Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

4.4

on 4/15/2013 2:13:00 PM

I bought this after reading the reviews and I'm glad I did. It goes on sheer and moisturizing and the color on me is a pinky brown, more brown than pink. I'm looking forward to getting more colors. Also, I can touch up without using a mirror and that's a first for me.

on 4/13/2013 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product! Great nude for nc42 skin

on 4/5/2013 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have finally jumped on the bandwagon and bought this. The color is very pretty on my pigmented lips; a "my lips but better " shade. Application is smooth and it goes on sheer with color that you can build upon. I really like the packaging too. The only thing I dislike is that it doesn't have good lasting power. I think I had less than twenty minutes of wear so I would definitely have to keep a tube of this around to reapply constantly and my tube will be used up quickly . Luckily I bought this on sale. Not sure if I would buy again, but the color is lovely.

I think the Revlon Lip Butters are an either you love them or hate them product. I Really tried to love these and I had Pink Truffle for the longest of the ones that I bought. (Bought 5 and slowly returned them to the store until I had 1) The more I wore it, the more I hated it. there really isnt a flattering shade for my skin tone in this line and the consistency doesn't work for me either.Just couldn't get it to work for me.

on 3/31/2013 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this product as I am able to add to my short list of lip products that I can use and not have an allergic reaction to. I was hesitant at first but after swatching several times, I convinced myself to just give it a shot as it's claiming to be a lip butter and consistency is definitely far from a lipstick (which I'm allergic to) and boy am I glad :) Not too convinced of the price as the color really doesn't stay. Also, not a big fan of the packaging and I seem to struggle to take the lid off but will definitely repurchase when on sale (bought them when they were on sale to begin with).

on 3/28/2013 1:47:00 PM

Just chiming in to announce my love for Pink Truffle! On my pale lips its darker than a MLBB but in a very flattering sheer pink/brown way. Love for everyday. Feels like a balm, no taste or scent, cheap. You do have to reapply, but considering the pros, I'm won over. I should've jumped on this Lip butter bandwagon ages ago, I thought they'd just be super sheer and meh-- I was wrong. WIN!

on 3/27/2013 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

A great colour for me, very MLBB with a sheerness to it that is quite pretty. I like the way it conditions my lips, the only slight negative I can think of is that this product line in general is not very long lasting. But aside from that they are lovely.

This one has really grown on me. Initially bought it in summer and was underwhelmed, but now in winter, after an l/s buying spree that left me fairly unsatisfied, I'm realizing that pink truffle is my perfect option for everyday. It is truly neutral on me so looks great with both cool and warm eye/ cheek combos. A medium nude that doesn't leave me washed out. I love that it's sparkle free and looks good with both colorful and naked eye looks. Between this and L'Oreal Gilded Pink, I'm set for daytime. (Until summer and Tutti Frutti season!)

on 3/24/2013 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a lovely flattering rosy brown/pink colour. It is moisturising, has no scent and is quite shiny. It doesn't last long on the lips though. It is 5.99 in the UK. It reminds me of Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Blushed Rose.

on 3/22/2013 10:14:00 PM

Very pretty pink-brown color (on me, it is almost red). Feels the same when applied as the rest of the LipButters. PF, however, looks less sheer/sparkly in color.