Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really like this concealer it has a lovely light texture but also has good coverage. I like to use it for a subtle highlight, would prefer if the sponge applicator was a brush.

I have heard nothing but great reviews of this product from YouTube. So I was very excited to finally go out and get this product in the color brightener. they did not have fear, & I am very fair complected so that's why I picked that particular shade. I was so disappointed in this product. it was extremely pink and very drying and did not do a lot to conceal my circles even though I do not consider my circles to be extreme. So now I'm using it as an eyelid primer and it does a great job in creating a blank slate and helping my eye shadow stick. It is very pink on my eyelids as well so I do not always use it that way. Basically I'm just trying to not waste the product. I wonder if I should go back and find the shade in light as I have read it does not have a pink undertone. it would still be drying under my eyes I'm sure unless the formula for that particular shade is different.

Having heard excellent reviews on this product i decided to purchase it. I believe it was £8 at boots which I thought was a reasonable price considering there is a good amount of product.
However, i absolutely hated it!! It creased like no other despite being set with powder and only a little remained at the end of the day. Thinking it was the sponge applicator which I also hated, I removed it but there was no difference. The only positive I can give this is the shade was the perfect shade for me. I tried to use it to highlight and it became cakey and clung to dry patches on my dry skin despite adequate moisturising. My opinion? DO NOT BUY THIS!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this concealer so much it saddens me to see it diminish day by day, despite the fact that I'll be repurchasing it the minute it runs out.
I have the 'nude' shade which is a medium shade and suits my NC30 skin perfectly. I don't suffer from terrible under-eye circles but it counteracts any shadows I may have wonderfully. I also use it on blemishes and spots and it covers them up nicely. The texture is smooth and creamy and blends like a dream. Sometimes I skip foundation altogether, and use the concealer on its own. It makes my skin looks so soft and smooth, blurring out all the minor imperfections and lasting incredibly well too. I love it.
The only downside is the packaging. I'm not a huge fan of the sponge-head applicator, I'd much rather it came with a pump or a doe-foot applicator but I can overlook that little fault because the concealer itself is amazing!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a "holy grail" product for me. I have one of these in every bag, purse and have used it for a couple of years now. I sometimes use this when I am in a hurry and just need my face to be "awake". I swipe it on in the triangle between the corners of my eyes and the bottom of my nose, dab in, set with powder and finish with mascara. When I first purchased it, I was a little concerned how it would blend into my fair skin; but it blends very nicely. Even if you happen to get just a bit too much product on your skin. I think this is a must for any beauty bag.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I like the consistency of this one. I just took the wrong shade. i have the brightening instead of medium light. It comes with the sponge tip. It is easy to apply.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It has full coverage and I like the sponge top, but it melts down and it's caked all over my face at the end of the day.

I have a hard time finding concealers that work for me. I saw that several beauty reviewers on YouTube were praising the Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser, so I decided to try it. Not quite my holy grail concealer, but I really do like it. The consistency is smooth and it blends very well.

It comes in a tube with a round sponge-tip applicator attached. You turn a little dial to dispsense product into the tip. I use this tip to apply it where needed, and then use a separate make-up sponge to lightly blend it in. It doesn't completly cover my under-eye dark circles, but it minimizes their appearance without looking cakey or giving me the dreaded reverse racoon eyes. It also works to cover small red spots around my nose or any minor blemishes that occasionally pop up.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

as some people have said, this concealer does tend to crease after a few hours, but it's pretty minimal so i don't really consider it a problem. i wouldn't say it completely hides dark circles, but it does soften their appearance and brighten up the undereye area. i don't really like the applicator; it's unsanitary and it's hard to tell how much product you're squeezing out. i just use a brush to blend the concealer out and it does blend really well. it doesn't cake up or anything. there's also a huge amount of product in the tube, which makes me more likely to repurchase this than my favorite dark circle concealer (maybelline dream touch).

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

This is nice. Will let you know how long it wears.

Video Reviews & Tutorials