July 30, 2014 | 2069 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Okay so this mascara is not bad, its actually a great formula. HOWEVER i don't like the brush, hence I will not be buying it again. I prefer softer bristles on the brush, and this one has thick pokey ones. I use mascara for volume not length so this is actually not bad. *Tip: just use a eye brow comb to remove clumps*
this mascara gives really good length too!

I love the packaging its cute

*Replace the brush L'oreal

Update: I think this mascara is so far my HG if the brush was softer I would buy 100 backups. I have reallyyyyy long lashes, and I don't use mascara for length, but for volume. This gives me the thickest looking lashes with length, Tight line your upper waterline and you can only imagine how sexy your eyes will look.

If you need any tips and tricks just mail me =)
ANYTHING MAKEUP or HAIR related I will help =)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by lovesmakeup525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

After using it for a while here is my takeaway. This stuff is kind of weird I think because it has fibers. It has a sparse dry feel. When I first got it it was great but it seemed to dry out fast and leave me with uneven lashes. When it is new and you work with it using a lot of time and strokes you can get giant lashes. All in all I think that because it is like extensions in a tube it will work well when you layer it with a normal volumizing mascara. I combined this with loreal million lashes and my lashes were huge and beautiful. But when you use it alone it seems to lack something. I think it is good to dramatize a volumizing mascara for a real fake lash effect but when used alone needs a lot of work skill and patience.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by jhodi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was disappointing. I like original Voluminous and I thought this would be a bonus with fibres included but I was wrong. No added oomph here! It was messy, clumpy and smelly. I felt like it did nothing for my eyelashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by pelini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara has a very sticky formula and clumps your lashes. It dries really quickly, so layering is very hard. It also dried very quickly in the package and I ended up throwing it out much earlier than other products.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by lashesandlace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a decent mascara. It lengthens ok, it gets a little too dry, too fast and it can get clumpy and spidery if you're not careful. This gives me my least favorite look out of all the voluminous mascaras, but it's probably the only one I'll keep using as the rest all smudge or flake horribly on me. This one will flake a small amount, after many hours of wear, it's not a big deal to me. The last time I wore this I was asked twice if I was wearing false lashes, and I saw about 10 people total. That is a big thing for me, because my eyelashes are in the worst shape ever. I have a thyroid issue, which causes me to lose hair (lashes and brows included) and it also makes them thin and brittle (eyelash breakage isn't pretty). All that and I still get asked if I'm wearing false lashes? A win for me.

I'm not the biggest fan of the short prickly plastic bristle brush, but it's workable.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by adz323

I reviewed this a while back and I'm here to say that I'm STILL using this. I have repurchased it several times already and I cannot even tell you how many compliments I get on my lashes. People think I'm wearing fake ones. I guess that's partially because I have really long lashes already but this just makes them that much more full and noticeable. I still love it and I like that it's a bit dry. Some people hate it but I actually hate wet mascaras. They feel too heavy and don't allow the lashes to keep a curl. But omg. This is seriously my all time favorite. Just some foundation, eyebrow powder, and this is all I need. I love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I really like this mascara! I *might* even like it more than my usual Voluminous Carbon Black. I don't have any issues with clumping or "spider lashes", and I typically apply 4-6 coats! It lengthens and increases volume and I can barely even detect the fibers. The formula is a bit dry, but I think that helps make it layer-able. I will re-purchase for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Crimsonbury

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm surprised by so many negative reviews. I like this mascara. It's a little clumpy if you're not careful, but it's not hard to work around that, just gotta take it slow. It gives my curled lashes great length, volume and flare. The fibers don't stick out or look "spidery" in anyway as far as I can tell, and I am VERY picky with how my lashes look (they need to be perfect every time!). The staying power is decent. I work all day outside in 35 Celsius degree weather and my lashes look pretty good by the end of the day, I didn't even need to put on more before I started my evening job. I did get some flakeys after about 5 hrs or so, but that could be from the extreme heat and my rubbing sweat out of my face all day. Overall I'm happy with this mascara. I do prefer maybelline the falsies mascara, but I thought I would switch it up for a bit, and I don't regret it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by yunbean

This is my first L'Oreal mascara and I was eager to try it because of the packaging. The gold packaging however, was a bit awkward since it had some weird edges around it. I like that the wand separates my lashes and is not too bulky to use. It was easy for me to get to my inner corner lashes without making a mess on my eyelids. Overall, with a good curl, this mascara lasts on me 10+ hours. It was also very easy to remove. I saw smearing on my lower lash line at first and thought it was the mascara but it was actually just my eyeliner. With no eyeliner and just mascara, the mascara smeared very little on my lower lash line and still kept my curl after 10 hours. I repurchased one more for backup once I'm done with this current tube. Not my HG but definitely one of the best in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by melissafoisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So, I read all the reviews and decided to try it. I JUST went to Shoppers Drug Mart, and applied it on. It is AMAZING! If you look at the 8th picture, that's me. It's really easy to apply on, no messes what so ever! I love the packaging, it's really nice and easy. I will for sure keep on buying this mascara. Although it is a bit pricy, I got it for 13.99$, but definitely worth every penny! You should try it, no clumps, and it feels like your not even wearing mascara! Very pleased!