October 31, 2014 | 1218 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Photoready 3D Volume

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by sugarglazed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this item in an impulsive run to the drugstore.... Its been a year since I've got it and tried working with it at different points to no avail. My lashes are typically not difficult to work with, but this stuff honestly made them look terrible.... I would not recommend this item to anyone, if you feel like fidgeting with a difficult mascara please go ahead. I will not rebuy this one.
It didnt thicken, or "volumize" my lashes, it might have added a bit of length, but thats it. no go for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Saharyyy

I randomly picked this mascara up I was in a rush and needed something quickly for my cousin's wedding in California. I was going to be wearing falsies to the occasion but still wanted something new and I do like revlon especially their eyelash curler which I already had so I thought why not try it. This was actually very good, more than what I would except. I don't have very long or curly lashes at all so I curl before and after I apply ,mascara, but I don't always get the same result when I apply mascara. This mascara was great! I got a ton of compliments on it and I think it makes your falsies look a lot better and fluffier (if that is the look you are going for) it's very black and doesn't clump at all. It does wear off but it's not that big of a deal because your eyelashes are still very curled and super noticeable plus it's easy to take off. I sometimes just wear this without top eyeliner for a nice simple look, it's really cute and you are sure to get some compliments!
***** A tip tilt your head up and use the sides of the brush to brush up the tip of your eyelashes it makes your eyelashes very thick and fluffy and use the a curler and curl up.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by hotpinkluv

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my face mascara right now.I am still on the hunt for the perfect one and may allways be lol.it is really black and make my lashes look long and full it makes them a little hard but I like that in a mascara.I like the ball on the end the really fan out my lashes.overall really great but I don't think its my HG

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Leslie5905

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the brush, but it doesn't make a major difference. The mascara is fairly average.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by cawhitern

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just so-so. Doesn't do much in the way of adding length or volume. Dried up quickly. Doesn't clump as much as some. With so many better performing mascaras available, I can't recommend this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by ImSoBrunette

By far Revlon's best mascara. If you're going to buy a Revlon mascara, this is it. It's actually a good mascara in general. It separated my lashes very nicely and gave them a nice bit of definition, lengthening, and volume. I never repurchase mascara because I'm always looking to try a new one but I might actually just go back and buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by TheGoofQueen

This has been my favorite mascara since it first appeared in stores. I have very long, blonde lashes, and this product is excellent at defining my lashes and can build to a great volume (I usually only use one or two coats). The brush occasionally grabs too much product, particularly on its tip, but that's easily swiped off on the side. The end of the brush is comprised of more spikes, which is great for getting into the inner and outer corners. I do tend to end up with a weird ring of dried, plastic-y product build up around the bottle of the cap, but it's easily peeled off so it doesn't bother me too much. The colors are excellent and the wear is phenomenal, I never notice any flaking. This product does make your lashes hard or 'crunchy', but that's never bothered me so I love the product anyway. Great mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by chinupbeautiful03

honestly, i really love this mascara. its hard to find mascaras that hold my curl (i have medium-long yet pretty thin lashes) especially at the drugstore but when i used this i was really surprised. it doesnt provide way too much volume like Loreal Voluminous does but it does provide length and a little definition. it holds my curl all day (even when i dont curl my lashes), provides a decent amount of volume, length and a decent amount of definition. This is Covergirl Clump Crusher is my favorite drugstore mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I found this on clearance on a supermarket. I decided to try it out since I'm a makeup junkie and I already have three mascaras, lol. It is a voluminizing mascara but it gives excellent separation and lengthens very well. It seems to last all day without flaking so far. This is an underrated mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by jg7251

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure why this mascara gets good reviews but all it did was lengthen my lashes but not really volumize them. On top of that, this is one of those mascaras that makes your lashes hard and "crunchy", which I can't stand. It also smudges easily. Not buying again.