October 1, 2014 | 1840 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hervana

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by pulidobl

This is the second Benefit boxed face powder I've bought. The first one, Coralista eventually broke me out, so I was hesitant to buy this. The colors were so mesmerizing in the little box, I had to give it a try. I'm glad I did! It really gives a soft natural glow and I can pair any of my lip colors with it and it looks perfect! No sensitivity issues with this one. Why I gave it a four lippie is it is a bit pricey ($28.00 USD) for being in a cardboard box (I hope the box stays intact before I use it up) and if you don't save the inner plastic sleeve, the brush rests right on the product. Save the plastic liner!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Not a showstopper, but decently cute. It doesn't really come off as lavender in my opinion. Not too sure what color to call it actually. Maybe pink? Also way too matte. I'll play with it more, but so far not that impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by elizabethnace1124

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, so I went into Sephora with my mom to just go look at everything there because....I have an addiction. But anyway, we walk in, and get bombarded by this Benefit saleswoman and she starts rubbing this all over my cheeks and putting lipgloss on my, I finally got her to stop before she put mascara on me (Funny thing is, I already had all of that on). I thought that the color was pretty, and it flattered my fair skin, but I would NEVER EVER pay 28 dollars for that, I just don't think it's worth it. I think that the Hard Candy blushes in the boxes are literally the same thing, and I'm not big on blushes anyway. But if you have 28 dollars and love being bombarded by saleswomen, run to Sephora right now and get it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like it, but don't love it.

After seeing and reading reviews, I believe I expected more. I was disappointed because the blush barely shows up on my skin tone and the packaging has gotten smaller.

It smells nice and I love the concept, so hopefully I can come back and find something to love later on down the track.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by merenguehips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Let me start by saying I'm quite fair (Light in Pur Minerals/Bare Escentuals), and I hate heavy-handed blush. I prefer a very natural, light pink/rose color that complements without standing out too much from my skin. This is perfect!! I don't find it chalky at all, matte, yes, but again, I prefer matte blushes to shimmers, which tend to look oily on me. Also, I tried the brush it comes with...use it if you want a more noticeable blush look. Otherwise, I use my Pur Minerals fat powder brush that just lightly dusts the product on, which again, is the ideal application for me. I haven't had any issues with the flip-top lid, and unless you're just really careless, clumsy or generally rough with your products, chances are, you won't have any issues with this either. Darker skin tones should probably skip it, but if you're fair, like light, matte blushes with a gorgeous scent, try it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Thought this was another version of sugarbomb which was an epic fail for me so I wasn't too interested in getting this when I first saw pic of it. Tried it in store - swatched on my arm with the provided brush, applied several coats of it and it still didn't show up so I figured it was the crappy brush. I bought it with my 20% off ulta coupon and I have to say I like it! Use my own MAC brush and just 2-3 swirls and it shows up fine on my c2 fair skin. I agree it prob wouldn't work for darker tones but I'm very glad it works for me. Love the pretty pink color, cute packaging, smells nice and price ok cuz of the coupon.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Tifmcd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is georgia's purple sister. It's a light purpley frost. I don't find it very flattering for my middle range olive skin tone. To be honest... it doesn't show up.

I had this blush for one day and then returned it. I also felt it was chalky? I hope im not alone on thinking that.

AND. 28 bucks for this? Get real.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by BCP

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

ooou, I just love Hervana.
for the record, I have really pale skin, and I don't doubt that's a reason why I love it so much.
I wouldn't recommend it for darker skin tones, but if you're a pale girl like I am, you should absolutely get this. great pigmentation and performance.
It's probably one of my new favourite products and it's a no brainer for an everyday blush :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by qubanmaggot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush thinking it was going to be a pretty pink, but it barely shows up on my NC30 skin. I'd keep it and could just pack it on but it only provides Benefit keeps downsizing their product with the same price tag. I'm not happy.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by xandreaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this blush when I bought it about a month ago. I'm an NC25/30 and it barely shows up on my skin. I'm literally swirling my brush in this thing over and over and no real color payoff! disappointing. benefits products aren't cheap and the quality of some of their stuff is cheap as well. I love the WattsUp highlighter tho, that's use everyday. this blush was a little disappointing though!