Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 1/6/2014 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great cream shadow! Perfectly creamy and highly pigmented.

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Gave in to the hype purchased this expecting it to be somewhat stark on my skin tone or mediocre product at best. I couldn't have possibly been more wrong. BTTB is a GORGEOUS neutral light bronze/pewter mixed shade definitely universal on everyone. No coppery gold tones at all.

Compliments ANY lip color nude, bright neon to vampy dark. Yes even red lips. Stays on all day often times I don't use eye primer underneath it but still doesn't crease & fade. So darn pigmented creamy never crumbles or looks patchy. Glides on like a dream completely understand why it's so popular.

Apply with synthetic flat brush. Then smooth out using your fingers.

on 12/30/2013 6:26:00 PM

I have nothing bad to say about this product. It´s very pigmented and really easy to blend, which can vary between the shades of these color tattoos. Creating a one shadow look with this is super easy, and I´ve worn this for hours and hours without noticing any creasing! Definitely a makeup must have from the drugstore. I´m getting pomegranate punk next!

on 12/25/2013 12:03:00 PM

I really enjoy this product. I hardly ever wear eyeshadow but when I do I prefer cream shadows as they stay put longer. I usually put this all over my lid and then define my crease with a matte dark brown for a smoky look. If I want a more subtle look I'd only use this for my outer half. This product can be used as a base or alone as an eyeshadow. It's very versatile and looks great on everyone. The only issue is the pot because it gets harder to take out the product as you use it. Other than that I think it's great product: blendable, great pigmentation, versatile, good quality... I'll definately repurchase.

on 12/19/2013 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this color, it is so rich and pretty on the lid. The formula is creamy and easy to blend. I use my fingers to apply and just blend with a brush or fingers. It's pretty fool-proof. The color payoff is good and love this line.

I had no creasing or anything without any primer or anything on top, to ME that is a huge deal. When a bronze powder shadow is placed on top it becomes even more intense. I definitely will purchase this again and have grabbed other colors as well.

on 12/19/2013 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product! I own many of these in several colors, but I don't see why all the hating? You can't just apply w/your finger & be done. What you do is get a blending brush and blend, blend, blend. Now if that's all the coverage u want,fine ur done. But I like to use these as a creme base underneath my eyeshadows. If u blend well, your shadow will look flawless and more intense. It gives them much more staying power.

on 11/24/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I never wear eyeshadow so I should have known I wouldn't like this product! It's a cream shadow and a beautiful medium golden brown. My problem with this product is that it creases like mad! Would not repurchase, but I am interested in the new matte shades.

on 11/22/2013 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I will start off by saying this is one of my favorite shades of all the Color Tattoos. This is the firat cream eyeshadow I have ever tried and I am glad I did. I have a medium skin tone and I think it works well with it. I usually grab this color on days where I get lazy or I am running late. It looks beautiful and it's very simple to use. The staying power is great as well, lasts all day for sure! I like the consistency of the product and overall, it is a great eyeshadow. I will repurchase and purchasing more from the collection. :)

on 11/22/2013 12:15:00 PM

On my NC30 skin tone, it's a pretty bronze-y all over the lid colour that makes it look like I put more effort than I actually did. My eye-shadow skills are lackluster so this is perfect. I've had this product for over a year and neglected it for the past few months. It dried up but I used a cotton pad from Costco and just wiped away the top layer. Yes, it does waste a bit of product but I'd rather do that than to buy another one. There is a little bit of creasing after 8 hours. When I wear it with the Nars pro-prime eye-shadow base, it lasted for over 12 hours. It comes off easily with my Body Shop remover. I'd definitely repurchase, the cheapest I had seen it for is $5 CAD at Walmart.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

On and On Bronze: I love this beautiful foolproof shadow!
The colour is fantastic: a gorgeous toasted shimmery cinnamony, coppery, biscuity bronze...
I heard about it on Vivianna does Makeup, she has cool-toned fair skin and dark hair (and very dark eyebrows) too, even though she's about a hundred years younger than me :-)

Some other reviewers have mentioned it looks greyish on their lids, I don't find that, and am actually happy it doesn't look as pinkish as it does on my hand. On me it's sort of taupeish, in a coppery way, and a tiny bit gothic.
It's very flattering and unspeakably easy to smudge on. With fingers. Even for people who have almost no experience with cream eye shadows.
Staying power is very good too, especially when primed properly!
The metallic effect stays put and looks amazing with oodles of soot-black mascara.
Without a primer I find it a bit thin but it can easily be layered with other neutral shades.
Now, if only they made a pewter grey....

Definitely worth 5 lippies: Cheap, long-wearing, beautiful and easily available.

Video Reviews & Tutorials