LOVE* the rose jam smell.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Literally the only moisturizer I can trust! I apply after a shower after toweling dry, I feel like it works more effectively for me with less wastage as well. Godsend!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product is by far the best thing that's ever happened to my skin. It's deeply moisturising which is great for my super dry skin and has not aggravated my eczema like other body lotions can. It's convenient cos you can just rub it on in the shower in one minute flat and walk out with well hydrated and beautiful-smelling skin. It has an amazing gentle rose scent. I also soak in the bath with it now and again- I put a couple of spoonfuls in the tub and let it all soak in. It's beautiful and I can't recommend it enough

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My favorite product. No body lotion ever really worked for me--some left me with strange bumps and others did not moisturize enough. My skin is mostly dehydrated and it stays somewhat dry after lotions that mainly have oils, but this gives me more hydration that I ever thought possible (probably due to glycerin). I do not rinse this off, I would feel it would be too much of a waste, and I get the best possible results by using it as a body lotion so I don't feel the need to use it any other way. I am already on my second jar, and I bought a small one for travel as well, because I really cannot be without it anywhere. Oh, and I love the scent (sort of like honey with something else). A plus is that my boyfriend loves the smell of it too. He always says I smell like a delicious apple strudel when I have it on:)

Pricey but sooooo worth it! It smells gorgeous and leaves my skin silky smooth and soft. Will forever repurchase

Popular Bath Treatments