GLAMGLOW Mud Mask

3.2

Aqua (Water), Montmorillonite (Volcanic Minerals), Kaolin (French Sea Clay), Magnesium Aluminium Silicate (Purified Clay), Polyethylene, Pumice (Micro Volcanic Rock), Camellia Sinesis Leef (Green Tea Leef), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (Green Tee), Chamomilla Recutica Flower Extract (Chamomile), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Marigold), Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Hedara Helix Extract (Ivy), Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey Herb), Lavandula Hybrida Oil (Lavender), Glycerin (Vegetable), Parfum, [Benxyl Benzonate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool], Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Prpylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This product was just merely okay for me. During application, I found a piece of cardboard in my jar, which I wasn't too happy about considering this is a "high end product." Aside from that, after the mask had set it was very uncomfortable and dry. It also stained my very fine almost white baby hairs around my forehead. After I removed it, it did seem to help with the acne breakouts I had, but it did dry my skin a lot. Maybe it would work better as a spot treatment if you have sensitive, dry and acne prone skin.

on 1/29/2014 12:06:00 AM

I relieved a sample of this mask. I was skeptic at first, however i gave it the benefit of the doubt; and glad I did. Applying the mask was cool and gritty. Don't rub it too hard, or else it will hurt. I left it on for 15 minutes then washed it off in the shower before bed. My skin was so amazingly soft. It felt so fresh and clean! I have to say that the mask left my skin a bit dry. I would probably buy this product.

on 1/26/2014 1:36:00 PM

Pretty impressed that it reduced my huge pimples ( I just broke out using another product) like within the hour I used it. Works wonder as a zit spot treatment. I'm pretty acne prone so this works really well for me.

on 1/25/2014 3:12:00 AM

Above average mask, wish it wasn't so expensive!

Pros: Only need a thin layer, dries quickly, and leaves a nice glow.

Negatives: High price, chunky pieces of leaves.

Nice to try, but wouldn't repurchase.

Can buy many other masks that provide the same results for much less.

I have to say, I was skeptical about this product, mostly because of the price, so I bought some samples. I'm not fond of it. I wouldn't buy the full sized product. I find after using it I find more blackheads and it doesn't really do anything for my skin and I've applied it about 4 times now and haven't cared much for the results..

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I dont have sensitive skin in the least, but this stuff burned my poor face so badly. I had it on maybe a minute and my skin felt like it was bubbling under the mask. When i took it off my skin was so angry at me for a couple days.

on 1/18/2014 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Although I could never use this as directed, I really like how my skin looks after I use it my way. What they call a "tingle," I call a burn. I could never leave this on my face for 5 minutes, let alone the 10 suggested. I wet my face, gently rub it in, then rinse it off. It's only on my face for a minute, but my skin is really bright and clear. It's like all the benefits of a full microdermabrasion in only a minute. I find the consistency of the scrubbing particles to be perfect -- not too abrasive and not so soft that it doesn't do anything. I would not use this every day, but it's a great treatment.

on 1/16/2014 8:07:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Smelled great, but once I smeared it on my skin it was like I headslammed a campfire. Not even 2 minutes into it and I washed it off. My face was beet red, so I rinsed with cool water and slathered on moisturizer and I was fine. Returned it the next day. Never using again.

on 1/12/2014 12:31:00 PM

Attention ladies: you can make your own glam glow mask. You can buy green clay, French clay, volcanic rock (pulverized of course), add chamomile tea, green tea (yes, right out of the tea bag, add a drop of lavender essential oil. All these ingredients will probably cost you the price of one tub of this-but your products will last you a year. You could make a mask every day for a year for the price of one itty bitty jar of this stuff. Yes, it has a couple other ingredients like marigold for example. You can buy that too or pluck it out of your garden. Seriously, you can make this stuff-I Do!!! And it saves me a ton of money. And masks are freshly made when I want it. Amazon has a facial set with a brush, bowl, measuring spoons for under $3. I use a kitchen ceramic bowl and my old Lancome flat foundation brush. Hope this helps someone. Lots of various clays are available. Good luck and best wishes ladies.

on 1/8/2014 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This product is too harsh for my little sensitive skin I think. I thought it was pretty irritating in fact when I used it, however I thought my skin felt really great afterwards.