LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

4.5

Fresh Spring Water (Aqua) , Glycerine , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) , Brazil Nut Oil (Bertholletia Excelsa) , Vanilla Pod (Vanilla planifolia) , Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Stearic Acid , Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) , Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum) , Perfume , Triethanolamine , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Goji Berry Decoction (Lycium barbarum) , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , *Limonene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Citronellol , Coumarin , Geraniol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 4/28/2013 9:38:00 PM

So, here's the things about this product--it works. Yes, ladies you just slap this stuff on in the shower, wait a minute or two, rinse it off, and then feel like you have put lotion all over your whole body. It's actually a rather remarkable little product. I have very dry skin, but loathe the greasy feeling of lotion all over my body. That, and I'm often too lazy or late to slather myself up after a shower. So, this stuff is really a godsend for me because I can just do it all at one time.

The negatives of this product are the price and the smell. The price is OMG expensive for such a teensy bit of product. I can only afford to use it every other day or I'll be buying a $32 container of Ro's every week. Oh well. I have just resigned myself to that and continued to buy it anyway. So, then there's the smell. I know everyone else is rhapsodizing about the scent of roses. And, it does smell nice in the pot. But when it heats up in the shower and you get about halfway through the container it starts to smell like old beer. Sorry, guys. I know it's blasphemy to say that about such a crowd pleaser, but I'm slathering it on and holding my breath. After you rinse it off and put on whatever perfumes or sprays you're wearing it's still potent, but bearable. I wish they would make the same product with a different scent. However, it is so wonderful that the stinky smell has not prevented me from making it into my 3rd pot already.

on 4/26/2013 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received a sample of this with an order. It's possible my sample was expired because it smelled nothing like described. It smelled like raisins to me and I had my sister smell me after I used it and she said I smelled like booze! Nothing like rose at all!

It was very moisturizing, there was no need for lotion after and the smell lasted a couple hours so if you like the scent, that would be a good thing...for me it wasn't. But I'm going to look into LUSH's other shower smoothies because I like the product, just maybe not this particular one.

A friend of mine who is working for Lush recommended me this product because the drugstore soap in my kitchen irritated my hands.
I needed to deal with dry, itchy and red skin for more than two weeks, which transformed into something way better immediately after one use of this.
Basically I bought it because I needed a hand conditioner - something which is going to soften my hands (because I am washing them all the time and because I hate fat, thick hand creams and not being able to touch anything after I put them on) - and for that purpose, it is just perfect!
Now...
I am not a fan of the price and of the smell - it is really expensive and I can not imagine using this product on my body because I really dislike the smell of it.
But it truly saved my hands and I do not know any better product for that purpose.
I'll be mostly using it after washing hands.

on 4/16/2013 9:46:00 AM

Nothing makes my skin feel more amazing than this. Especially after a long winter. My skin has been so dry & this has changed it completely. It also smells soooo good.

on 4/13/2013 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love this even though it is in the pricey side. I got it as a sample when I was a bit iffy and wanted to make sure that I was making the right decision. The sales assistant told me you can use it as a hair treatment as well and that convinced me enough to buy the full tub, because I don't have dry skin really and didn't need it just as a skin moisturiser. I love anything rose flavoured or scented so it was kind of a no brainer for me :) plus I am a big time fan of lush and this is one of my favourite products of theirs. I've had the tub for a couple months now and I still have heaps left!

on 4/12/2013 1:26:00 PM

I love the way my skin feels after using this but it smells like beer to me! Icky.

This is my favorite scent in the world!!! Creamy rose candy in a jar. I use it as a lotion and as a hair leave in and the smell sticks around for hours, also leaving hair and skin nice and smooth. A little goes a long way so one pot will probably last three months easy for me. I will buy over and over

on 3/29/2013 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Not a rose fan but like this scent. Wish it was in a bottle and cheaper. Love how it makes my skin feels.

on 3/27/2013 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I am still on the fence whether or not I like the scent. I probably could grow to love it if I use it everyday. It last a long time. I don't like the packaging and I don't like the cost, but it does soften the skin.

on 3/13/2013 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely LOVE this product! It doesn't smell like typical rose (that smell makes me sick), but a less powdery sweeter rose. It hydrates the skin really well and I never need to use body lotion when I get out of the shower. You don't need much each time and it lasts a long time.

Popular Bath Treatments