November 28, 2014 | 1911 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Photoready 3D Volume

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2013 8:57:00 PM More reviews by sbt1218

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My friend fell in love with this mascara and convinced me to try it. It didn't have the same effect on me. I was disappointed with the clumpiness of it above all. The color is wonderful and the brush is nice but when you pull it out you can see actual clumps of mascara on the brush! For nine dollars, I will not be buying this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by BreMarie

I am actually very surprised by this mascara! I was running low on what I normally use and found this in my makeup bag. I guess I tried it once, wasn't crazy about it, and just threw it in there. Well, because I had nothing else, I decided to try it again. I don't know what I missed the first time, but I love this mascara! I am so picky with my eyelashes and I am very surprised I like this mascara so much. It really defines my eyelashes. I LOVE the brush!! It is the perfect brush in my opinion. It separates each lash and adds plenty of length and volume! And the end is rounded so you can use it to get the smaller spots. I do use several layers because I love to have dramatic eyes. This stuff is just perfect for me. Lengthens, adds volume, defines, and separates!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

Blegh I hated this mascara and that being generous. It clumped my lashes together and made them really straight. Also the brush is so hard that it physically hurt to apply.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by sugarglazed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this item in an impulsive run to the drugstore.... Its been a year since I've got it and tried working with it at different points to no avail. My lashes are typically not difficult to work with, but this stuff honestly made them look terrible.... I would not recommend this item to anyone, if you feel like fidgeting with a difficult mascara please go ahead. I will not rebuy this one.
It didnt thicken, or "volumize" my lashes, it might have added a bit of length, but thats it. no go for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Saharyyy

I randomly picked this mascara up I was in a rush and needed something quickly for my cousin's wedding in California. I was going to be wearing falsies to the occasion but still wanted something new and I do like revlon especially their eyelash curler which I already had so I thought why not try it. This was actually very good, more than what I would except. I don't have very long or curly lashes at all so I curl before and after I apply ,mascara, but I don't always get the same result when I apply mascara. This mascara was great! I got a ton of compliments on it and I think it makes your falsies look a lot better and fluffier (if that is the look you are going for) it's very black and doesn't clump at all. It does wear off but it's not that big of a deal because your eyelashes are still very curled and super noticeable plus it's easy to take off. I sometimes just wear this without top eyeliner for a nice simple look, it's really cute and you are sure to get some compliments!
***** A tip tilt your head up and use the sides of the brush to brush up the tip of your eyelashes it makes your eyelashes very thick and fluffy and use the a curler and curl up.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by hotpinkluv

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my face mascara right now.I am still on the hunt for the perfect one and may allways be lol.it is really black and make my lashes look long and full it makes them a little hard but I like that in a mascara.I like the ball on the end the really fan out my lashes.overall really great but I don't think its my HG

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Leslie5905

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the brush, but it doesn't make a major difference. The mascara is fairly average.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by cawhitern

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just so-so. Doesn't do much in the way of adding length or volume. Dried up quickly. Doesn't clump as much as some. With so many better performing mascaras available, I can't recommend this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by ImSoBrunette

By far Revlon's best mascara. If you're going to buy a Revlon mascara, this is it. It's actually a good mascara in general. It separated my lashes very nicely and gave them a nice bit of definition, lengthening, and volume. I never repurchase mascara because I'm always looking to try a new one but I might actually just go back and buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by TheGoofQueen

This has been my favorite mascara since it first appeared in stores. I have very long, blonde lashes, and this product is excellent at defining my lashes and can build to a great volume (I usually only use one or two coats). The brush occasionally grabs too much product, particularly on its tip, but that's easily swiped off on the side. The end of the brush is comprised of more spikes, which is great for getting into the inner and outer corners. I do tend to end up with a weird ring of dried, plastic-y product build up around the bottle of the cap, but it's easily peeled off so it doesn't bother me too much. The colors are excellent and the wear is phenomenal, I never notice any flaking. This product does make your lashes hard or 'crunchy', but that's never bothered me so I love the product anyway. Great mascara!