GLAMGLOW Mud Mask

3.2

Aqua (Water), Montmorillonite (Volcanic Minerals), Kaolin (French Sea Clay), Magnesium Aluminium Silicate (Purified Clay), Polyethylene, Pumice (Micro Volcanic Rock), Camellia Sinesis Leef (Green Tea Leef), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (Green Tee), Chamomilla Recutica Flower Extract (Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Marigold), Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Hedara Helix Extract (Ivy), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey Herb), Lavandula Hybrida Oil (Lavender), Glycerin (Vegetable), Parfum, [Benxyl Benzonate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool], Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Prpylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

on 2/18/2014 3:06:00 PM

I have been seeing a lot of different opinions with this mask. I had gotten a sample of this from Sephora, and with one use I knew I was going to love it! Now I have the full size! I left this mask on for about an hour (yes, that is a long time) but, I really wanted to get my money's worth out of it...because as you can see it is very pricey! When you first apply it, it is of a dark gray/brown color...but when this product dries it almost turns a mint green. I loved watching how my face reacted to this mask; you could see on my nose that it was sucking out all of those oils from throughout the day. This mask is a little rough when applying, that is because of the tea leaves that are in it. Those leaves are used to exfoliate when rinsing this mask off! This product left my skin feeling fresh, felt like my pores were less noticeable, and my skin felt tight and lifted than it did before applying this. I would recommend people first to try a sample size, just in case this mask does not work out for you!
- Kori

on 2/13/2014 7:12:00 PM

This stuff definitely leaves my skin smooth, with a nice glow and is probably the best thing I've ever used for getting rid of the blackheads on my nose. And I do like that it dries quickly (~10min), is very easy to wash off and that you get a bit of a scrub when you take it off. However, this stuff BURNS when you put it on for about a minute. I am generally a lover of tingly masks but this stuff made my eyes water. So bottom line, love the effect, but won't use this unless I really need to perk up my skin for a special occasion or something.

on 1/31/2014 10:39:00 PM

Just buy queen Helene's mint julep mask. It's like $4 for 5 times as much product and it does the same thing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This product was just merely okay for me. During application, I found a piece of cardboard in my jar, which I wasn't too happy about considering this is a "high end product." Aside from that, after the mask had set it was very uncomfortable and dry. It also stained my very fine almost white baby hairs around my forehead. After I removed it, it did seem to help with the acne breakouts I had, but it did dry my skin a lot. Maybe it would work better as a spot treatment if you have sensitive, dry and acne prone skin.

on 1/29/2014 12:06:00 AM

I relieved a sample of this mask. I was skeptic at first, however i gave it the benefit of the doubt; and glad I did. Applying the mask was cool and gritty. Don't rub it too hard, or else it will hurt. I left it on for 15 minutes then washed it off in the shower before bed. My skin was so amazingly soft. It felt so fresh and clean! I have to say that the mask left my skin a bit dry. I would probably buy this product.

on 1/26/2014 1:36:00 PM

Pretty impressed that it reduced my huge pimples ( I just broke out using another product) like within the hour I used it. Works wonder as a zit spot treatment. I'm pretty acne prone so this works really well for me.

on 1/25/2014 3:12:00 AM

Above average mask, wish it wasn't so expensive!

Pros: Only need a thin layer, dries quickly, and leaves a nice glow.

Negatives: High price, chunky pieces of leaves.

Nice to try, but wouldn't repurchase.

Can buy many other masks that provide the same results for much less.

I have to say, I was skeptical about this product, mostly because of the price, so I bought some samples. I'm not fond of it. I wouldn't buy the full sized product. I find after using it I find more blackheads and it doesn't really do anything for my skin and I've applied it about 4 times now and haven't cared much for the results..

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I dont have sensitive skin in the least, but this stuff burned my poor face so badly. I had it on maybe a minute and my skin felt like it was bubbling under the mask. When i took it off my skin was so angry at me for a couple days.

on 1/18/2014 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Although I could never use this as directed, I really like how my skin looks after I use it my way. What they call a "tingle," I call a burn. I could never leave this on my face for 5 minutes, let alone the 10 suggested. I wet my face, gently rub it in, then rinse it off. It's only on my face for a minute, but my skin is really bright and clear. It's like all the benefits of a full microdermabrasion in only a minute. I find the consistency of the scrubbing particles to be perfect -- not too abrasive and not so soft that it doesn't do anything. I would not use this every day, but it's a great treatment.

Popular Masks