April 24, 2014 | 1811 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hervana

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 7:40:00 PM More reviews by ticklez88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like it, but don't love it.

After seeing and reading reviews, I believe I expected more. I was disappointed because the blush barely shows up on my skin tone and the packaging has gotten smaller.

It smells nice and I love the concept, so hopefully I can come back and find something to love later on down the track.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by merenguehips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Let me start by saying I'm quite fair (Light in Pur Minerals/Bare Escentuals), and I hate heavy-handed blush. I prefer a very natural, light pink/rose color that complements without standing out too much from my skin. This is perfect!! I don't find it chalky at all, matte, yes, but again, I prefer matte blushes to shimmers, which tend to look oily on me. Also, I tried the brush it comes with...use it if you want a more noticeable blush look. Otherwise, I use my Pur Minerals fat powder brush that just lightly dusts the product on, which again, is the ideal application for me. I haven't had any issues with the flip-top lid, and unless you're just really careless, clumsy or generally rough with your products, chances are, you won't have any issues with this either. Darker skin tones should probably skip it, but if you're fair, like light, matte blushes with a gorgeous scent, try it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by audmac

Thought this was another version of sugarbomb which was an epic fail for me so I wasn't too interested in getting this when I first saw pic of it. Tried it in store - swatched on my arm with the provided brush, applied several coats of it and it still didn't show up so I figured it was the crappy brush. I bought it with my 20% off ulta coupon and I have to say I like it! Use my own MAC brush and just 2-3 swirls and it shows up fine on my c2 fair skin. I agree it prob wouldn't work for darker tones but I'm very glad it works for me. Love the pretty pink color, cute packaging, smells nice and price ok cuz of the coupon.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Tifmcd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is georgia's purple sister. It's a light purpley frost. I don't find it very flattering for my middle range olive skin tone. To be honest... it doesn't show up.

I had this blush for one day and then returned it. I also felt it was chalky? I hope im not alone on thinking that.

AND. 28 bucks for this? Get real.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by BCP

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

ooou, I just love Hervana.
for the record, I have really pale skin, and I don't doubt that's a reason why I love it so much.
I wouldn't recommend it for darker skin tones, but if you're a pale girl like I am, you should absolutely get this. great pigmentation and performance.
It's probably one of my new favourite products and it's a no brainer for an everyday blush :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by qubanmaggot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this blush thinking it was going to be a pretty pink, but it barely shows up on my NC30 skin. I'd keep it and could just pack it on but it only provides Benefit keeps downsizing their product with the same price tag. I'm not happy.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by xandreaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this blush when I bought it about a month ago. I'm an NC25/30 and it barely shows up on my skin. I'm literally swirling my brush in this thing over and over and no real color payoff! disappointing. benefits products aren't cheap and the quality of some of their stuff is cheap as well. I love the WattsUp highlighter tho, that's use everyday. this blush was a little disappointing though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Asianbarbiee91

I generally HATE blushes. I prefer bronzers because blushes no matter how light tend to look overdone on me. Bronzers also tend to contour my face shape and make it look chiseled (think high cheekbones). Blushes, on the other hand, tend to make my face look red and round, giving it no definition whatsoever. Anyway, I went to my local Macy's with my boyfriend today and was lured by this cute packaging. I had little hopes for this blush due to past experiences but decided to try it anyway. I was amazed at how it brightened my face in such a lovely and natural way. It is the perfect combination of lilac + light pink, and works wonderfully for my NC 25 skin. I was also doubtful of how the stripes of different colors would come out evenly on my skin... but there are no blotchiness!! Most blushes do not come out evenly no matter what brush I use. However, I used the crappy brush that comes with the benefit blushes and it works great! This also looked great with my MAC flamingo lipstick.. Try pairing this with a light pink lipstick. The look complemented my brown eyes and dark brown hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by caligrl16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this blush!! It is super natural and gives a really pretty lilac-peachy flush. Keep in mind that I am very fair (i don't know my MAC shade but I am the second lightest in BE for reference). I can see why people with darker skin would not like it because it is very light. However if you have fair skin I would HIGHLY recommend this! I can safely say this is my favorite blush! I will most definitely re-buy when i'm out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by olinay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this blush. Its really nice for everyday, very natural looking. I have fair skin so the color shows up nicely on my skin. I never really liked the fact that Benefit's powders were in boxes because I feel like I can't really get my brush in there but I can see why some people may like it. Overall I really like the colors in this blush and when swirled together it looks really nice!