Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.8

on 2/27/2015 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Does what it says, best under eye concealer!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't know. Everyone seems to love this. It covers fine, I'm just not crazy about the finish. The search for the perfect under eye concealer continues.

on 2/26/2015 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this concealer. It blends so easily and it doesn't cake AT ALL under the eyes. I don't have dark circles, but this works as such a wonderful under eye highlight and blurs imperfections nicely. I don't like to use it as a high light on my nose or forehead though. It seems to sit on the skin awkwardly that way, but then again, that's not what it's meant for!

I would definitely repurchase!

on 2/24/2015 11:57:00 PM

weird little sponge applicator and the plastic cap broke at some point too but the actual product is fantastic

on 2/23/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This product sucks. I've seen everybody rave about this so I went and bought it because I have dark circles I can never cover as much as I want. The coverage is mediocre, the sponge applicator sucks up product and it creases really badly. The shade is also off. I'm olive skinned and bought "nude" and it's too dark for me! My collection 2000 concealer works way better.

on 2/22/2015 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this concealor since everyone RAVES about it. I have oily skin and for some reason when i added a second layer it made my skin look very dry and started peeling off. The color range also sucks. I'm tan/olive with yellow undertones and I couldn't find a color I liked.

on 2/22/2015 10:46:00 AM

I just finished using this entire product and it works ok as a concealer, but it really does not erase dark circles. I like the sponge applicator, and it product lasted a while, but I really do not think I will purchase it again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Amazing concealer for light coverage under the eye. Does not crease and looks natural. For someone who needs a lot of coverage, I would not necessarily recommend unless you have a higher coverage setting powder.

on 2/20/2015 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have such a love/hate relationship with this product. I use this primarily as a highlight (under eyes, bridge of nose, inner forehead, cupid's bow, and center of my chin). Brief description of my skin.

I wouldn't say that I have mature skin; however, it is not what it used to be. I have 3 lines (not fine, but not deep yet) on my forehead, and some fine lines around my eyes. I have combination skin, normal in the cheek and forehead area, oily in the TZone. I have melasma on both of my cheeks that resulted from sun exposure when I was pregnant. As well as red marks from blemishes from when I was a teenager.

The love of this product comes with the fact that I don't find that it settles into my fine lines, and it is super blendable. In addition to that, the sponge applicator feels great on my skin and I don't feel like there is a lot of tugging happening (especially in the areas under my eyes that I am so desperately trying to save from the aging process). It has a wonderful texture and I wouldn't say that there is a smell that bothers me...

The hate part of this product is it's pigmentation... It is fine for all areas on my face, except for the area under my eyes (which is such a bummer because that is the area that I would prefer to use it on as it doesn't settle into those pesky lines, nor do I feel tugging that I frequently feel with heavy concealers). I definitely do not have ridiculous circles, purple/blue areas under my eyes, and it stinks that this doesn't cancel out the little discoloring I have. I have resorted to using this on the other areas of my face while using a different product (more expensive) under my eyes. I do that to conserve the more expensive product, because I have no issues repurchasing this for the price tag.

The product is quite messy and left my skin very dry and cracked looking. I could only use it right under my eyes, anywhere else just made things worse. It seemed like a good idea but the thing blew up all over the place over night sitting on my makeup table. The color was nice but that was about it. Didn't blend well and certainly didn't look natural at all. Yuk!

Video Reviews & Tutorials