GLAMGLOW Mud Mask

3.2

Aqua (Water), Montmorillonite (Volcanic Minerals), Kaolin (French Sea Clay), Magnesium Aluminium Silicate (Purified Clay), Polyethylene, Pumice (Micro Volcanic Rock), Camellia Sinesis Leef (Green Tea Leef), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (Green Tee), Chamomilla Recutica Flower Extract (Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Marigold), Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Hedara Helix Extract (Ivy), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey Herb), Lavandula Hybrida Oil (Lavender), Glycerin (Vegetable), Parfum, [Benxyl Benzonate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool], Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Prpylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

on 1/26/2014 1:36:00 PM

Pretty impressed that it reduced my huge pimples ( I just broke out using another product) like within the hour I used it. Works wonder as a zit spot treatment. I'm pretty acne prone so this works really well for me.

on 1/25/2014 3:12:00 AM

Above average mask, wish it wasn't so expensive!

Pros: Only need a thin layer, dries quickly, and leaves a nice glow.

Negatives: High price, chunky pieces of leaves.

Nice to try, but wouldn't repurchase.

Can buy many other masks that provide the same results for much less.

I have to say, I was skeptical about this product, mostly because of the price, so I bought some samples. I'm not fond of it. I wouldn't buy the full sized product. I find after using it I find more blackheads and it doesn't really do anything for my skin and I've applied it about 4 times now and haven't cared much for the results..

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I dont have sensitive skin in the least, but this stuff burned my poor face so badly. I had it on maybe a minute and my skin felt like it was bubbling under the mask. When i took it off my skin was so angry at me for a couple days.

on 1/18/2014 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Although I could never use this as directed, I really like how my skin looks after I use it my way. What they call a "tingle," I call a burn. I could never leave this on my face for 5 minutes, let alone the 10 suggested. I wet my face, gently rub it in, then rinse it off. It's only on my face for a minute, but my skin is really bright and clear. It's like all the benefits of a full microdermabrasion in only a minute. I find the consistency of the scrubbing particles to be perfect -- not too abrasive and not so soft that it doesn't do anything. I would not use this every day, but it's a great treatment.

on 1/16/2014 8:07:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Smelled great, but once I smeared it on my skin it was like I headslammed a campfire. Not even 2 minutes into it and I washed it off. My face was beet red, so I rinsed with cool water and slathered on moisturizer and I was fine. Returned it the next day. Never using again.

on 1/12/2014 12:31:00 PM

Attention ladies: you can make your own glam glow mask. You can buy green clay, French clay, volcanic rock (pulverized of course), add chamomile tea, green tea (yes, right out of the tea bag, add a drop of lavender essential oil. All these ingredients will probably cost you the price of one tub of this-but your products will last you a year. You could make a mask every day for a year for the price of one itty bitty jar of this stuff. Yes, it has a couple other ingredients like marigold for example. You can buy that too or pluck it out of your garden. Seriously, you can make this stuff-I Do!!! And it saves me a ton of money. And masks are freshly made when I want it. Amazon has a facial set with a brush, bowl, measuring spoons for under $3. I use a kitchen ceramic bowl and my old Lancome flat foundation brush. Hope this helps someone. Lots of various clays are available. Good luck and best wishes ladies.

on 1/8/2014 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This product is too harsh for my little sensitive skin I think. I thought it was pretty irritating in fact when I used it, however I thought my skin felt really great afterwards.

Although I have sensitive skin, for some reason, my face really likes this. It has an earthy, mineral and tea smell. You put it on, let it dry and then add water and massage the little rocks to exfoliate. I don't rub very hard because the little volcanic rocks mean business and it would scratch and irritate my skin if I did. My face is glowing and baby butt smooth when I'm finished. I really like it for the days when I see that my skin has gotten a bit dull. Great results.....Pssst...I didn't buy it for $70...I bought it for like $35 on Amazon. I wanted the Sephora points, but I wanted the half off price more.

on 1/8/2014 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I recieved some samples of this and I don't know...it didn't seem to do anything special. I mean, I use mud masques a lot and this didn't do anything they didn't. Freeman masques do the same thing for like $3.50 lol. This is like $70. I think its more of a gimmick than anything else honestly and I would never pay $70 for this.

No breakouts, no stinging, and no real "glow" I noticed. Was just a typical masque. Hope this helps anyone considering this.

Popular Masks